New Player Seeks Games

Started by Rydia, November 08, 2006, 10:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rydia

Hello, all.  I'm by way of being a new player here on elliquiy, and I'd like to start talking about joining some games.  You may recognize me from the Introduction thread, so I won't repeat all the things I listed there.  I'm interested in more kinky aspects of play, and can fit myself into a variety of roles, game systems, and settings.  Drop me a line if interested.
Check it out.

What are you doing just reading this profile?  Say hello to the friendly Rydia.

Vandren

Might I recommend:

Sons and Daughters of the Desert
and
Binding Pleasures

The latter seems to fit well with the list in your ons/offs.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

Hi Rydia,
If you are looking for the wierd and wonderful, take a look at Clowns of the Devil's Carnival

Discussion thread here.....

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7455.0

Game thread here.....

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=277.0

Celestial has the most wonderful warped and twisted imagination ever (And having played in two very long lived one on ones, infact they are still ongoing, with him and another multiplayer game that he ran, I can honestly say that he is the best for wierd and twisted)

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Elvi

OOPS...sorry...forgot to add.

It may help if you give us some idea of what you are actually wanting.
For instance, multi player/one on ones/system/freeform......perhaps some ideas of what you would like to play yourself if you would like to try a one on one with someone?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Rydia

Thanks Elvi, it's a point well taken.

I'm comfortable either taking part in a larger, multi-player story, new or established, but I can really get involved with a good one-on-one story.  I'm more comfortable freeform or all but free form (as in Amber or Nobilis systems), but I am familiar with the d20, White Wolf, and d6 system enough that I could play in a systemed game of that sort.

As the moon seems to be changing cycles, I'm finding myself intruiged by the idea of playing a dominant character.  More details than that would have to be worked out with a prospective play-buddy.
Check it out.

What are you doing just reading this profile?  Say hello to the friendly Rydia.

NikitaFirestar

*Raises hand* I'll play with you! *Chuckles* If you'd like to, that is.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.