A child of the night. f/m f/f Definitely Extreme.

Started by AKunoichi, May 05, 2010, 12:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKunoichi

After trolling hapless cybersexers on Omegle with my character Lilith, I started to wounder if it would be fun doing this as a serious RP with a more willing victim. Would anybody be up for Violent sex in a dark gritty cyberpunk world?

The setting is the slums underneath a spaceport on a backwater colony world. Down here the wonders of technology create as many problems as they solve and life is cheap. Gangs war in the streets and predators, sexual and otherwise, stalk the back alleys looking for easy victims. But in this cesspit of human garbage, new life is evolving. Adapting to this hellish world of sex and violence. Warped by cybernetic augmentation, a former victim becomes a predator herself.

AKunoichi

Because the above is probably too vague.

I would be roleplaying Lilith, a crazy cyberpsychotic razorgirl.
I'm looking for either,
A male for her to kill/eat. This would be a guy who considers himself a badass who just rapes and kills everything that gets in his way. Untill lilith makes him into her prey.
Or
A female "Innocent victim" type for her to rescue and turn into her "Sister"

Maybe both if possible, but that would go under groups I guess.

AKunoichi

A bump with a more specific request.

An innocent party girl walks home from her favorite club when she is grabbed but a big hulking cyborg guy who drags her down to the underground to rape her. He fucks her hard with his augmented dick and is about to kill her, when Lilith shows up.

Lilith turns the tables on the Booster, toying with him, before disabling his cyborg limbs and slowly eating him alive. All while the terrified girl watches in horror.
The Victim then has to deal with her self stylized "Rescuer" who has different ideas of "Help" than she does and may turn out to be just as much trouble as the one she saved her from.

elfguy

This is somewhat close to a RP I was wanting to run. Basically I play a werewolf hunting girl (or hunter of various infected beasts) in a gritty town. She's badass and a really good hunter, very strong and proud. You could play a competing hunter, or something similar, and then turn her into a prey. Force her into all kind of rough NC situations, from which she will fight from but ultimately be forced to endure the abuse. Let me know if that sounds like fun.

This is her:

----

AKunoichi

Quote from: elfguy on May 14, 2010, 07:16:36 AM
This is somewhat close to a RP I was wanting to run. Basically I play a werewolf hunting girl (or hunter of various infected beasts) in a gritty town. She's badass and a really good hunter, very strong and proud. You could play a competing hunter, or something similar, and then turn her into a prey. Force her into all kind of rough NC situations, from which she will fight from but ultimately be forced to endure the abuse. Let me know if that sounds like fun.

Lilith is probably closer to a vampire than a werewolf but if you change from a werewolf hunter, to somebody who hunts Mutants, heavy cyborgs, and other posthuman "Freaks" it might work.
How heavy are you willing to get? (Rape - blood - transformation - mutilation -dismemberment - ect?)

elfguy

I can go as far as you want, all of those sound fine.
----

AKunoichi

Alright how should we set up this scene?

Perhaps Jessica could be in the undercity hunting mutants. She finds a cute little mutant girl and decides to torture her slowly rather than waste bullets on her. Little does she know, the girl's sister is waiting in the shadows.

elfguy

----

AKunoichi

elfguy

----

AKunoichi

Posted.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68897.0

Explain why Jessia is in the undercity, and her opinions on the kinds of "People" that call it home.
Is she a rich kid looking for adventure, killing mutants because they aren't human; or is she a survivor of a mutant attack, vowing to get revenge on every last one of those freaks?

EVERYONE ELSE!
I am still looking for more games with this character.