What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Merry Gentry

his thoughts are hidden from me...  ::)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

could I get some help with this thong?

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Jade

Shadowsteel

wants to see what I can do once that happens

thirteenhearts

steel thinking mischievous thoughts once approved

MasterMischief

thirteenhearts

the farmer BETTER read my note this time!!

Cardwolf

I am sitting in limbo, minding my business...I'm a little teapot short and stout this is my handle this is my spout. When you warm me up you'll hear me shout.  Only in dirtier terms.

thirteenhearts

Cardwolf

thirteenhearts

Shadowsteel

Sitting in the still as yet unapproved section: Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads. Fish heads fish heads eat them yum

thirteenhearts

Shadowsteel is thinking he needs to get himself an avatar...

congrats hun!!

Selene

(yay for both of you!)

is enjoying her approved status

Shadowsteel

realizes she can now enjoy my approved status

thirteenhearts

wondering if she will enjoy his approved status....

;)

Nico

thirteenhearts

do these pants make my butt look big?

Shadowsteel

does this corset make my breasts pop out? O:)

Nico

Oh crap! And the manual told me that I actually could -fly- with those.

Mistress Sorcha

I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Nico

Oh, please, God, please don't let him taste like.....Vanilla! :D

Mistress Sorcha

I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Shadowsteel

hee hee hee... he doesnt know I'm here...