Faith Wants to play: Craving a whole bunch of stuff

Started by Faiith, May 20, 2013, 09:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiith

Current game load: Accepting

Intro&Open Ideas | Inspiring images | One shots | Reserved | Finished | Reserved

Stories     

I am adding and removing stories but, I also feel rather open to people bringing me your ideas!

Feel free to suggest more, I am pretty open to them!

My current crave
Monster or Anthro X Human
God x Human
Teacher X Human

I'm interested in a non human partner for a human female of mine. I haven't done anything along those lines in a while and lately I've been seeing images that are really inspiring me.
Either its an old god or something else, give me a strange but human like form and I'm going to be all over it.

Fandoms

Arkham Knight
Infamous: Second Son.
Uncharted
Destiny
The Order: 1886
Red dead Redemption
Gears of War
Star Trek
Star Wars

I'm open to suggestions also :P

Violence<- The ULTRA WANT.

When it comes down to battling drug lords, things can and usually will, get extremely ugly and personal as the cartels don't exactly plan on going down. A family man should never be the one who heads up an investigation revolving around the drug world, so when Agent Lynch of the FBI gets himself involved, he unwitting puts his entire family at risk and winds up getting his daughter snapped up by a hired gun. The man who grabs her is given full permission to do as he pleases with her, so long as she is returned alive and without any missing pieces, outside of that she is his to do as he pleases.
She will be between 17 - 22

This story will be NC and EX, there will be a fair amount of violence and brutality she will witness. 

There is also an alternative version, I wouldn't mind a flip with the Arkham Knight and Oracle (albeit, she would potentially have had some/be given some treatment for her spine in this world)

Revolution 

In the future, 2320 to be exact, things are very much different after the fourth world war. Nothing is really left of the world, just sanctioned areas where people are expected to obey and serve the new ruler of whats left of North America.
Hundred foot stone walls surround the cities now, keeping those who choose to disobey, far away from resources.
The world is seemingly made of concrete now, no forests to hide in, just collapsed buildings.
Everyone in the city is now chipped, easily tracked, health monitored, every breath recorded. It is illegal to remove your chip, but a few select people have cut the chips out and chosen to raid the cities for supplies and to create mischief.

A special group of soldiers exists to exterminate the people who refuse to obey every given order. They sweep the outer city areas and terminate anyone found with out a chip in their system.

Unfortunately one soldier is injured during a scuffle with a group of rebels set on killing off the soldiers, and true to the code, he is left for dead. Of course he'll still fight for his life and do what he can to attempt to follow through with the mission, he'll find himself caught and taken prisoner by the group. One of the female members grows very much fascinated with him, though she is very much unstable and wild, he has a rather bizarre obsession with the captured commando.

End of Days

The apocalypse has come, the world overrun with demons and angels brawling for victory over one another. The offspring of those who weren't raptured years before have managed to survive, some choosing sides, some opting to create groups of their own and pull together to survive.
Inspired by Mad Max, and a few other random bits and pieces, it can be fleshed out more.

Active Stories     

.Broken Lives // Fairy Dust.   Taken by BigBuckBob

Two star crossed addicts find each other through abnormal means.

(I have a few different ideas to go with this)

1. She's clean, he isn't. He's the bad boy and she falls fast and hard, soon to be taken on a wild ride through his world.

2. She's the addict, he's the clean one, he meets that girl.. the one they all call a slutty drug addict. He can either try to save her or go forth and join her.
Side note: I'm really not looking for a 'needy virgin' type for this one. Awkward and nerdy just does't interest me ^_^

3. (The original idea) They're both addicts but, she is with someone else in the house, a rather possessive and jealous lunatic with a herion addiction to boot, he likes to take his frustration out on her. The thing is, her abusive boyfriend provides various drugs for those who take shelter in his run down home.
The guy in this story would connect with her over time and a strange affair would come to be.

The House Guest. Taken by Aiden
Started February 21, 2009
A man is asked by his boss and good friend to house sit for him while he is on a business trip to Europe, of course his fun seems to come to an end when his boss' bratty younger sister decides to skip a couple of weeks of school and hide out at her brothers. Of course, if he could crack her, it might be a lot more fun.

[/size]

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Please consult my o&o/rabbit hole and stories page before pming :)

Faiith

Inspirational images.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Intro&Open Ideas | Inspiring images | One shots | Reserved | Finished | Reserved

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

One Shots

No one shots at this time

I do enjoy the odd quickie when bored so, here are a few little one shots I'm always open to ^_^

Living room couch.

Two teens who are dating, left unsupervised start getting hot and heavy on the basement/living room couch while watching a movie.

The locker room.

A pair of students get down and dirty in the school locker room.

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Finished Stories

Stockholm Syndrome
With Buchanan

The Secretary.
With Dingo

Of Increasing One's Personal Stock With The Company...
With Ender

The Debt.
With Seeker619

A different kind of rehab.
With DaddyPete. 

Just a few weeks.
With Scott

A Questionable Relationship
With Cardwolf

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Updated taken stories, added to available stories.

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Modded! Stories removed and cleaned up.
Refresh to old story idea.

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

New fandoms added.

craving some Infamous at the moment :P

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A