Keeper of the Woods (Interest Check)

Started by Aviva, August 12, 2011, 02:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

What kind of skill set are we doing racially? Do the Elves have any special connection to the forest or magically inclined in any way?

Aviva

While this is not going to be a D&D played game I am going to be using the race bases for the creatures and races here. While there is going to certainly be racial differences that come naturally for example Elves would have a keener eye sight than humans, be of surer foot in the forest and also some shall have natural abilities I am not wanting any race to be utterly superior over the others (even if they may think they are ;) So if a player wishes for their human character to be a witch that is welcome, or a Druid.

Here is a the link to the site I shall be using for details. It may also give information on the average height/weight of the race you pick. Should you select a certain type of Elf or race please let me know. Also know if the races has a weakness such as the Drow who are unable to see as well on the surface as they would in the underground but that shall all be typed up here once I know what races we have.

D&D Races
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Aviva

These are the numbers I have so far.

Human: 1
Elven: 2

The role for Elven Leader has been taken as has Human King.

The role for Were Pack Alpha/Alpha Female is still open.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Snark

Azaria

that's really interesting  :D

may I join in?

Aviva

Please feel free to.

I shall be waiting until Wednesday 24th of August for character shewets to be sent in. When I create the OOC thread I shall be placing copies of the sheets up but with the removal of the allegiances parts from those posts so to avoid unintentional confusion.

Human: 2
Elven: 2

The role for Elven Leader has been taken as has Human King.

The role for Were Pack Alpha/Alpha Female is still open.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Aviva

Unless any one has any problems with it I shall be placing this story in bondage small groups as I think that shall be the best middle ground.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

LimitlessNikkie

arikelillusion

Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Aviva

PM's in the process of being sent to those in the same clans so ideas can be discussed between yourselves for the what shall happen in the clans and rankings if any.

I shall be posting in the OOC thread who is the leader of each clan.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Aviva

The game is up and rolling but slowly at the moment.

Keepers of the Wood OOC Thread

Race Numbers:
Humans:2
Elves:2
Werewolves:2
Shapeshifters:2

If any one is interested please feel free to join.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

WhiteTigerForever

I love the political back drop, the struggle to save and protect the earth and the high fantasy background!  I would like to play a shape shifting elf... possible.. and I see the elves living in tribal communities overall... and clans determined by various abilities..........as the same with the rest of the other species fighting for the survival of the planet..and sexual part.. no prob as long as they fit into a great story, plot setting and characters, good collaboration, communication, etc.  I will work on filling out the template based on it, if positions are open and if my character idea is something you like.  ;D

BTW,  I can do a werewolf pack mind alpha female very well also :D 
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Aviva

Aye there are still places left, the clan leader positions are all, already filled up though.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Aviva on September 08, 2011, 04:27:29 PM
Aye there are still places left, the clan leader positions are all, already filled up though.

What are the clans, their abilities, etc.. and do you have a discussion thread for this and figuring out who is what and does what, etc..and when..??

...and even the alpha female leader of a wolf clan is filled also? 
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Aviva

The threads are linked to in the OOC thread. I am leaving placement of ranks between the players. From what I can tell , people are discussing in PM's with the current clan leaders what they need.

As for Alpha Female no that is being done through roleplay as then I would also have to give a Human Queen, Elven King and Shapeshifter King. Should couples come about through roleplay or own player decisions that is fine but at this stage I am not deciding on Clan Leader couples. For now there is just one leader of each clan rather than joint, You are always welcome though to PM the Were Pack Master and approach him on the subject.

On and Offs

Story Ideas