News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Grilled Cheese - made with Texas toast, sweet butter, and muenster cheese and a side salad for good measure

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Madriv

Last night's chili over nachos with melted cheese. And sour cream.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

cookies! i am baking an army worth of assorted cookies - chocy chip, oatmeal raisin, sugar, molasses... well, not all at the same time, but it's happening. :) 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Josietta

Quote from: Cherri Tart on September 06, 2008, 05:32:01 PM
cookies! i am baking an army worth of assorted cookies - chocy chip, oatmeal raisin, sugar, molasses... well, not all at the same time, but it's happening. :) 

Me too!!! Chocolate chip.. turtle (chocochip with pecans and caramel).

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Greenthorn

I made pork chops, corn on the cob, and garlic couscous

yummy!

Greenthorn

And tonight for dinner is roast beef, mashed potatoes, and broccoli...

Cutter

Yummy. I had that fer dinner last night-'cept minus the broccoli!

On menu fer chow-reservations!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Maeven

Dry Cheerios

...apparently I've regressed to being four again. That, or I need to go to the grocery.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Mini caramel cinnamon coffee cakes.

Bliss

A BLT! Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sub with american cheese, onions, and mayo.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

What, no honey mustard?  *dies inside.... JUST a little*

Bliss

...that's disgusting.
Honey mustard is for fried chicken strips!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 08, 2008, 09:32:51 AM
...that's disgusting.
Honey mustard is for fried chicken strips!
And salad, ham and swiss and grilled cheese. I'm with Kalen. No honey mustard on a blt is blasphemy.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Bliss

On.... on grilled cheese?

*feels ill*

My grilled cheese is just bread and butter and cheese. And sometimes a little bacon or tomato.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 08, 2008, 10:06:53 AM

*feels ill*

My grilled cheese is just bread and butter and cheese. And sometimes a little bacon or tomato.
Dijon mustard one side only. Don't ask me why that's just the way it works. That also makes a good grilled cheese.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kalen

Quote from: Bliss on September 08, 2008, 10:06:53 AM

*feels ill*

Flaked turkey, a little lite mayo, slice of cheddar, some honey mustard...

you know, there's a reason I've got a little weight on *snickers at himself*

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Madriv

Grilled portobello mushroom caps over buttered noodles.

theLeslie

I seem to be fixated on salad..  Chef's Salad again, oh how I love you.  Chicken, turkey, ham, roast beef, cucumbers, radishes, hard boiled eggs, crumbles of cheese, lettuce, spinach leaf, Radish greens.  Mmmmmmm it's so yummy with a bit of italian dressing, or without.

Kalen

Earlier, it was fajitas.

Just now it was microwave popcorn, and gummy bears.

Paradox

I just sampled one of those new "Volcano Tacos" from Taco Bell.

Taco Bell doesn't know a damned thing about the true definition of "hot" and "spicy". Just because you dye the tortilla shell red doesn't make it hot, nor does the ersatz spicy sauce that even ketchup would be ashamed to call kin.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Jefepato

Cheeseburgers with hot sauce.  Kudos to George Foreman.