Scifi/FantasySandbox! (OPEN! Still recruiting! all types of chars welcome!)

Started by bokotousamurai, June 15, 2015, 10:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Drake Valentine

Name/Title: Gero Keene Metzger
Role:   (Cargo)
Species: Undead/Demon Possessed (Former Human)
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Background: Gero is a historic relic, he has lived for millenniums often being a center piece of great misfortune and disaster. He has never so directly used his magic over those ages in the conflicts of mortals through their passages of time. No, instead like a clever mastermind he merely found means to blend in during those chaotic periods to further his study and research with a given sway to any ruler he may serve under with promises of ’power,’ that he very rarely gave in return.

World War II was the biggest hand that he may of played within human known history and also a matter of his disappearance after Germany lost the War. Most of the tomes he had collected have also disappeared from his possession, some expected to have burn away within the fires while others still linger about as historic works of literature. Their whereabouts unknown, his? Why, he finally has surfaced from his long slumber.

Originally, he was suppose to be transferred as cargo, of course the contents unknown, he has been kept in a relic of a metal casket. Pirates raided the ship believing it to contain ancient treasure only to find a grimmer fate awaiting them in turn. Unfamiliar with his whereabouts, he merely sought refuge once more within his precious coffin only to later find a new vessel having laid claim on the mysterious object and contents inside.

Motive/Goals:
-Achieve Divinity. His studies of life and death have been about that, the ultimate power and he will do whatever it takes to further his research.

Ons: Death, Violence, NC, Bondage, Torture.
Offs: Scat, Homosexuality, Receiving Anal. Sappy Romance.
Misc: Necromancy: As expected, over time Gero has acquired various ancient tomes and bathed himself in the dark arts of magic, enough to even pact and condemn his very existence with that of a demon. His necromantic arts allow him to preserve his life, making it possible for his body to recover from most fatal injuries; unless should someone fully disintegrate his being. It also allows him to manipulate the life forces of others, capable of siphoning one’s very life from them or even manipulate their state of life and death. Essentially, he can ‘revive’ someone if they have not been a corpse for an extended period of time and even use his dark arts to serve as a ‘healing’ factor. He can not save someone who may been deceased for hours, well, he could, but they would be brought back as mere shells of their former being, that of undead.
Right Eye: Though he wears an eye patch, he isn’t blind in that eye. The patch itself is to cover and keep his ‘demonic’ side in a slumber. It is believed that that part feasts on a heavy amount of mana, mana in which he often puts to use to sustain his ’immortality.’ 
Alignment: Though some may assume him to be ‘evil,’ he is truly
Chaotic Neutral
A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.
if one had to align him

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

bokotousamurai

hmm....nice and dark, could be interesting course of eevents when hes discovered on the ship.
accepted
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Drake Valentine

Phantom Black Phantom
Name/Title: Torshiro Ruu  (Phantom Black Phantom)
Role: Resident (Superhero)
Species: Vampire
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Background:
-WIP-
Motive/Goals:
Saving the Universe and thwarting Evil Doers is all in a day’s work for Phantom Black Phantom.

Ons:
Offs: Anal, Scat
Misc:
Chunibyo Snydrome: Ruu suffers through the thought of always having superpowers before becoming a vampire and even now with powers and an alter ego, well, one can say his condition hasn’t truly improve, especially on the alter ego part.
Phantom Black Phantom: Ruu’s alter ego, the costume is, well, just that, a costume. However, couple with his vampiric strength and other supernatural abilities, it could easily come off as just that, a superhero from old Japanese shows. Ruu has also develop the suit to transform, altering whatever clothing he may be wearing to become the ‘legendary’ Phantom Black Phantom.
Energy Disruption: Ruu’s vampiric powers are very unique on the magical side, they can disrupt another’s magical energy and also are capable of destroying armor and clothing. Surprisingly enough his magic cannot physically harm another being, less they are fully magical.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

bokotousamurai

I would like a kamen rider on my ship....well actually my own power rangers team, but KR works too, though I guess it doesn't matter anyway if isn't actually super powered.

think the name is too similar to Toshi's though, maybe Torshiru? he could be called ru-ruu or shiruru as a pet name.

Drake Valentine

Toshi who? Thought you were talking bout someone being already named something of that, but didn't see it in character listing. >.>

bokotousamurai

Toshiro, my chars are in spoiler on the first post

Name/Title: Toshiro, Space Samurai
Role:  Handyman(?)
Species: Earthling
Sexuality: Bisexual male

Description/images:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Background: An odd character, Toshi made a name for himself as the 'street samurai'; a handyman whose skills included combat and crime. Most of the time, he would find himself doing various oddjobs, but every once in a while there would be a street gang who need another fighter, or a bounty that he could get close to, and the occasional legit job that was better suited to a P.I. After gathering some recognition, his exploits had him cross paths with the infinity project, and after rightfully earning a love-hate relationship with Sophia, hopped aboard just to see what would happen.

Toshiro craves stimulation, be it from games and media, sex, drugs, fighting, or just doing whatever fucked up whim enters his head. He shuns stability and is always looking for something new, for better or worse, even if he has to cause it himself.

He continues his 'samurai' work, willing do whatever task they give him, provided they offer rewards or at least proper motivation.

Motive/Goals: Thrill-seeking, entertainment

Ons: domination, femboys, ahego, submissive girls,
Offs: impreg, "being on bottom"
Misc: He takes as an insult to be called an errandboy. Is a coffee connoisseur.

Drake Valentine

Ah, I see. Didn't notice.

I will ponder another last name for him then. On cell at moment.

Major Major

Yukina

bokotousamurai

Major Major

Is there anything in particular I need to know before I create a character?

bokotousamurai

Major Major

Okay, then.... Let's give this a whirl. Will be a WIP for the forseeable future.

Name/Title: Charles Roger Jollet
Role: Ship's Purser
Species: Human (mostly)
Sexuality: Prefers women (futa also okay as well)

Description/images: Normally a plain looking man of average build and height with short dark hair, as seen in the image below.

Background: Charles Roger Jollet ("Charlie" or "Jolly Roger" to his few friends) is not pleased with his lot in life. A former military officer, he had a good gig going; but then he was dispatched on that ill-fated mission. One FUBAR and a massive magical explosion later, and Charlie found himself with a very unhappy problem that wears hard on his normally amiable and pleasant nature.

Morphological instability; the magic that he was bombarded with causes him to uncontrollably shape-shift at random times and into random forms. Thankfully, he has retained sapience and sentience in all forms, but it's a bloody annoyance that he's never sure what will happen to him at any given moment. That said, he has had to learn many new things, which has allowed him some small measure of control, unless he is in a state of high emotion; mostly he varies between his birth form, and the form of a huge-breasted and very well-endowed hermaphrodite with a ferociously powerful libido. Now, he has boarded the ship, paying his passage as a member of the crew, in hopes of finding some way to gain full control over his shape-shifting problem.

Motive/Goals: Just... getting this bloody problem of his fixed, damnit!

Ons: Has something of a 'thing' for more dominant women.
Offs: the usual unpleasant stuff.
Misc: The actual appearence of his hermaphroditic other form varies, aside from the aforementioned huge breasts and large endowment.
Pictured here is a recent, slightly staged image of one of those variations of his hermaphrodite form.

Any advice on this would be most welcome

bokotousamurai

I like to know more about he nature of transformations, Sophie can Tf but she limited to just a handful of forms, Im guessing JR here just morphs into whatever as the plot demands?

1SAZ

After watching a lot of Wil Wheaton's Titansgrave and reading through some of the world setting info, I let my imagination run rampant. Here are the results.

Name/Title: Silvarus Niton
Role: Ship security/planetary survivalist
Species: Half Elf/Troll
Sexuality: "Open minded"

Description/images: Born of two bitter enemies of Mythstromian history, Silvarus's physical appearance is an odd amalgamation of the two. Sporting long, pointed ears of an elf and short tusks rising from his lower jaw like a frost troll, his skin sports a grayish blue paleness that is constantly cool to the touch. Like many elves, Silvarus adorns his sensative ears with a variety of ornaments, such as ear plates of silver and a few small silver pins. His eyes are not his original, instead replaced with cybernetic frosted blue orbs with glittering gold designs identifying their technological origins.

Standing at an impressive height of nearly 7 feet, his body is clearly built from his time in the wilds of Mythstromia. While he is slender like an elf, he sports quite a bit of muscle on his frame. Minor scars line his chest and arms from his adventures, though most often they are covered from sight while aboard the Apotheosis.

While aboard the ship, Silvarus styles himself in a mix of Elvish garb and Earthen stylings, preferring a light colored tunic that he drapes over his frame and wraps loosely, topped with a synthetic vest that most closely matches leather. Along his legs are long pants that are relatively form fitting without being constricting. Upon his feet are a pair of synth-leather boots, a small primitive looking knife tucked into it being the only thing making them seem out of place on the ship. When off the ship, Silvarus modifies his equipment with a T-harness that holds his pulse-bow boltcaster, and a belt that carries a miniturized boltcaster and his etherblade sword towards the small of his back. While he rarely expects trouble, he clearly is ready for it should it happen. In addition to his weapons, Silvarus also keeps a survival kit strapped to his hip with various tools and equipment to make survival just a bit easier in the wild.

Background: Most of Silvarus' life can be summed up in his profession, that of a survivalist on Mythstromia. Silvarus would teach others how to stay alive, and in return he would get a bit of credits. It was a good life for a relatively young half elf, one that would have continued without fail had he not heard of a chance at new worlds to explore and new life to experience. It wasn't a tough choice for the young man to make, and he left to join the crew of the Apotheosis. Amongst the crew, Silvarus offers his insight in survival and naturalism, as well as his expertise in staying alive through occasionally lethal means.
Motive/Goals: Seek out new life and new experiences. He also wishes to experience the luxuries that come to those who embrace cities. Silvarus' main motivation for his journey other than new experiences is also to escape the persecution his mother's people have put him under due to his troll heritage.

Ons: Flirting, wild sex, roughness, biting, cumplay, etc
Offs: gore, bathroom stuff, torture
Misc: Despite looking wirey and relatively weak, Silvarus' troll heritage has givin him incredible strength. This mix of heritage has also given his body rather odd dimensions with long slender limbs, and a stout yet slim chest. These dimensions also carry to his member, sharing traits of both an elf and a troll.
Another trait from his frost troll side is the ability to coat his body in ice-like crystal that brings out the more bestial traits of a troll and enhances them. It also acts as armor, though he prefers not to use it.

Major Major

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 27, 2015, 06:09:05 PM
I like to know more about he nature of transformations, Sophie can Tf but she limited to just a handful of forms, Im guessing JR here just morphs into whatever as the plot demands?

It falls somewhere in the middle; just enough to be annoying most of the time, but only on rare occasions will it be useful. Think of it being like Ranma Saotome's famous girl curse from Ranma 1/2. And for the most part, he has one or two forms that he'll naturally gravitate towards. Beyond that, I'll leave it to your discretion.

bokotousamurai

that sounds like it'll be fine major,

1SAZ checks out alright, though I should note that in this 'verse trolls don't have tusks, orcs do because their morphology is based on boars. Otherwise it's all cool.

1SAZ

bokotousamurai

-They're based on Jotnar of Norse mythology,

-they don't regenerate, that's the borbytingarna troll.

-they do still have a weakness for fire for obvious reasons.

-they're one of the more intelligent, and more ethical races of trolls. though still have cannibalistic cravings, though that would only happen if you really pissed one off. Mostly they just eat they're dead as a death custom.

1SAZ

I can work with this. Certainly makes for some interesting characteristics.

bokotousamurai

mm-hm, I like to make tributes to the mythology, but add original spins.

Really I just imagine how these races would evolve in a real world, and how their characters would become the folklore that we have. for example, elves are actually degenerated fairys.

NubianLegend

"There are no men like me. Only me"

Name/Title: Lt. Col Dwayne Armstrong
Role: Master-at-Arms (Oversees fitness, martial training and general martial related duties) In addition to training others and getting involved on the frontlines from time-to-time , Dwayne is a licensed orthopedic physician. He has an in-depth knowledge of the humanoid body and its inner workings. It is from his skill and knowledge of medicine and anatomy that he developed his unique physical conditioning methods. Even prior to the augmentation treatments that were undertaken on his form which resulted in his enhancement(s) , his abilities were amongst the peak benchmark established in military record.

Species: Chimera (bio-enginereed human spliced with animal DNA)
Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Description/images:  Lt. Colonel Armstrong is a humanoid with light blond hair cut at the bottom, dark skin, pale green eyes, high cheek bones, and what  appears to be gill-like slits coming from the length of his neck. The tone of his neck and broad shoulder width suggest a muscular frame underneath his powered armor. He is a well inch or so over 6 foot and the weight listed from his last physical has him at 192lbs with a total fat body percentile around 9%.  Dwayne exercises religiously and is one of the few persons who refuses to implant his body with "unnatural" cybernetics.

Additional images

Background: The man known as Leviathan was born Dwayne Armstrong in a subset of Terra known for its fishing and piracy. The port city Lagos, named after the port city in Nigeria of earth formerly. Much of Dwayne's early life involved fishing which he was taught by his father, he nearly drowned as a youth in the open waters, but overcame it and learned how to become a strong swimmer, so strong in fact he competed and won a silver in the games. In his fishing town of Lagos, either you learned how to fish for a living or you become a pirate--essentially a career criminal. Instead, he choose a third option altogether. 

He enlisted in the military as an officer, joining the illustrious ranks of the SEALs. In the SEALS, his skills were among the elite in his peer group, so much so that he was eligible to join a super-elect program for other like distinguished elects,  this program was regarded as project Chimera and it was headed by a geneticist by the name of Heinlein with full backing from the military industry, under Chimera Dwayne was prescribed treatments, treatments that altered the structure of his DNA to become something of a refined super soldier - augmenting his abilities with various aquatic species. There were others in the program whose DNA was re-engineered likewise. Once word got out to the public that the military had been involved in unethical gene-alteration experiments, it was forced to wash its hand of and disavow any involvement in such matters, meaning the immediate purging of any remaining test subjects. Armstrong and a handfew of others were privy to this and organized an escape before that could happen. Since then, Armstrong has taken on a living as a martial-specialist for hire making use of his unique abilities.

Motive/Goals: Armstrong is a convert to the way of the force , a religious order built around concepts of a universal source-from the many come the one, the belief that the universe is supported by an invisible linking of spiritual energy or "strings",  as such his goal is to achieve nirvana or whatever "enlightenment" comes in ones personal journey to the source , Converts of the force believe that there is one all powerful source that binds all things in the universe together.

Ons: Just because he's a little relig-y doesn't make him any less in tune with the bodies needs. Dwayne is just as perverted as anyone among the crew, believe it or not. He has no problem giving in to the "depravity". In particular, he has no problem whipping it out and giving a generous donation for the doctor or whoever needs his specimen. Dwayne has an impressive size cock and an equally impressive load to boot. He enjoys cumming inside a hole multiple times and multiple penetrations with multiple partners. "Sharing the love" so to speak.

Offs:None too many come to mind. The usual applies here. He's willing to try almost anything once.
Misc: The Man with the Serpent Tattoo, Leviathan. Dwayne has a unique glowing tattoo of a serpent design, it's his professional trademark and a call back to his past as an ex-navy seal. The other nickname Leviathan comes from a mythical sea beast, a monster that ruled the seas. This coincides with his DNA being derived of several underwater species.

-Armstrong appears to be a force-sensitive biotic type
-Armstrong is known to use a weapon known as the lightbearers, a type of melee-oriented device constructed from cosmic mana energies, or so it's believed by believers of the force.

LH-101 The Retiarius - A close- range type of mech that makes uses of a surfboard-like device for improvised aerial maneuvering.  His standard weaponry include a beam trident, an electro-magnetic  pulse net, and turret artillery built into the arm mount .

bokotousamurai