The Haunting (looking for one to two f's)

Started by Cosmo_ac, March 26, 2019, 01:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

So, I saw this pic several weeks ago, and something just clicked.  Since then, I've been having some loose ideas for a game.

So, for this game, I'm looking for two females, one to play the ghost, and one to play the girlfriend.  This will be something of a 50/50 plot/smut game.

The general plot i'm running with is this.  The ghost, based on the pick and a very curvy female in her early mid-twenties from the looks of it, haunts a rather nice looking house on the outskirts of the small city.  She doesn't know how she died, or who she is.  One day, she just woke up, and she was in the house.  The ghost is unable to leave the house, and unable to directly interact with the people who visit the house.  While she can't be seen, she can move things a little bit, and this has caused the house to get a bad rep, making it very difficult to sell.  She is also very horny, for some reason, and masturbation is just not scratching the itch.   

Introduce my char and the other female.  Once again, based on the pictures characters, they are a young couple in their early twenties, and are university students who jump at the chance of a cheep house to rent.  The girl also just happens to be a big believer in ghosts, potentially having a fetish/fantasy about having a sexual experience with one.  My char would be a non-believer, and might even be scared of the idea of ghosts, sometimes putting a strain on the relationship.

Both mc and the living female also have another thing in common, though.  For some reason, they are both spiritually sensitive, and as they spend more time in the house, the female ghost starts to find herself becoming stronger.  She can start to move heavier objects, first just with her hands, but maybe eventually with her mind.  She can become visible, and eventually even solid.  She will also be able to possess other women for the purpose of sex.

The first part of the game would be about the new couple moving into the house, the ghosts hi-jinks, and eventually the couple meeting, and accepting the ghost, potentially developing a  paligamous relationship, or maybe just friends with benefits.  I'm thinking the ghost would be somewhat aloof, and adventuress when it comes to sex.  Ie, their could be a seen where the couple has their parents over for dinner, and the ghost decides to blow them both under the table, and stuff like that.  The couple themselves would be pretty openminded about sex and such, perhaps the female more then the male at first until she loosen's him up a abit (maybe with the ghosts help?).   We can all talk a bit about any types of kinks that we might want to include in the game.

If the game continues past this point, and everybody is having fun, we might start the mystery of who the ghost really is, and how she died.  I already have an idea or two about that, and at the moment it's likely going to involve some intrigue in the adult entertainment industery, as I'm imagining the girl with a new actor when she died. (hence why she finds herself so horny all the time)

Anyhow, just give me a shout.

Cosmo_ac

Cosmo_ac