Star Wars Saga Edition Game? Looking for DM/GM

Started by Keelan, February 13, 2011, 12:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

Okay, I have the Star Wars Saga Edition Core, Starships of the Galaxy, Threats of the Galaxy, KOTOR, Clone Wars, and Force Unleashed books... and I have never actually used them... I have never played a SWSE game before, so I would like to try it out for one and figured asking on here was likely the best way of doing it.  I will warn you and say that I'm no expert on Star Wars; I have a few favorite races (Togruta, Miraluka, and Twi'lek... but hey, who doesn't love Twi'lek?), I've seen all the movies, and I've played Kotor I & II and Force Unleashed... but I don't know a whole lot about it otherwise, honestly.  That said, I'm really wanting to try out the system and the game, so would someone like to DM a game for me?

I don't have a particular plot or character in mind, but most of my games here on E tend to have a fair amount of sex, sexuality, and sexual themes to them, but also plot and premise as well.  We can discuss specifics to both plot and sexual themes, though that said you may want to check my O/Os in my sig and beneath my avatar to see if we're compatible there, and mind you I really only do F/F or F/Futa (aka shemale or hermaphrodite), and things involving some monsters and tentacles of course.

Anyway, if you think you may be interested in DMing a game, please reply here or PM me and let me know.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I myself can't be GM as I do not have same amount of books (just core rules and probably outdated ones) and seen the movies and played Kotor 2 and read novel here and there. But to help possible GM can you answer these; are you jedi or non-jedi? Or sith? As the star wars universe campaign is based on is any players force user or not. Also what exact period if any?

Anycase as off note you know there is (hopefully) this year summer released Star Wars MMO; Knigths of Old Republic Online?

Keelan

1.) Yes, I've heard of KotOR online; one of the few MMORPGs I might actually be willing to play

2.) Regarding characters (a fairly valid point): it would... honestly depend.  There are Jedi, but... not necessarily the best for a solo in the d20 version... I likely wouldn't play a sith in the traditional sense of 'dark, evil bastard' since with any 'alignment system' I would play it less black and white than that.  I just don't know what I'd play; it would be discussed more or less with the DM, I'd say.

just another swordsman

Ah yes, Star Wars Saga edition...

Who doesn't enjoy a good romp around the galaxy with a system that doesn't use your HP for force powers? Color me interested.

... But hesitant. Don't break my heart and tell me you like Geonosians...
Browncoat. Nothing much else to say...

Aim to misbehave.