Silence in the Night [Many ideas]

Started by Amide, January 14, 2010, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amide

Here are some of the roleplays I am interested in.  They cross an entire range of genres, though at the moment, my main focus is in doing first time type stories filled with exploration.  All of the names below have a chance to change and for the most part act as placeholders.

The Wolf Howled [Horror]
She ran through the underbrush.  Brambles scraped thin red lines on her naked thigh.  She had to run.  To flee.  Her heart raced.  He was getting near.  Her foot snagged on a root.  She fell.  The beast was racing after her, howling.  It raced through the underbrush towards her.

She awoke.

She had had these dreams for the past month now.  They were filled with terrors, horrors, and fears.  Each time the beast was there, hunting her.  But each night she had awoken.  He had never gotten to her.  She was afraid that if he did, she would never wake up.

I am looking for a partner to play the beast.  I've had this image running through my head for the last few weeks.  I'm curious to see where it will lead.

A Feeling You Just Can Not Shake[Male and Male]

Dave entered the bar just as the clock struck 8.  Outside the world was covered in a cloud of fog and mist.  He smiled.  A perfect night.

Sitting down at a bar he glanced around the room.  A man in the back caught his eye.  He turned around and ordered a beer.  The image of the man stuck with him.  When he turned around again, he fealt a feeling stir within his chest -- like he had never felt looking at another man before.

I am interested in doing a first time story with a bisexual man.  I am fairly open to ideas on this.

Locker-room Blackmail [NC]

Angie had never undressed infront a man before.  At least not in a long time.  The strip tease was a silly dare.  But here she was; here he was.  And he had brought a camera. 

As Angie slowly unclasped her bra, her hips turning in a rhythmic motion. She might even start enjoying this.  In a few minutes, she would be free to go.

He had other plans.

I am looking for a male character to play the role of the he in the story above.  The idea is to move this past the simple strip tease to a few days later when he uses the pictures to blackmail her. The setting would either be late high school or early college.  The role of the man could also be changed to be a woman.

Three Nights [NC, Bondage]

For a blackmailer, he was a romantic guy.  She loved the aroma of the chicken on the table, the flickering lights of candles, the fine red wine in front of her.  She was dressed in a finest evening gowns, and the little spot in her heart that beat with romance was pounding.  It was the nicest date she had been on in a long time.  It would be even better if she was here of her own volition.  But he had the pictures.  She didn't.

I am looking for someone to play the blackmailer in this.  The idea is that the blackmail has some power over my character whether it be pictures or what not.  He uses the power to arrange four dates, one at each of the equinoxes and solstices for the year.

I am open to other ideas as well; these were just some that perked my interest.

Lyrus

I'm interested in playing the beast, seems like a role I'd be able to manipulate effectively...
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Combustible

I'd like to try out your Blackmailed roleplay idea if you're up for it.
Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.

Amide

Added the last two story ideas; cleaned up the format.

Amide

Edited and update with a handful of new ideas, and removed an old one.  Has it really been a year?