Chamber Maid - [NC-H] - seeking [F]

Started by Demona, September 12, 2009, 08:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demona

I would like to play a male character and am looking for a female to play a chambermaid in a Victorian manor-house setting.  I'm thinking this would be a non-violent non-compliance situation where the male character dominates the chambermaid and pressures her into sex.  I'd like to explore forced exposure, light rough sex including oral, vag, anal - not extreme.

Scenario - charming young master of noble house has been away at university.  He arrives home unexpectedly one night and awakes the next morning to find a new young chambermaid in his bedroom.  His father has a history of taking advantage of the staff he decides to initiate her, if his father hasn't already.

I don't mind if a male or female plays the female character.  I would like the character to be petite but voluptuous, somewhat shy, reluctant and wear an appropriate outfit for a chambermaid of the Victorian era.  All else is up to you.

This could be a one-off or, if we are both enjoying it, it could continue.

If you are interested, please respond here.  I'll post back if I fill the role.  This will be my first time playing a male but it's something I've been wanting to do for a long time.
I'm not saying you are a figment of my imagination, I'm saying you are a figment of your imagination.

Elliquiy O | O

The Dark Raven

I'd be interested in playing the chambermaid, if you like.  Just let me know.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Demona

I'm not saying you are a figment of my imagination, I'm saying you are a figment of your imagination.

Elliquiy O | O

Clio

Daylily already responded, but if it doesn't work out...or if you want to try it twice...then I'd love to as well.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Demona

This one is taken but it's a long-time fantasy of mine.  I'll post back if I decide to run it again.

Elliquiy O | O