Bored? Empty dungeon? Try kidnapping or blackmail! (M seeking dom F or M)

Started by TeamVelma, July 27, 2015, 06:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeamVelma

This is an ‘itch I’d like to scratch’ RP request.  The whole point about this is that it is non-consensual/forced. 

There is no high-concept. deep-plot or any of that fancy stuff.  I’m looking for an RP where my male character is kidnapped, not necessarily just for money, but to be held and used as a reluctant tie-up toy (amongst other things). Or for a slower approach then they can be blackmailed and toyed with at a distance before reeling them into your lair.

A bran-tub of ideas

• My character is looking for a house and the estate agent showing him around takes a fancy to him and decides to show him a 'special' room.
  • A home invasion  - your character needs to lie low for a while, and wants some entertainment.
  • My character is sharing a house and fins out that his flatmate (that's you) is into bondage.  Said flatmate persuades him to try it out, then lets on that they are a dom(me) and have wanted someone to practice on.
  • We have two university students sharing a house (with a basement), your character is studying a book called 'On the road to Stockholm'  - you may guess where this is going.  My character expresses disbelief that a person could be so molded and transformed in this way and you character thinks it it is possible.  After a discussion they plan an experiment with my character being the 'subject'

Will they fight and struggle, yes but that’s why you spent all that money on chains and gags isn’t it?

'Spose it would have help if I described the character.  Well he's a PhD student at university, short auburn hair, glasses, goes to the gym occasionally, just under 6 foot and reasonably well built but can't quite shift those last few pounds, plays rugby from time-to-time but is otherwise a bit of a quiet bookworm.

Whilst I would prefer this to be NC it doesn't have to be, as long as there is a strong element of persuasion/cajoling e.g a girlfriend saying 'pleeease let me tie you up" until he gives in or some other power dynamic involved. 

PM if you are interested or have a better idea for a story. 

Cheers

TeamVelma
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here