Horror, Sci-Fi, Fandom and Original Within! [MxF, FxF] UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Started by surrealobsession, January 15, 2014, 08:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surrealobsession

After many years on the site, I am going to be revising this whole thread at some point. For now, I wanted to get some important stuff out of the way on top, just so you're aware.

On My Gaming Style

I am a literate, long form roleplayer, what back in the day was called Novella. I don't know what that would be now, but you can always take a peek at my posts to get an idea of what I mean. I use a ton of detail, probably too much. I love players who return it. At the same time, I am a laid back person. I don't get caught up on little things, and I am happy to make changes or just adjust what we planned as we go. I can plot a lot or a little, anywhere from a step by step of where the game goes to just working out the bare bones and surprising one another as we write the meat.

On Personal Communication

OOC is fine, though I rarely chat much. I used to, but I found that while I met some truly wonderful people, I also came across a fair number who had trouble separating fantasy and reality. I find that keeping OOC chat to a minimum allows me to maintain games with those people without conflict, because they are able to think of me however they like without developing feelings that aren't going to be returned.

I have had more than one player think they were in love with me, and I don't judge them for it. But I am also unambiguously not interested in that. On a personal level, I am married but able to pursue whatever level of relationships out of that marriage that I like. By my own choice, I am not looking for actual romance. I love it in my games, I just don't have the time, energy or desire for it in real life. If you find yourself getting caught up (we all know this happens to the best of us sometimes), we can talk about it or just step back, as needed. I won't think less of you or get uncomfortable, as long as you don't push me for more than what I can give you.

On My Posting Schedule

My posting schedule varies. Some games you will notice me posting on more than others. This is no reflection on how I feel about our game, I promise. Some are just easier for the words to flow, require less detail, or just have my attention at that moment. I give every game I am in the attention I am able to, and that means some might get five posts a week, while some might get one. I try to make up for it with the quality of the writing.

There will be times I disappear, sometimes for up to a week or two at a time, usually for a couple of days. I have an autoimmune disease and it comes with complications. I am prone to getting sick, and I also have occasional flare ups that put me in bed for days at a time. If I got more than two days I will usually give you a head's up. If I don't send a PM and I haven't been active on the site, you know I am probably too ill, including hospitalization. I will be back, don't worry.

Work is another factor. I am a freelance writer by trade and sometimes I have more to do than others. Deadlines, workload and difficulty of what I am writing can impact my posts here. Most the time, having a lot to do actually increases my frequency of posts because I am using it to get breaks in between what can often be very tedious topics. So when I don't work I stay off my computer more (weekends aren't good posting days for me). Other times I am so overwhelmed or behind that posting isn't possible.

Be patient with me and we will have a great time. Even if I am not one of your more regular players, we can build something awesome.

Cravings, Preferences, Etc.

Below I have game ideas, fandoms, original ideas and all that. The thing is that it is many years old and I have changed a lot since then. Until I get the chance to sit down and revamp it all, let me do a quick rundown of some things:

On's:

• Skinny men with long hair (think canon Snape, Robert Carlyl, Nick Cave, etc).
  • Very large men, especially size differences with my character.
  • Butch and aggressive women.
  • Intense emotions and romance, including obsessive couples.
  • Unusual or "odd" couples.
  • Possessive mates/partners.
  • Femdomme or my character being the one in sexual control, even if she seems more submissive in real life.
  • Dirty talk.
  • Daddy (not age) play.
  • Alien and monster males (Narns (!!!), Krogans, Wraiths, Orcs, Drazi, Turians, etc.).

Off's:

• Rape or non-con of any kind, though I will consider implying it for the sake of plot. Yes, I realize I have a monster/alien fetish and that often comes at with certain tropes about kidnapping, forced mating and other shit like that. There is a reason I don't read the myriad of literature in this genre. I can't stand any of that.
  • Too-rough sex, like choking during oral sex or doing more than leaving like marks and bruises.
  • Male domination...sorry, but I am no one's sub.
  • Sexism, racism, really any ism that isn't for the sake of plot. This includes derogatory race play.
  • Skeezy couples, like extreme age differences without extenuating circumstances.
  • Cruelty or general meanness. I gotta like the character I'm playing against.
  • Non-sexual fluids or waste.
  • Traditional BDSM.

Anything else could fall into a 'yes' or 'no' category, so feel free to ask. Even if I don't like what you're requesting, we might be able to come up with a compromise. Worst case is I say, "No, thank you".

I prefer original to fandom at this point, but feel free to look at some of the ones I will do. A few I can say right now I would enjoy are:

• Babylon 5
  • Harry Potter (if against a Snape or Lupin)
  • DC Rouges Gallery (If a Harley/Ivy game, especially)
  • Babylon 5 (MY FAV!)
  • The Lone Gunmen (Always craving a Langley)
  • Umbrella Academy

***Below you will find my original thread. It is super outdated so I don't know how much of it is still relevant. But feel free to check it out, see if anything catches your eye. Hopefully, I will have my new one done soon. PM me if you wanna chat about a game!***

*****************************************************************************************

Fandoms:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Harry Potter
Marvel
DC (Rouge's Gallery)
X-Men
X-Files/Lone Gunmen
Babylon 5
Sherlock Holmes (literary or adaptions, not BBC)
SCP Foundation
Joker
Hellraiser
Penny Dreadful
Watchmen
American Horror Story

*****************************************************************************************

Originals:

Science Fiction
Horror
Drama
Comedy/Humor
Any mix of the above.

Special Kinks:

Age Differences (adult, not ageplay)
Size Differences (!!!!!)
Alien and Monster Men
Dirty Talk
Daddy play (again, adult, not ddlg)
Masturbation/Mutual Masturbation
Phone Or Email Sex (written in-game, not between ourselves)
Strangers
Men/Women Of Authority
Possessiveness and (Harmless) Jealousy -- Maybe Not So Harmless
Intensity and passion are always a plus here.

Dark Interests:

Stalking
Obsessive Relationships
Destructive Relationships
Villains

Characters I Would Love To Play With (* For Craving):

Arthur Fleck (Joker)
Harley Quinn (DC)
Poison Ivy (DC)
Severus Snape (Harry Potter)
Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)
Richard Langley (X-Files)
G'Kar (Babylon 5)
Any Narn character (Babylon 5)
Sherlock Holmes
Rorschach

MY IDEAS

Houston, We Have a Problem

It is some unspecified time in the future and first contact has long since come and come. An uneasy peace exists among the races, but they have been more or less living apart, with only basic alliances and trade agreements keeping them connected at all. Until a project to take a collection of people from each world and cram them together into a scientific research vessel, the first project of its kind. The vessel will be sent out into deep space, beyond the rim of what any world has done before. To do so, the crew will need to be suspended in cryospace until they reach their destination.

Of course, things go wrong. Very wrong. The coordinates are incorrect, the ship goes shooting into the wrong direction and the drive that got them there is offline. And only two crew members have woken up to deal with it: one a soldier of a warrior race who was to assist in security, and one a tiny human woman who is a glorified intern with minimal technological training, think space IT. The ship will not wake any of the other crew members, leaving these two stranded together as they try to make the most of their circumstances and make it back to any one of the combined worlds of their now distant solar system. Or wake someone up who can.

Sherlock Holmes And The Shift Through Time

In the tradition of Sherlock Holmes being regularly placed within plenty of ridiculous situations through fiction, I would love to take advantage of it for the sake of a game.

Specifically, I am thinking a time travel story. Either he goes forward into modern day, or my character is sent back. What causes this specific occurrence is, of course, up to us to decide.

Charming An Ambassador[G'Kar From Babylon 5 Needed]

Not even gonna sugar coat it, I love G'kar from Babylon 5. Hell, I love Narns from Babylon 5, but Ambassador G'Kar in particular. I would love to have a game set during any point before, during or after the series. I am open to plot. My only real desire is a well written, very plot heavy (and smut heavy) game involving him with a younger female Human.

Maybe this is on the station before or during the war. Maybe they meet when he escapes his followers to travel the universe. Maybe she is even on Narn as a backpacker long before he is ever given his post, a former soldier in the resistance and a new member of the Kha'Ri, and their relationship changes the experience that later comes when he is named Ambassador.

The Lone Gunmen [Seeking Richard Langley]

Lydia isn't anyone special, just another low level cog in the corporate machine. One day, she is approached by a manager with an opportunity for overtime, doing data entry in the company's primary database. Needing the money, she takes them up on the offer. But while working late, doing as she was told to do, she comes across a file that she was never meant to see...

At first, she doesn't know what to do. A little bit of searching online from home brings her to a side of the net she had never known existed, a place of conspiracy theory nutjobs and their insane outlook on a world under constant threat by shadowy forces. Three nutjobs in particular catch her eye, a group that publish a newsletter called The Lone Gunmen. They seem like they are out of their minds, but they have regularly commented on her company and their underhanded dealings, all of which point to what she has seen on the file.

In a desperate bid for help from someone, anyone, she reaches out to them. It is a decision that will shatter her world view, and change the course of her life forever.

What she finds in the files can be thought up between us. Lots of excitement, comic relief, and (yes) eventual romance and sex. I am looking for someone to play Richard "Ringo" Langley, in all his awkward, 32-year-old virgin, hacker glory. My character would take time to warm up to him on a romantic level, so you need to be patient there. But there will be a ton of fun in the meantime, promise.

We can use the other Gunmen and side characters as NPC's written between the two of us.

Murder In The Summer Of '77 [Seeking Severus Snape]

It is the summer of 1977, and Severus Snape hates everything. He hates his life. He hates his classmates. He hates his rundown, filthy house of Spinner's End. And after losing Lily to his own racist taunt, he hates himself.

But when another teenage girl moves in next door, things begin to change. A summer of falling love, raising hell, and plotting the murder of his father and her mother should lighten things up...

This would be a dark humor game, and whether the murder occurs or not is up to us.

Current Craving: Changing Under The Moon [Seeking Remus Lupin]

Despite the increase in the Muggleborn population, the majority of non-magic folk have no idea that an entire race of wand-wielding beings exist just under their world. But a London tourist is about to find out...the hard way.

This is a werewolf centric story, where Remus Lupin finds himself consuming a subpar batch of Wolfsbane. Breaking free of whatever prison he has established for himself that night, he takes off into the city and comes across our hapless Muggle woman. When he awakes he finds to his devastation and horror that he has bitten someone.

Now, he must help her through the initial changes as she copes with the event and the way her life as shifted forever. What he didn't expect was the intense bond and desire created through the link of that magic, as he discovers alpha wolf qualities in himself, and a desire to possess her entirely.

Current Craving: SCP Foundation - Secure, Contain, Protect (Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Conspiracy)

I would adore a solo or group game involving the SCP Foundation. Perhaps even a larger scale game that includes competing/enemy organizations, like Global Occult. If you know what I am talking about, and would to try it out. send me a PM!

Fantasies, Fiends and Freud (Psychological Thriller)

Psychologists are supposed to be stable people, right? Certainly, they are meant to be ethical. But occasionally, a psychopath slips through the cracks. The Good Doctor is one of them. While not overtly violent or even one to often push the boundaries of his profession, he has his weak points. Namely a lack of empathy and a taste for emotional sadism and manipulation that has lead to the violent outbursts, worsening paranoia and even the suicide of several patients.

But he is about to meet his match. A young woman is sent to him for court mandatory evaluation after stabbing her (now ex) boyfriend during an altercation where she claims he threatened her. Pathologically violent, reckless, angry, hypersexual and drug addicted, she is the very definition of lack of control. While the Good Doctor would usually find this repulsive were any of the symptoms on their own, together he finds her an exciting whirlwind that he has to wrangle.

His obsession leads to a bit more manipulation than normal, and some good old fashioned stalking turned possessive love affair. Will they spur one another on to more and more terrible acts performed on others? Will one destroy the other? Or will they just self-destruct together?

Hellraiser: Something More Than Human (Horror)

A young woman who has been hurt can be a horrifying thing. After years of mistreatment and abuse by nearly everyone in her life, Eva Martinez wants nothing so much as revenge against those who have wronged her. She's heard whispers of a puzzle box, and in a drug induced haze she decides to hunt it.

It takes little time to find the artifact...it is as though it called to her. When she sees the pale, tall creature summoned from within, she gives him a compelling proposition: spare her soul, and instead help her bring upon suffering to others. What she never expected was to find the bliss of agony and pain herself, and to lose her soul not by forceful taking, but her own rendering.

This would be a very twisted, sexualized build up between Eva and Pinhead (could also be a different Cenobite), and ending in her becoming a Cenobite herself. Could predate The Hellbound Heart...perhaps she is the "woman" who first encounters Frank?

Note: I should specify one thing, and that is that this would be a sexualized game, but not a sexual one. What I mean by that is the aim is not to be arousing. It is hypersexual and violent. If you have seen the Hellraiser series, read The Hellbound Heart, seen any of the comics, ect, you know what I mean by that. So if you are squeamish or offended by gore and intense violence used for masturbatory reasons, don't worry. That is definitely not the point of this particular game.

Dr Victoria Frankenstein (Horror, F/F)

The world is full of medical mysteries just waiting to be solved. But the greatest one is the ability to master life. The year is 2015, and Dr. Victoria Frankenstein can hardly believe that such a breakthrough has never come.

Obsessed with the idea of beating death and so finding eternal youth, she and a recovering drug addict turned personal assistant, Inga, will go to extraordinary lengths to be the ones to make the discovery. But when the stolen corpses at the hospital's morgue don't prove fresh enough, will the two be dedicated enough to do what it takes to continue the work?

A Girl And Her Monster (Light Horror)

All of her life, she just wanted a friend. A real one, who would never betray her. Who would never hurt her. Who would save her from the abuse through her childhood, and the loneliness as an adult. But everyone she meets has an agenda, and she has started to feel buried under the grief of each new rejection and betrayal.

What is a girl to do? Make her own friend, of course! But she will need parts, a lot of parts...

Looking for someone to play the victims that my character gets her "parts" from, any occasional NPC (which I can also write), and finally her "monster" - ala Frankenstein - as they set out on magical adventures in a hyper-surrealist modern landscape of weirdness.

This could be either a sexual or non-sexual game.

Someone To Love [Older Man/Younger Woman, Light, Romance, Possible Daddy Play

She is a young woman who has fallen on tough times. He is a bitter, older divorcee who comes across her one night and feels a desire to help.

The relationship between them would begin as a friendship, and slowly merge into something more. They would both change as a consequence, her becoming more stable, and him becoming less rigid.

Open to plot points, kinks, and more.

The Mistake - Story of an Affair [Older Man, Younger Woman, Cuckolding

She has always been of the opinion that people who cheat are the low. He has always loved his wife deeply and could never imagine betraying her, even if their 20 year relationship has lacked passion for quite some time. Neither ever expected to cross a line...until they did.

This is a story about two people falling into lust at first sight, a mistaken one night stand and the inability to stop themselves from turning it into much more. Sneaking around, the rush of new romance and just the sheer taboo of what they are doing would be the focus at first.

Until things start to take a much darker turn...

Updated 6/1/2016
HEALING HAS BEEN SLOW, STILL RECOVERING, SORRY! I AM HOPING TO BE BACK SOON...I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU GUYS!<3<3

Horror, Science Fiction, Originals and Fandoms...UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH UPDATE

surrealobsession

OK, so I have a Langley game going (CANNOT BELIEVE I FOUND THIS!), and on other sites I have a Scarecrow and Joker game. Currently craving a good Loki or possibly a Severus Snape game more than anything else. If you can oblige me, give me a holler.
HEALING HAS BEEN SLOW, STILL RECOVERING, SORRY! I AM HOPING TO BE BACK SOON...I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU GUYS!<3<3

Zephyair

Heeey, I finally got approved, I mentioned a few days I go I roleplay as I Loki and would still be open to that if you want. C:

surrealobsession

Updated fandoms and roles, as well as strikethroughs for games that have been taken. Thanks for all the interest! :D

chaospaladin

I have an idea, i'm not sure if its your thing but i"d like to run it past you. If not I think we could work on something.

surrealobsession

Quote from: chaospaladin on January 29, 2014, 06:41:28 PM
I have an idea, i'm not sure if its your thing but i"d like to run it past you. If not I think we could work on something.

Of course, feel free to PM me the idea. :)

Vill

surrealobsession

Quote from: Vill on February 01, 2014, 05:46:01 PM
Hi I'd like to suggest booze.

That is all.

I read that as 'boobs', and was about to agree.

surrealobsession

surrealobsession

MAJOR SCP CRAVING! See updated info at the bottom of my ad.

surrealobsession

Edit: I had originally put a game idea here, but just edited it into my main post.

Tango for Two

Hey,

I am new here, very new as in just got accepted today. But seeing your lists, I think we have so much in commom.

But before I go on, I will ask for your permission to PM with ideas for scenes that could be something we both might have fun playing. You are welcome to give me a few headlines or things you want me to include in the ideas but as my nick suggests, as fits one of your own kinks... would love for it to be part of it  :)

Hope you have fun, and as a last remark, I am Danish, viking by blood and in Denmark... so I am 6 hours ahead of this site, so if you feel I am slow to reply, thats probably why. :)

-Rob

surrealobsession

Quote from: Bro2SpoilSis on March 26, 2014, 06:42:51 PM
Hey,

I am new here, very new as in just got accepted today. But seeing your lists, I think we have so much in commom.

But before I go on, I will ask for your permission to PM with ideas for scenes that could be something we both might have fun playing. You are welcome to give me a few headlines or things you want me to include in the ideas but as my nick suggests, as fits one of your own kinks... would love for it to be part of it  :)

Hope you have fun, and as a last remark, I am Danish, viking by blood and in Denmark... so I am 6 hours ahead of this site, so if you feel I am slow to reply, thats probably why. :)

-Rob

Of course, you can feel free to PM me. :)

Tango for Two

surrealobsession

Updated with taken games, and removed a couple of kinks. Sorry folks, just finding some things better in full fantasy and not acted out.

surrealobsession

Updated with a new story idea: A Part of the Tribe.

surrealobsession

Found someone for yesterday's new game idea almost immediately. Now I have added another, under Changing Under The Moon.

surrealobsession

Added a note on OOC interaction, and Another Cabin In The Woods reopened.

surrealobsession

surrealobsession

Updated and reopened I'll Be Your Bonnie, If You'll Be My Clyde.

surrealobsession

Updated with new game idea, "The Lone Gunmen". Please, someone take me up on this!!!!!!!

surrealobsession

surrealobsession

Updated again, this time an intro listing more of what I am looking for in a game. :)

surrealobsession

surrealobsession