What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Captain Maltese

I had a beer, then a red bull, then a coke, then a cuba libre, and now a Fanta.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

leelan

Orange Crush (but man right now I could do something stronger REAL easy)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

consortium11

Vodka & Coke... just finishing off watching a night of boxing

Mordred

*See Pillory*

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

Hercules Double IPA by Great Divide Brewing Co.
*See Pillory*

leelan

Mordred

Switched to sauvignon blanc.
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

lexxusbabe

Nothing, it's past 7PM, and I don't want to wake up needing the bathroom...

leelan

Captain Maltese

Some Fanta to quench the thirst first, then some chilled hungarian Tôrley white wine.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

leelan

Phobetor

MONSTER!!!!
(It's my 4th one!)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Oniya

Latest coffee addition:  one rounded spoonful of sweetened condensed milk.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Captain Maltese

'Pannon Selection', a nice dry red wine based on a 2007 blue portuguese grape according to what I can understand of the text on the back.

Oniya

Not drinking it yet, but I just finished making spiced syrup to add to hot beverages.

Orange zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, clove, and cardamon, simmered in sugar water until thick.

(My strainer hates me, and my kitchen smells wonderful.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Phobetor

V-8 Splash Kiwi Strawberry
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

leelan

Sel Nar

A 710 ml Can of Monster Khaos (Energy + Fruit Juice)

Tastes like Death, but keeps you awake for 12 hours or more.

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Captain Maltese

Egri Cabernet Sauvignon.

I swear that if there's a better grape out there then I haven't tasted it yet.