Demon Lord's Lieutenant [Seeking either M or F]

Started by Arishok, February 09, 2021, 06:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arishok

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read!

I am looking for a partner who is willing to play a summoned hero, male or female, who falls to the Demon Lord. Rather than killing the Hero the Demon Lord makes them his newest, and most powerful, lieutenant who then goes around conquering in the name of their new master. I would be a GM of sorts playing the numerous characters that you encounter along the way some may be of a higher rank than the Hero and others would bow to them.

A few quick notes

• I post 1-2 paragraphs per post
  • I am fine with you playing male or female regardless of your actual gender
  • This is, in all likelihood, going to be a rather dark leaning role so please keep that in mind.
  • For this role, I’d say I’d be leaning towards an equal plot/smut ratio but I’m open to leaning more towards either

What I’d like to see from this role not all necessarily required!

• Action
  • Adventure
  • Corruption
  • Mind Break
  • Body Transformations (from minor stuff to total racial changes)
  • Body Mods (tattoos and Piercings)
  • Domination

Basic Plot/Starter

The Kingdom of Zeria was once a beautiful land its farms grew ample amounts of wheat capable of feeding the nation's citizens three times over and its army was so powerful that none dared attempt an invasion. It was a land that any King, or Queen, would dream of at least that was the case before the Demon Lord Xavier rose to power his mere presence enough to taint the once fertile fields and his army of demons and undead overwhelmed even the mighty forces that Zeria could muster. It only took 10 years for the Kingdom to be pushed back their land, once claiming to be the largest kingdom on the continent, now consisted of only the capital and some farmland. It was due to their current situation that the ruling King demanded that a hero be summoned a last-ditch effort to save his once beautiful land.

Once summoned the hero was everything the King could have hoped for and more gifted with a power no knight could dream to possess, they mowed down hordes of undead singlehanded putting the fear of death into the demon generals. They had even managed to defeat all of the Demon Lord’s personal lieutenants it was believed that it was only a matter of when, not if, they would slay Xavier himself. It was perhaps the Heroes folly that they challenged the Demon Lord after storming their way through his castle. What the Hero didn’t expect was just how powerful the Demon Lord was finding themselves on the cold floor the Hero could only meekly wait for whatever punishment Xavier felt was justified for such an insult.