Minds Eye, what will become of us? (M/F Requests)

Started by RecklessRapscallion, October 02, 2021, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RecklessRapscallion

Welcome to the vault of various ideas!

Before you read further please check out my O/O's - Under Construction

Searching for RP Partners Status: Selectively Searching

The purpose of this thread is to store various ideas that I have in regard to roleplaying! If interested please go ahead and send me a PM so we can chat!

Pure Smut

Training Ground
Training Ground

A mother and her college age daughter on a road trip. Their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and there is no nearby gas station or cellphone reception. After an hour of being stranded a friendly rancher offers to give them a lift to his place so they can get something to eat and use his landline. After eating his food both of the women feel very sleepy and wake up in what looks like a barn, completely naked, arms tied behind arm binders and ball gag inserted into their mouths. The barn is converted into a dungeon in which it's evident that they were not the first visitors to get this kind of treatment. It turns out the rancher specializes on breaking and training women. He sells them on the black market for incredibly wealthy and influential people around the world. But this is something more personal it's about time that he had two slaves of his own.

I need someone willing to play the Mother and Daughter, I tend to play the rancher and any other NPC as needed. This is a smut rp but I love the elements of it being a thriller. What happens when the Sheriff pays them a visit and starts asking questions of why the two women at the ranch look a lot like two women who have been reported missing?

What happens when one or both of them try to escape?

Craving

Rangers in The Black
Rangers In The Black

The year is 3125 earth has expanded to multiple star systems.

United under the Terran Colonial Alliance they have found that despite expanding past earth space is so lonely and intelligent alien life still has not been encountered.

The TCA Rangers are a direct response and law enforcement branch that patrols the spaceways and assists colony side law enforcement. Think FBI and SWAT had a baby, that's the TCA Rangers.

Typically in groups of 2-4 they have a ship and are given a sector that's their beat.

If a colony doesn't have the investigative resources to solve a case signal the Rangers, if they have a fugitive they are ill-equipped to handle, signal the rangers, if the colony doesn't have stable law enforcement, hail the rangers.

The Set-up is a buddy cop story in a Sci-fi Western type environment. The Rangers have advanced technology and resources at their disposal and an awesome ship. MC is a more seasoned Ranger, he was married once but it didn't work out due to the constant deployments. He's been assigned a Rookie straight out of the academy and their beat is the most rural and unstable part of colonial space. Naturally since they spend a lot of time on a space ship some form of lust forms between them and a heated romance. Will they be able to keep their passions in check? Will they be able to keep each-other alive in such a dangerous part of colonial space?

Lazarus (Based on the Graphic Novel)

"Lazarus is a coming of age story for a young woman named Forever Carlyle who is questioning her identity. Its major themes are the meaning of "family" and nature versus nurture. It is set in a bleak future a number of decades from now after the current world order has broken down, possibly due to climate change. Sixteen families each control the territory, resources, and technology in their part of the world, as per mutual agreement, though each family has their own technological strengths and may govern their territory through differing methodology. The Carlyle family rules the western half of North America in a feudal system, dividing people into three tiers: "family", "serfs" (skilled laborers), and "waste" (everyone else). The families have formed alliances to protect themselves from other families, and each family has a chosen warrior, trained and modified as per the family's strengths, known as a "Lazarus" who represents them in combat. Forever is the Carlyle Lazarus. She obeys the family patriarch, Malcolm Carlyle, and has four siblings: Steven, Beth, and twins Jonah and Johanna. The original source of the Carlyle's fortune and power is from their various developments in genetic technology. Among other advancements, their modified seeds provide food for most of the world. The Carlyles have also altered their own genetics, which has allowed all of them to grow old without suffering the consequences of age, thereby engendering jealousy and fear in many of the other families." - Brief Summary from Wikipedia

In the setting Forever Carlyle commands a team of special forces called The Daggers, they report directly to her and operate like the Navy Seals and Delta Force. In this setting the population has three social castes. The first is Family there are only around 200 people world wide that follow this classification, pretty much you're related or a part of the ruling caste that has divided the world into different neo-feudal states. The second class are called Serf's they are few in number and they serve the families directly. They have a high standard of living but have almost no civil rights (Daggers,) fall  into this caste. The third are Waste which is people who didn't make selection. They live outside of the protection of the Families and they deal with famine, disease, raiders, and do not enjoy modern comforts.

The story is a war story that starts with both of our characters being uplifted from Waste to Serf and put into House Carlyle's military. The story would most likely begin with them in a military operation that goes south, they become the only survivors and manage to complete the mission. Being recognized as candidates for the Dagger Corpse they go to selection training where they work together and grow closer to survive the training. I am hoping that a romance develops as they continue to go on elite missions to protect the interests of House Carlyle.

High Concept Ideas
Godlike
Godlike (Based on the RPG but this rp will be diceless)

It began in 1936, the crowd was stunned when they looked around for Germany's torch bearer. Then people started to scream, a man in a Nazi Party uniform and a red cape was holding the torch and he was flying.

Proclaiming the success of the Aryan Race to achieve superhuman prowess he was the first talent.

Time stopped, nations second guessed their might and this was the beginning of an age of miracles.

In the wreckage of a bombed London district a man hearing cries from his younger sister tore rubble faster and more efficiently than any excavation machine to find her.

In pearl harbor a petty officer in the navy took a direct hit from a Japanese Warplane's machine guns, there wasn't a scratch on him, when his ship eventually blew up he was the only survivor. They call him the unbreakable man.

A woman stripped of her human rights, separated from her family in a Warsaw Ghetto shrieked, the guards all collapsed cause of death is unknown the woman and her family escaped.

A boy in Iowa at a high-school baseball team nearly went face first into bleachers when trying to prevent a home run, he ran through them instead.

This is an alternative history in which we play members of the Talent Operations Command in World War II, a game about a group of extraordinary people trying to survive a world on fire.

Rp ideas

This City Is Gonna Kill us
This City is Gonna Kill us

The year is 2132, the US Government has collapsed. Mega Corporations reign supreme, unemployment is at 87% and if you wanna get by you gotta be a merc. Prosthetics were the answer to most of the worlds problems. Robot organs, robot eyes, robot arms, robot arm implanted guns, it was revolutionary. In the Mega City of Horizon the rich live at the top while the poor live in the sprawl. The job was supposed to be easy, get the crew together, go to a location, pick up a package, and drop it off. Someone sold your team out, that team of sever turned into a team of three. As they escape and lay low they find out that someone put a bounty on their head. Everything reeks of foul play by one of the three. The first being a bonafide Angel. A slang term for a woman merc who's decked out with all kinds  of chrome and gadgets. She can punch through walls, who knows maybe she can shoot razor claws out of her fingertips. The second survivor a grifter, he was the one who worked with the fixer to get the job. The third being a hacker, with no parents he had to look after his little sister, he's been doing jobs to pay for her college. What will happen when paranoia hits when they try to determine which one of them is the traitor. Once that's resolved what will the two people who are in the up and up do to survive a city that wants them dead?

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction

RecklessRapscallion

Updated adding plot : Godlike

Removed: Rangers Scion

Added: Rangers in the Black

RecklessRapscallion

Added Am I not Human, and a storyline for Lazarus.

RecklessRapscallion

Bump

Did some house cleaning.

I added "Training Ground"