[Fxany] My search quest: Female edition~

Started by Eternal Eternity, July 23, 2023, 09:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Eternity

Hello!

I'm currently looking for new RPs, as you have concluded already, most likely. I'm willing to play as a female against any role, although I only play as submissive female roles if I'm up against a male character. Please, bear this in mind whenever you offer me an M(you) x F(me) type of story!! Hard limit!!! For FxF or Fxany other type of character that's not male, I usually prefer playing switches although I could be easily convinced to play a dominant if we really click as partners.

I'm currently looking for grittier and kinkier stuff so feel free to throw your kinks at me, the worst I can say is no (and in a very polite manner, I'll never judge!). That being said, romantic, fluffier and more vanilla themes are always welcome, as well as story-heavy plots. As for pairings, here are some ideas, as well as possible fandoms we could try:

Pairings: (Bear in mind all characters will be 18+ and settings will be either college or work, or equivalents, for those stories that require it!)

Monster woman harem/female harem (normal, instead, or with all sorts of fantasy/supernatural creatures, whatever suits your fancy)
Lover x lover (be it friends, princess x princess, princess x soldier, fairies, vampires, supernatural, historical-themed...anything you want!)
(University/work settings only) Work colleagues, classmates in an all-girl school, polyamory...anything works!
Sister x sister
Doctor/nurse x patient
Magical woman/multi-character plots/isekai worlds...
Witch x any
Supernatural creature x any
Mermaids, Fairies...
Historical themes (noblewoman x noblewoman, princess x princess (especially interested if one of them wants to escape from a forced/arranged marriage or something like that. Having one of them pretend to be a "prince"/man and be forced to engage with the other female might be fun too)
Horror, ghouls, criminals/mystery themes...feel free to ask!
Anything you can think of!

Fandoms
RWBY
Pokemon
The last of Us part 2 (mainly interested in playing as Ellie/Abby, opposite to a female character (or male, if we're talking about Abby)).
Sailor Moon
DC (animated universe)

If you are craving for something that's not listed feel free to ask. Chances are I might still be up for it! Well then if you happen to be interested...feel free to shoot me a PM! My inbox is always open!

PS: My only limits regarding kinks are those that go against the forum rules, as well as scat, vore, and vomit. So, if you have any craving that doesn't have anything to do with any of those, feel free to shoot your ideas at me!

Also, since I'm mainly looking for RPs where smut will be included, no character under the age of 18, be it original or belonging to a pre-existing fandom, will be included in any of the stories I may take part in, as per forum rules. Sorry about that and thank you in advance.