Army Wives with a twist (CD or TG)

Started by Durdyn, September 17, 2015, 10:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durdyn

Greetings,

While roaming the internet yesterday I came across an idea I want to explore in RP.  The post that sparked this is: Army Wives

The premise would be a married couple, where the wife is in the military and the husband works from the house.  The non-typical relationship has been a source of amusement for the couple with themselves and the friends they have in the military.  When the wife is deployed, she suggests that the husband join the other spouses in the support group.  He jokes that he doesn't think he fits in the the Wives Club as it is commonly referred to due it traditionally being full of wives while the husbands are deployed.  At first its a fun experience being the only guy going out to events with all the girls.  One of the wives in particular takes an interest in making him fit in better. 

I am looking for someone to play the female role pushing my character to become more suited to the Wives Club.  My initial intention is to keep it mainly cross dressing oriented, but this is negotiable.  I am really looking to explore the full range of gender roles. 

Hopefully I have piqued someone's interest. 

Current Forum RPs

Current RP Ideas |  | A/A Postings

Durdyn

Current Forum RPs

Durdyn

Hoping with the onset of summer, someone is interested in exploring this idea.

Current Forum RPs