The New Mage Guild: Draco Edge(Fairy Tail Roleplay)

Started by BlackestKnight, August 22, 2012, 05:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Updated Ryuu's personality, still need to finish up on other things. *Has to go to works nows.* T_T

Maybe I'll have him done when I get home.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Annie on September 02, 2012, 12:55:34 PM
Hyena! Will you join this one? :)

Not sure if Im able to with the stuff on my plate though with MAWD gone now I might be able to squeeze it in.

Annie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 02, 2012, 10:10:12 PM
Not sure if Im able to with the stuff on my plate though with MAWD gone now I might be able to squeeze it in.

That would be great!! ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Kaisude

Konnor Leof: Ko ,24 male Flame Handler, S Rank Draco Edge Member

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}
Height: 6'2  Weight: 224lbs
Tattoos are as seen. Slender build but athletically tuned. 

{Tattoo}
On the inside of his bottom lip

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Konnor is hard headed and very steadfast in his decision making. Once he has decided something there's no going back on it. He's also a bit too confident in himself, and comes off as a conceited. He's very outgoing and tends to be rather blunt about his feelings towards others ideas or opinion.

Despite the negativity of his personality Konnor means well, and just has a hard time sugar coating himself. He's a leader by example, and tries to be exact when giving lessons. From time to time though Konnor can become lazy and feel that life is unnecessary and that action is not necessary.

Konnor finds that breaking any rule is a crime only punishable by death, but wouldn't actually go through with killing another member unless it is really necessary.   

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
%Slight Exhibitionist
Losing his flames @
%Sometimes overly dramatic
His guild members turning their back on him @
%Hates being left out

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: S
Agility: S
Speed: +S
Durability: S
Senses: A
Spirit: +A
Intelligence: A
Dexteriety: B

{Magic-Types}

Flame Magic ~ Gravity Change Magic ~ Transformation Magic ~ Magic Type 4 (Opt.)

{Signature Spell}
Raging Flames - Ko embodies himself in his flames and as a result he can channel it through himself and disperse it through a shock wave. He can only disperse two flames at a time. The wave spreads through out an eight foot radius and any in the radius are hit by the effects of the flames.

{Spell List}
Purple Flame - When used it gives Konnor the ability to absorb or sap others magic as long as the flame is touching the opponent.

Red Flame - When used Konnor gains the ability to manipulate fire. I.E shooting fire balls or directing a flamethrower towards his opponent.

Blue Flame - The blue flame is a more of a defensive flame which gives Konnor the ability to slowly heal himself. Though the bigger the wound the longer it would take to heal.

Green Flame - The green flame is more of a gas than anything. If touched or inhaled it paralyzes the foe. Inhaled is full body paralysis. Being touched is temporary paralysis to the touched body part.

Note: The flames all generate around his hands when being used.

Reverse - Konnor changes back in to his former self which is a much darker version of himself, giving him more use of his magic ability. Doubling maybe even tripling the effects of his power.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Minus the staff of course.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Martial Arts
# Carpentry
# Ambidextrous
# Silver Tongue

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}
A native of Joya Konnor grew up no ordinary boy, but with talents beyond his understanding. His father and mother had seen a monster in their son, but were only scared for his concern. His powers as he had grown older were growing more and more erratic. Though he would only use his powers for the right cause he tended lose control and in the end do more harm than anything. At four his parents had no other option but to send Konnor to Fiore where he would live with his grandfather a retired mage of high standing.

While with his grandfather Konnor was trained to control his magic and was taught other magic as well. Though as he grew stronger like his parents Konnor's grandfather noticed what his parents had seen once, and not wanting his grandson to become an enemy to the land he cast a spell on Konnor which transformed him physically in to a different person, changing him entirely. Konnor's grandfather taught him the transformation spell to return to his original self, but was warned to only use it when things were dire.

Given a new life and direction Konnor left his grandfather in search of a guild to join. He had heard of several guilds from his grandfather, but none of them had seemed to fit his desire. Fairy Tail was his destiny but after learning of their switch to the dark side Konnor felt that he wouldn't be joining the guild any longer. Changing his direction Konnor had stumbled upon Draco Edge a guild that was aiming in the right direction, also standing up against Fairy Tale and all that it stood for.

Quickly finding himself in the mix of the guild Konnor set out to become a leader and a known mage in the guild and throughout the land of Fiore. With time passing by Konnor had gained the name of flame handler due to his ability to use a multitude of flames. After several years Ko decided to take an S - Rank mission with his fellow member Yumi. They both thought that the mission was too easy as it was only a retrieval mission, finding a rich man's lost dog. The pay was going to be great, and after the set off both still found it odd that they only had to find a lost dog. Their travel had taken them to Web Valley the last known direction the dog had been headed in.

Web Valley a place most wouldn't travel to it's random sense of direction. Ko and Yumi ventured in only to find themselves being ambushed by the members of Fairy Tail. Outnumbered Ko and Yumi fought but the Fairy Tail wizards were strong and even with two S-Ranked mages the fight surely became one sided. Given no other choice Ko transformed in to his original form and fought off the rest of their foes but was badly injured and weak. Passing out from exhaustion he left Yumi to fend for the both of them. Awaking back at the guild after several days, he recognized Yumi even though his vision was blurry. After he healed he gave Yumi the nickname Transcendence Hope after learning that she had stayed by his side the entire time he was asleep. He took the initiative in becoming the guilds bartender serving his fellow guild members as a part time when he isn't away on a job.

CurvyKitten

Oh nice character Kaisude, we have a lot of nice additions to the game. I can't wait to get started!

If anyone wants to make a link with Yumi or Lena let me know. Here or PM.

I gave lena her name since she pulls a lot of her powers from Lenalee li. Thanks for the info by the way guys! Hopefully you all like her. Sorry for the long BG it kind of got away from me. :P

Kaisude

Thanks Curvy :P.

I think I will be making some revisions to him. I'm not sure yet though.

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Kaisude

Kaisude

Hey guys gonna be without internet for a while, so have fun see ya around.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, Cya and hopefully this game starts roll by time you return :).

CurvyKitten

I'd hate to say it but I don't think this one is going to get started. Guess the GM lost interest.

Annie

BlackestKnight

Sorry, I wrote myself into a wall with this roleplay. For any of this to work, I need someone to Co-GM this and people to play the original fairy tail characters, as well as fill the vacant positions in the guild like boardmaster.

CurvyKitten

So wait are you saying that the original idea was scrapped and we are meant to play original characters instead of the ones we created?

BlackestKnight

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 23, 2012, 05:35:59 PM
So wait are you saying that the original idea was scrapped and we are meant to play original characters instead of the ones we created?

No, Not exactly.  I'm explaining why the roleplay is unlikely. I wrote more roles than I have characters for and I'm not going to play Natsu, Erza, Gajeel, Elfman, Grey, Wendy. Are you?

CurvyKitten

Basically you need people willing to play NPC's for you?

Zaer Darkwail

Perhaps make a new recruit thread where there is spots for both in Draco Edge and to roleplay as original chars but in much darker/evil theme than they are presently in Fairy Tail.

Annie

Well, roleplay OC's isn't my thing. For the other NPC's, I think all the players could take control of them in their posts, if you need.