Morningwood: MILFs & DILFs galore!

Started by Amelita, April 13, 2017, 07:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo In Matrix

Sorry for posting the sheet in the Character thread directly. Removed it from there and PMed you.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Bibliophilia

Ebb!  I have a female character who needs a father.  -peers.-  I'm willing to sacrifice the chance of her sexing up a nerdy Mads.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: neoextra1 on April 13, 2017, 11:24:26 PM
Sorry for posting the sheet in the Character thread directly. Removed it from there and PMed you.

No problem :)  It happens.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Ebb

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 13, 2017, 11:25:25 PM
Ebb!  I have a female character who needs a father.  -peers.-  I'm willing to sacrifice the chance of her sexing up a nerdy Mads.

Cool! I'll PM you; I'm writing up a character submission now.

Top Cat

Godspeed and good luck, Gnothi and Amelita. Hopefully you can make a better go at it than I did.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Top Cat on April 13, 2017, 11:32:30 PM
Godspeed and good luck, Gnothi and Amelita. Hopefully you can make a better go at it than I did.

Thanks Top Cat :)

I appreciate that.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Caela

Quote from: HannibalBarca on April 13, 2017, 10:41:03 PM
Ah.  I was gearing up to post for Greg and Tae, then found out about the change.  Are we still on with them, Bib?

And I'm still glad that Greg and Sydney will be able to pull their don't-give-a-shit Eames stuff :P

Daddy/daughter shenanigans (get your minds out of the gutter they're not like that!!) for the win!!

Their neighbors are going to love or hate them lol.

Bibliophilia

-peers at Sydney and Greg...peers at Tae and her possible father.-  I'm sensing potential here.

HannibalBarca

See, all the fun you can have with father/daughter tandems, and with no incest :P  That can be fun too, sometimes.  But picturing Greg/Tae/Sydney/Tae's father and some kind of funky competitiveness/arrogance/smexiness/humor...wow.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Kokaine

*peeks in to see what's going on*

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

GnothiSeauton

Okay.  Turning off the computer and keeping it turned off this time.

Goodnight.

Seeking New Stories

rahatngt

Would it be ok to create a young male character who works in the community? Someone who takes care of the garden or pool (maybe taken form the looks of some of the sheet). Also open to other ideas anyone have for a younger male character.

Caela

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 13, 2017, 11:49:12 PM
-peers at Sydney and Greg...peers at Tae and her possible father.-  I'm sensing potential here.

I missed something...who is Tae's possible Daddy?

Shenanigans all around must be managed no matter what!

Bibliophilia

Ebb's making him...don't worry, you'll like him.  He's using nerdy Mads, girl!

Amelita

Oh you guys rock  ;D

I'll update things when I'm human again, I'm too sleepy to do anything right now.

But keep the good stuff coming!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amelita

Please note:

We, as GMs, reserve the right to deny anyone's character sheet into our group for any number of reasons.  This is not personal, not some sort of mean thing, so please do not take it that way.  We are only looking for characters and writers that we think would be good and valuable additions to the group, characters and writers that we think would go well with the group and the game.  If we feel that either you or your character are not good fits, whether from past history, past posts and writing styles, character concepts and ideas, demeanor and behavior in the recruitment thread/ooc and/or in private messages with the GMs, etc., we reserve the right to deny your entry into the group.

No one is given a free pass here.  Everyone is treated equally and with care.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Amelita

For those who have gotten characters approved, here's an OOC ;)

Ebb

Quote from: Caela on April 14, 2017, 04:35:53 AM
I missed something...who is Tae's possible Daddy?

Shenanigans all around must be managed no matter what!

Tyrell Stephenson is approved and up. Shenanigans should ensue forthwith!

Kokaine

Would love to see another Dilf for Desi to toy with, or even Milf for Teo to pose and lift heavy things for *snickers*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ron Don Volante

Is there a character type the group is looking for in particular right now?
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

GnothiSeauton

From looking at the roster and current numbers...

Milfs:  5
Dilfs:  2
Cubs:  5
Kittens:  5

Dilfs could really use a few more on their side.  A couple more Milfs wouldn't be bad either.

Seeking New Stories

Ron Don Volante

I'll be honest DILF is the only one up there I'm not interested in writing. I'll put together a MILF soon. The only question is the ethnicity...*runs off to do 'research'*
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

HannibalBarca

“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu