Travellers in a Non-Euclidean box (M for F)

Started by Starchaser, December 12, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starchaser

I am on U.K. Time. I can post Monday-Friday 5.30 to 8.30 and 13.00 to 14.00 I can't post on weekends.

This game will be set in the Doctor Who Universe. It is going to have darker elements than the TV series. There are some differences from the current series.

It may contain Erotic content.

It does NOT have cannon characters. You won't be meeting The Doctor, The Master or anyone else, although they may be mentioned in-game.

The timelord is Male and WILL STAY that way. Although he may regenerate in-game.

The timelord is controlled by me.  My writing partner will be his assiatant.

This game, unlike others Ive run before, require some quite specific player and character requirements. I am NOT flexable with these so make sure you fit them first. If not, then the other games I may run are far less restrictive.

The following requirements must be met:-

1. You MUST be a female player. If you don't wish to reveal your gender then Im sorry. Why not try one of tmy other games instead?

2. You MUST play a female character.

3. Your Character MUST either be human or look human and easily pass for human.

4. Your Character MUST be eastern or south east asian in appearance (Japanese, Chinese, Korean..)

5. You MUST be able to commit to posting at least 2 X per week.

The above are to fulfill specific desires I have for roleplay. I know they may seem very restrictive but if you can accommodate me in this I promise I will do my best to meet any desires or expectations you may want from this game.

This game will involve romance and eroticism but also has a plot. Any eroric content will be secondary to the plot.

I have two scenario ideas already that I can discuss or we can come up with something else instead.