The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time2rp

"Uh, no, this is not my house. I only just arrived myself. I'm looking for who owns the place myself. I would like to ask if I may perhaps spend the night and gather information. I'm... Looking for someone.

"I'm Manus," the cloaked figure stated, lifting their hand to shake Azrial's. Their hand was chalk white and cold as death.
Link to my list of kinks is in my on/offs!

WickedKitten

Malachi stepped into the cozy looking home and glanced around. People were mingling and chatting and feeling a bit unsure of himself, he made his way over to the fireplace and lowered himself into a seat nearest it. He raised his flask to his lips and took a long sip, grimacing at the bitter taste of the tea he had brewed. He sighed quietly and pulled out a small journal, opening it to a bookmarked page to read the last entry.

Willow Sol

The embers of the fire licked the walls with their glow. Willow couldn't help but watch them in a fascinated awe. It wasn't as though she had never seen them before, but she found herself lost in a translucent daydream. Perhaps it was the tea that added weight to her already drowsy body or the crackling that lulled her, but a flicker in the reality brought her gaze back. She lifted her head, noticing another sit down in front of the bouncing flames.

Willow adjusted herself in her seat, watching as the other pulled out a flask and then a journal. Her need to know what they were reading ate away her shyness. "What book is that?" Her voice was meek but sprinkled with added curiosity.
what better way to live life than to create a world of your own and disappear there

Request Threads:
Adult | Non-Adult | Tracker

Asche CK

Asche walked in and looked around, noticing a lady with a gun. Nice place. Lots of people. Loads of food. Spots an empty chair by the lady with the gun.

Hi I'm Asche. How are you?  I am new here is it ok for me to sit here? I feel like I have been walking all day.

Slave of Women

Hello Guys.. I am pretty new here.. In fact just logged in.

Hopefully there are women who like my type of men to chat and play as they wish..

Strega

Strega found the Gingerbread house a little too late indeed but still felt like taking a peak on the inside.

It seemed welcome and smelled delicious but it was awfully... quiet.

"Anybody here?"