Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Are you sure you are an angel? Aren't you a succubus?

Sweet Trouble

I guess you don't appreicate my hugs or my kisses. Succubus seriously. *crosses arms and pouts*

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

There are two sides to every coin dolly, but your sweet so I will be.

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

Well I didn't mean to join the crowd, just trying to compliment you....

abandoneddolly

-chuckles-

I know thak you, It was very sweet of you, you  made me blush.

Azrael Annavianna

Dolly you are a very nice person, how can you be abandoned?  Just asking....

abandoneddolly

you'll tire of me eventually just like everyone else

Azrael Annavianna

No... I know your pain, for I am abandoned too..... I couldn't tire of you....

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

Autumn52

*hello handsome. You have a new avatar I see.* hugs and kisses

Hugs and kisses for Dolly too.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

you can drop the sword, don't need it against me. if you want to make me surrender your look is enough.

Autumn52

*Your look melts me each and every time.* gives him my sword and bows in worship of him....giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

MrDiamondBackJack

Psssst.....  Yo Cookie, that bitch Gordan has had his hand in your cookie jar again.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Rozel

Psst.. I think more than Gordon has their hand in -that- cookie jar.  *winks* I know I would. *Smiles*

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }