M looking for F to play Killer Frost.

Started by Orochimaru, November 12, 2014, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

The version of Killer Frost I am looking for is the one after Crystal Frost's death; reincarnated by Louise Lincoln. Granted, this will be at the end of her career as Killer Frost where she recovered from both her powers and a virus that was slowly killing her. My character is an original character made by me. How it will start is she is at IMHS as she was required to come back to spend a week to get an extensive check up. This will be several months after the incident where parasite attacked, drained her powers and was injected with the anti virus and recovered. ow she had time to recover, until my character attacks. Like her, he was a former scientist, but an accident caused him to fuse with his experiment that turned him in Dr. Poison. Generic, but I could come up with nothing better. Still, he will find her by accident while looking for valuable data and abducts her.

After that, he will ask her what she knows about what created Killer Frost, but not explain why. Same for the virus that had infected her months prior. From here, things can go a few ways, but one thing I would like to do is revive her as Killer Frost. From there though, they can be a pair of villians or killer can resume her villian, but still show an interest and maybe genuine love for the Doctor.

PM me if you are interested. Below are images of my personal favorite looks for Killer Frost.

Assault on Arkham Version
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

NSFW Justice League Version
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide