WoW: Cataclysm. Can you wait? o3o

Started by Wolfy, July 03, 2010, 02:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Quote from: Dancing flower on November 26, 2010, 10:47:28 PM
I tamed that fox too. <3

I'm still thinking of a name for her.

I called mine Silvermane. But it was a thing of the moment, may rename her.. God, she's soooo pretty... ^^ ♥

Flower

I like the little dance that they do. =)

Saerrael

*grins*

Yes, pretty sure it's not something for a serious raiding guild, but.. god, that dance is sweet.

Wolfy

I wants mah worgen druid! *foams at mouth* D: Only a week and a half to go!

Lyell

I was upset when I couldn't reserve 'WorgenFreeman' because it wouldn't fit.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Wolfy

The Golden Touch

I couldn't bring myself to roll a paladin so I went priest... >>;  Why?  Goddess only knows.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Wolfy

The Golden Touch

As far as the patch goes, everyone got nerfed.  My druid tank lost 10k plus of her original health... And I lose agro WAY more than I should. 

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Saerra on November 26, 2010, 10:54:02 PM
I called mine Silvermane. But it was a thing of the moment, may rename her.. God, she's soooo pretty... ^^ ♥

Tame it for my 80 level hunter toon also said fox, named him 'Snowpaw' but consider her feet are black so need rename her likely. Anycase love the new patch as I could now roll my first plate class female belf char; female belf warrior! However I did not bother go 7th time through Eversong Woods which seemed not changed at all it seems (by glance) so moved to new troll area and decide level in Kalimdor. Plan roll worgen druid alt also and perhaps a goblin shaman alt.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 27, 2010, 12:05:55 PM
Tame it for my 80 level hunter toon also said fox, named him 'Snowpaw' but consider her feet are black so need rename her likely. Anycase love the new patch as I could now roll my first plate class female belf char; female belf warrior! However I did not bother go 7th time through Eversong Woods which seemed not changed at all it seems (by glance) so moved to new troll area and decide level in Kalimdor. Plan roll worgen druid alt also and perhaps a goblin shaman alt.

Goblins have a FUN starter zone..they can throw a bomb in Deathwing's face!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on November 27, 2010, 12:13:27 PM
Goblins have a FUN starter zone..they can throw a bomb in Deathwing's face!

WTF?! A bomb to his face? Not counting the kicked one from the stadium?

Skylit

I still can't believe Cata is coming out next month.. It seems like only last month WotLK was released. x.x;

Well, although I look forward to seeing some new things with WoW, I am not too psyched about Cata. So I can wait.
But damnit, I want my Worgen Rogue. D:
_-~-No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings..-~-_

Hemingway

Quote from: Serephino on November 26, 2010, 08:57:25 PM
So they didn't learn from the last one?  I was really disappointed with that.  Almost everything had the same design, just different color schemes.  Looks like they got lazy.

It got worse. Seriously.

Wolfy

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 27, 2010, 12:05:55 PM

Starting zones from Burning Crusade won't be changing, I'm afraid. T-T

Lyell

When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 27, 2010, 12:21:01 PM
WTF?! A bomb to his face? Not counting the kicked one from the stadium?
That was where I did it.

Lycan Queen

In defense of Garrosh Hellscream.

From everything I've seen of him, I think he's far from flat. When he spurned Slyvanas for using the valkyre to forcefully resurrect the dead, I was on his side. This was everything he had fought against in Northrend happening right before his eyes. He wasn't just objecting to be a jerk, he was standing for his own beliefs as well. His heart is clearly in the right place, but he's inexperienced. He's a patriot through and through, and he's suddenly been thrown into leading people in a turbulent time. He's reckless and hotheaded, but full of pride for his people and honor. He's a flawed character that I don't always agree with, but he's not the main antagonist.

That'd be Deathwing.

On a lighter topic, I can't wait either. I am loving my troll druid and dwarf warlock, and all of my old alts are getting love with the new quests as well.

My only complaint is that I don't like new Brill. I can't find anything, and the old inn was a good rp spot.

Wolfy

Only 2 more days....and I might be going to a midnight release. :D

Vincent

Gentlemen, ladies, we are within the 24 hour camp out period.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Saerrael

*nailbitestillnailsareSOverymuchgooone*

On another note.. I have.. stacks of cooking daily meats. I wonder if I can make it in one go...

Aiden

Teno

Heh, I got d/ced when it went live over here and couldn't get back in. Just as well really, I'm still waiting for my box in the mail <_<

Hemingway

I'm gonna casually stroll to Gamestop tomorrow and pick up a copy. It's not like they're not going to run out, they probably have like a bajillion copies. Then I'll go home and CURSE THE GAME FOR EVER AND EVER FOR NOT LETTING ME PLAY, CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING ME, and so on.

Callie Del Noire

Comrade, in a suicidal move, just brought down most of Jax's broadband system for maintenance.

I just finished patching and was working on a lab for class. 50 minutes of work shot to hell