Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

No, I  had Teriyaki Chicken.

The next person is getting tired.

sartracker

" you are absolutely right" I just need a loving woman to sleep with.

The next person is looking for a new best friend
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Belle33

Never! The one I have is perfect. 

The next person is can be trusted with a secret.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

Yep! *shakes her bag of secrets*

The next person should probably be in bed but is still on E.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

For sure....but I don't wanna go!  :'(   *pouts!*  Just five more minutes??     :D

Next person has socks on their feet to keep them warm...

Izzie Aditi

Nope.
Next person is going shopping today!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Miyu

Nop just staying at home relaxing

Next person it's reading a book?

Stone

Does reading a huuuuge reply post count?

The next person is behind on their replies.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Yep, I am.
Next person is looking for more roleplays.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Maybe in the future!

The next person wants to be razzled dazzled bowled over.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Always.
The next person loves thunderstorms.

Stone

Yes!

The next person loves lightning, especially when it's purple.

Izzie Aditi

Excuse me, purple? Never seen it..
Next person likes snow.

Stone

Oh wow. Purple lightning is the best!

I do. The next person loves making snow angels.

Izzie Aditi

Yes!
Next person loves snowball fights.

Stone

Yes! The next person always wins snowball fights.

Izzie Aditi

Obviously.
Next person loves winter more than summer.

Stone

Can't say I do. I love them all equally. Summer is blonde and winter is brunette. *grins*

The next person yearns for one very special winter.

Izzie Aditi

*is a redhead and takes offense in that statement :p *
And yes, I am :)
Next person is always late for everything

Stone

Quote from: Izzie Aditi on October 08, 2011, 04:11:00 AM
*is a redhead and takes offense in that statement :p *
And yes, I am :)
Next person is always late for everything

But the rains are red, see? That's my favorite season beyond doubt. *grins*

I'm usually always on time.

The next person hits the snooze button twice.

Izzie Aditi

If you by twice mean twenty you're getting close.
Next person is a morning person.

Stone

If by morning person you mean morning zombie.

The next person lives for the nights.

Izzie Aditi

Definitely!
Next person loves sleeping early..

Stone

I do, but I love waking late a lot more!

The next person has one more minute before shutting the computer/phone syndrome.

Izzie Aditi

Yepp. And proud of it!
The next person checks E on their phone.