Knights into Darkness (starwars RolePlay for anyone)

Started by Dramen, January 15, 2010, 03:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paugus

"Nice to meet you Ranit. You've got a good... ugh. Elbow. On you." He grins still, his eyes quickly checking over the vid. Seems good. He slips it away. "Don't go leading us into traps and we won't go leading you into.. well.. I'd have to hand you over to Torkin for disciplinary actions. Him being the leader at all."

Lyell

"Hah!" Vizzal chortled. "That's the first tine I've heard 'Torkin' and 'disciplinary' in the same breath and it didn't mean trouble for him!" She slipped her hands behind her head, elbows in the air. "Moving on up in the universe, eh Torkin?"
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Dramen

"Indeed Vizzal," Torkin agreed in spite of her meaning, "I tend to skip the disciplinary things myself. I assure you I could get used to it however if you needed it."

Justme

Ranit snickers at them, her mind identifying them as a couple by the easy familiarity they had with each other. Seeing the man identified as Tyran hadn't noticed she'd given him a news-disc she decided to keep quite for now. Perhaps they would slip as to what was on it, as she didn't have any way of checking it for herself. After all she didn't want to be cheated when she sold it. So knowing its contents would help set its value.

Xanica Kor

Paugus

"... Well, now we've picked up a ratbag local. What now?" He moves back over to the group, seemingly satisfied that Ranit's not going to bolt straight away. "We need to find a way down to the underground, right?"

Dramen

((Xanica, you can just join in wherever. Post in this thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=58049.0 And you can discuss what character you want to be and what you want to do and such. But this is just sort of wide open.))

Torkin nodded and looked from one side to the other, "Yes we do. I think I saw a lift somewhere over there. Unless anyone has an objection I say we just run down there and see what's happening. We're bound to run into something sooner or later."

Torkin started in that direction before anyone said anything. He figured if there was any objection, he would stop. The underground here wasn't just a dead place in itself. There were a few cantinas and shops down there. They were just more on the slummish side of things. And that sounded like as good of a place as any to look for darkness to Torkin.

Justme

She laughed and then smothered it looking innocent. She was more than happy to let the big strong men lead the way. This should prove fun.

Lyell

Vizzal sighed inwardly as she followed Torkin. There was so much she wanted to say to him, but she knew it would fall on deaf ears. Things like 'I have a bad feeling about this' and 'that's why your tutors are so critical of you! No foresight!' But he's already heard it all before, to no avail. "At the very least, the poorest people usually have the strongest drinks."
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Paugus

Tyran fell in beside Vizzal again, giving one last glance to Ranit behind them. "Just don't drink anything that ends up with you being carted off. I'd hate to end up in a laserfight over an /unconscious/ pretty lady." He grins at the twi'lek.

Justme

Following the trio for now though a part of her tells her to just slip off while she can. the Cantina's in the underground sewers were rough places to be.. though she new a few people there. While she wouldn't call them friends they weren't enemies either.. well with a few exceptions of course.

DrakeCaven

Allesk held a disc in his hand, a hologenerator, new and sleek, seemingly at odds with the grim that surrounded him. The Jedi where here, he thought with a sigh, he needed to go back over his orders. Allesk held down a small indentation in center the which lit up for a moment and let it go, holding the small emitter in one hand. A spectral figure appeared out of the blue light It appeared to be is a Jedi robe but little else could be seen for certain. Humanoid yes, but every other feature was clouded by shadow, its voice distorted by some screening apparatus. 

"Alleck Joziah Cane. After screening numerous other bounty hunters I have come to you. I won’t waste our time flattering you, you are neither the strongest the quickest or the smartest; but I've been reading up on you Allesk." The figure bent closer as if examining Allesks every feature, "You displayed a remarkable will in the Ariskis incident. A bedrock you will need in the coming days. Jedi are coming Alleck. Coming to Tomorrow. You must," The figure put an emphasis on this word, "Keep them safe; discretely if possible. My involvement in this would be best kept to a minimum, and it is of the upmost importance you keep this secret. Accomplish this talk Alleck, and you'll never have to work a day in your life again. Compromise me in any way and your death will be unusually painful. I'll send you more orders as they become necessary. Goodbye Mr.Cane."

Alleck stood there for a long time in the slums, as people passed him by, not giving a second look to the odd man staring at the disc in his palm. If he went through with this there would be no turning back. Slowly he slipped the disc into a pocket and glanced out over the street. They would be here soon, he would need to get in position.

And so quietly, stealthily, he slipped into the shadows, and waited.

Dramen

After going into the underground area, Torkin searched out what his information suggested was a happening place for information and well... some fun too maybe.

Fanty's was lit up with all colors of neon lights and had a decent crowd of beings gathered. Someone asked what exactly they were doing here. In response Torkin simply plopped down at a table, "I'm meeting someone here to get some information," he looked around hazily, "I just don't know who or when yet."

In the meantime he waved a hand at the bartender.

Paugus

As Torkin sits Tyran moves up behind him, laying a hand on his shoulder. He leans in and murmurs "I might poke around by myself. I've run this sort of thing before, just uh.. be careful." He takes a glance around. "Half these people are carrying a pistol, and the other half are probably hiding worse."

He nodded to the other two of their party before making his way into the crowd, quickly losing himself from their view.

Justme

* Ranit nibbled her lip decisions decisions stay with the dumb one and his lady or follow after the tough guy.. He at least looked like he was planning something the others.. they looked like they were waiting for trouble to find them. And in a place like this.. it would.. so her decision made she sat down next to the woman* "So.. you his slave?.. " * grinning knowing she probably wasn't but if it made her say something of their purpose her it would prove worth it.*

Lyell

Vizzal's tails quivered and squirmed at the word, the concept of being Torkin's slave. She licked her lips as the her eyes opened to the image Ranit had planted in her mind. "No, not today," she mused as she waved at someone, er, thing with a platter. "Though had my life turned out a little differently, I might not have had a choice in the matter."

Dramen

Torkin listened and watched in awe as Vizzal actually let the girl keep breathing normally. Perhaps that was a good sign of things to come. As the being came over with the platter of... something. Torkin saw someone at the bar that he thought looked like he might have some information.

The bartender. That seemed as good of a place to go as any. He snatched one of the somethings from the tray on the way to the bar.

Justme

The girl watched as he grabbed a piece of Roadkill called that because it was made with whatever meat the cook could get his hands on that didnt stink to badly. Normall it was just rat but there were rumors of... well .. sometimes people who owed him money would lose a limb or two. No one ever knew for sure what the cook did with them for certain.

Novak

(I see it's been almost two weeks since this has been active, but I hope this can get it started again as I'm fairly new(to RPing),  but this caught my attention.  Hope this works.)

Former Jedi Marer Grill had left the order feeling the order was putting to many restrictions on Jedi's expression of emotion.  He felt if they were able to express more  of their emotions they would be stronger and better fit to keep the galaxy in better balance.  After leaving the order he started having dreams or visions leading him to the kroovonian system where he has lived as a hermit on the outer ridge of a city.  After some exploring he discovered ruins in caves and underground facilities.  Marer found old holonets with teachings of old force abilities.  He then discovered thy were sith holonets and that the kroovonian system is in fact the Korriban system the sith home planet that had been gone for thousands of years.  After researching the holonets Marer come to the belief that with enough leasons he could become powerfull enough to bring the galaxy to peace and show the jedi the errors of their way.  Over the past 20 years he has seen a slew of dark jedi arrive on the planet and settle all over the planet.  This struck him as convenient as once he feels worth of the title sith there are many young impressionable jedi to become his apprentice.  Always two...a master and an apprentice.  But today he feels a presence..Two jedi hunting him..or the others.  He must prevent them from stopping his plan as he has not completed his sith training and taken a new name.  He puts on his cloak.  "Lets go observe these 'Jedi'." He heads into the city followed the presence to Fanty's.  He walked in quietly taking a seat hiding his presence in the force and watched for the jedi.

Paugus

((Looks sorta inactive at the moment, yeah. People are allowed to go at their own pace for it -- maybe it was a bad choice having my character dissapear!))

Tyran unwittingly took a seat behind Marer Grill, close enough for the former Jedi to listen in as Tyran struck up a low-toned conversation with the Bothan across the table from him. The topic was of small, boring things... the recent weather on Torow, the rise and fall of stock in shoes.. a credit chip was slid over and the hushed conversation turned to the location of the Dark Jedi.

A few misleads were thrown in, some bargaining on the amount of credits before the conversation was settled, with Tyran settling back into his seat, the location and directions to one of the Dark Jedi's underground facilities. To celebrate, he ordered himself another drink, settling in for a bit of rest and relaxation. After all, he thought, I may as well be limbered up for this task.

Novak

Listening to the conversation behind him he thinks how easy it would be to strike down this Tyran.  However Marer could sense he was not a jedi and didn't want to draw the attention of the 2 jedi across the establishment, so he continued to observe the 3 along with the young girl who entered with them.  The 2 jedi reminded him of 2 young padawans he once instructed in lightsaber combat as younglings.  He wanted to get closer to the jedi but didn't want to draw attention to himself.  He began pondering which of the dark jedi he would recruit to assist him in this matter.  If he struck down one of these jedi he could take the name of Darth Sidion (in respects to a Sith Lord of the past Darth Sidious once emperor of the galaxy). Then with an apprentice the resurrection of the sith would be complete.

Justme

Ranit sighed. The two she stuck with were as boring as watching a puddle dry. The only time that was interesting was if some whater breathing creature got stuck in it and couldnt make it back out. Ok so fun was too strong of a word.. intersting maybe.  She wondered how long it would take her guests to actually Ask her how to get to the below ground instead of wandering the alleys and basements. But heck she had thier holodisk. Maybe she should leave while she could and just sell it But it would be nice to know whats on it.. just to set a reasonable price. Maybe the guy she hit would be more intertaining.

Dramen

Torkin listened absentmindedly as he scanned the area around the bar. The bartender had turned out to be a human named Dack that apparently had no information about anything fishy going on. Of course that only meant that he wasn't willing to talk about it with Torkin. All bartenders knew what shady goings on were happening in their surroundings. It was part of the job description on some planets. Finally Torkin spotted Tyran again who had disappeared for a while. He was talking to a bothan and seemed interested. Perhaps that meant he was getting some information.

"Look Dack," Torkin said as he flipped a credit chip onto the bar, "You seem to be the dumbest bartender known to the galaxy, so I'm going to leave you alone. I mean that with all of the possible offense it could carry by the way."

With that he walked around the bar making his way aimlessly towards Tyran. Then he saw a cloaked man sitting right next to Tyran and the Bothan. Now that one could know something. Torkin had good instincts most of the time and right now they said talk to that guy. Besides even if the guy knew nothing, at least this would get him close enough to keep tabs on Tyran.

Shortly he walked directly up to the cloaked figure and sat down, "So, whats good to eat here? I know not that kriffin junk I just grabbed. The names Torkin, and yours?"

Novak

Marer Grill watched the male Jedi approach him, wondering if he'd been discovered.  He doubted it so he carried into the conversation.  He was curious how far into the studies this young jedi was.  "The only thing I eat here is the grilled clawbird" he says looking down at his plate.  "Reminds me a little of home.  Otherwise I'm usually just here for a drink."  He looks the jedi up and down.  "Jedi aren't real welcome in these parts,  I have no issue with them, but you may want to close your robe or con-seal that lightsaber."  He decides to probe a little.  "You seem young compared to the few other jedi I've met in my travels.  Completed your training or still learning?"  He eyes the young jedi anticipating his answer.

Dramen

Torkin tried to wave someone or something down to order some clawbird. It did sound good. Sadly no one was paying any attention. Then something the man said drew his attention. Close his robe? What kind of a guy was this? He wouldn't close his robe. Not now or ever.

"Well, I am a fully trained Jedi Knight actually. Though the old robes will tell you that I have a great deal to learn still. As far as closing my robe to conceal my lightsaber," he shook his head cockily, "Not exactly my style friend. If anyone has a problem with my being a Jedi and showing my lightsaber, all they need do is confront me about it. I'm sure we could reach a," he raised his fingers in sarcastic quotes, "Diplomatic solution. Now, since you know my name, that I'm a fully trained Jedi and even still feel the need to give me advice," Torkin sat back and eyed the man who wasn't shrinking back a bit from Torkin's aggressive approach, "Why don't you tell me just who the kriff you are?"