News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envious Dreamer

Why can't you see me as something more than a sexual deviant! I'm more than your toy too ease your boredom, I'm a woman, with feelings and i'll find someone who understands them! I've had enough of your malicious ways you scum ! Its over ~!

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

Sybl

When we met, you looked like a man,acted like a man, now you turn girlie.. Yikes, get out, I need a real Man, not some phony.

Phoenixrisen

Well, if you're going to be so picky, I guess I won't live up to your standards either. We're done here, pack your bags.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Jet

Quite frankly, your red hair and your fiery temperament drives me wild, but what would make you think you don't live up to my standards? I try to reassure you all the time that you are indeed good enough for me (maybe too good) but your constant need for reassurance has shattered my patience. I need some time alone.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Phoenixrisen

That was perhaps the sweetest break up in the existence of breakups, but you still broke up with me, and it won't be one way. Have a nice life.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

abandoneddolly

how can you break up with someone so sweet?  were through

Sybl

Candy is sweet, you are not. Get lost, oh, and take that ugly toy box with you!

Anesa

Gasps!   You can't talk to my Dolly like that!!!  You are sooooo mean!  That's it, little Miss Holy Terror!  I'm outta here!  And I'm taking Dolly with me!

Sybl

Anesa

Sings "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone", as I walk out the door! ;P

abandoneddolly

Camille not only were we going out, but we are neighbors and yet I never see you. I need someone here. I can cuddle with, its just not going to work out.

elone

Does a James Brown impersonation and sings "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag" and you aren't it.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

abandoneddolly

well duh I'm not a bag  M a dolly if you don't even know what I am...geez I guess where through.

elone

Golly, a dolly ... never played with them before so I guess I won't miss them now. Give me flesh and blood.

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

abandoneddolly

you and your flesh and blood. I'm real...sort of.  :'(Fine go find a person, I didn't like the way you played with me anyway.

elone

Who would want to play with dolly who just lies there like a ....  well dolly.

Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Can't take that constant bike, me or it.  I choose, me. We are done.

DeadCell

I am sorry Sybl, I cannot take that constant look of seriousness you keep casting at me with your tantalizing green eyes, it is over.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

You are too weak DeadCell, I need a LivingCell..Goodbye.

DeadCell

Oh is that how it is? standards to high? well I am sorry I can't keep up a stable mitosis. Maybe you should lower your standards a little bit my green eyes lovely, but until you do it is O.V.E.R *snaps fingers*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

I will never lower my standards, unlike you I am alive. Good bye.

Swashbuckler

I must leave you, your beautiful eyes see too much!

Sybl

What are you afraid of. Never mind, I need someone strong not a visual wimp.

Swashbuckler

Lash, lash with the sharp tongue!  Enough, I say!

abandoneddolly

you always seem to be off fighting, I want to play with your swords too.