A Few Gems to Start With ~ Updated 1/17 ~ Still looking for partners! MxF

Started by midnight diamond, March 25, 2010, 02:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight diamond

Welcome, welcome! Before you go ANY further, please take a few minutes to read through my  Ons and Offs. Still with me? Excellent! Carry on, then.

So, there are just a few things that I want to address before getting into my plots and such. One very major one is that I am not looking for straight smut. While I agree that smut has it's place, and I enjoy it very much within the stories I write, I care far more about the storyline itself than whether or not my character is going to get laid. Character development through inner thoughts, conversations with other characters, and actions is first and foremost. If you choose to play with me, be assured that while there may be quite a number of sex scenes, they will be spaced out through the roleplay, amid action sequences, possible violence, and lots and lots of character development. If this is not what you're looking for, then happy hunting!

The second thing I would like to mention is that if something here catches your interest and you send me a PM, pretty pretty please put the name of the RP in the subject line. I cannot tell you how frustrating it can get to see a page full of (No Subject)'s. In the PM, don't just say, "hey, I like this idea, let's play," or, "hey, you want to do suchandsuch with me?" because 9 times out of 10, I will get annoyed and won't respond. I love input. I love to brainstorm. Tell me how you see your character, if you want to add anything/change anything about the plotline, and any questions you may have. If you do that, I will most certainly respond. ;D

I am just returning to E after a very long hiatus (I think almost three years now? Ish?) and so far, it is going well. I am trying not to overload my muse, as it has taken me ages to coax her out, so I am going to be extremely selective with who I write with. At least for right now. That doesn't mean I'm not more than happy to discuss things, though! So feel free to PM me with any ideas or just to chat.

Regarding posting frequency: I'm not going to make any promises. I am going to try--and I do mean TRY--to aim for a post a week. If I really love the story, or my muse is really active, it's very likely it will be more than that. Posting speed is entirely dependent on my energy levels at the end of the day, as well as what else I have going on at the time. So it is possible that, at times, you may wait over a week. If this isn't your speed, that's cool. There are any number of writers here who post multiple times a day.

**A note on posting frequency** Recently, my muse has been quite active, so my posting rate is fairly steady at one or two posts every day or two. Sometimes, like if I'm around frequently (like on weekends or in the afternoons during the week), I can do multiple posts in a day. I love this, especially when my muse is awake and active, but this is not (and cannot be) the norm. I'd say right now, I'm averaging about one post every day or so.

As for length, generally I try for one to three paragraphs, although more is not always better. I prefer a quality post that is only one or two paragraphs (which I judge as 5 to 10 sentences-ish) over five paragraphs of less-than-stellar writing, or writing that is repetitive and wordy. Quality over quantity.

Now that you've made it this far, on to the good stuff! With any luck, you'll see something that strikes your fancy. Happy browsing! ;D

Currently Craving

This section is where I'll (obviously) be putting the ideas/plot bunnies/pairings that I'm reeeally in the mood for and will love you forever if you want to write one (or several) of them with me.

Any character that uses the play-by of Jason Momoa

Jason Momoa is a beautiful man. Stories presented using him as your character model will definitely be considered.

Currently craving RP settings/pairings:

Post-apocalyptic (think Fallout-esque, but preferably no mutant humans)
Vampire/human - NOT the sparkly vampires. ::) This would be DARK. Lots of BDSM, bloodplay (obviously), and possibly slight mind control (this would need to be discussed)
Bad relationships - this could mean any number of things. Abuse (physical/mental/sexual) or just people who are completely wrong for each other and can't seem to stay away, twisted family relationships (Daddy/daughter is a fave, but will also consider Uncle/niece, older cousin/younger cousin, etc)
Any type of May/December pairing (teacher/student, Neighbour/girl next door, any older man in a position of power/younger woman)

Plots

Some of these ideas are simply starting points, which will obviously require more input from interested parties. Some are more fleshed out, but still need a bit of tweaking to really work well. And as always, I am more than happy to take a plot outlined here and change it to suit us both!

***NEW***Beauty and The Beast: A Retelling

What if. It's surprising, how much change two little words can bring about. They can create some of the best stories...and some of the worst.

What if Belle never returned to the Beast after going to save her father? Or, what if she did return, but Gaston did not fall to his death, and dragged her off with him while the Beast, now turned human, recovered from his injuries in secret?

What if Belle married Gaston because she thought she had no other choice, only to discover that the Beast was still alive...and coming for her?

This is much less thought out than the ones below, but there are soooo many possibilities! Let's explore the darkness together, shall we?

Setting: Varied. Fantasy/historical, urban fantasy, etc

Themes: NC, EX, Bondage, dark romance, etc.

***NEW***The Voice

I hear your voice on the wind
And I hear you call out my name

"Listen, my child," you say to me
"I am the voice of your history,
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call, and I'll set you free.

I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain,
I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice, I will remain.

I am the voice of the past that will always be,
I am the voice of your hunger and pain,
I am the voice of your future
I am the voice.

It was the Trip of a Lifetime. Or at least that's what the brochure said. Gwen didn't think it would be that great, but she'd always wanted to go to Ireland, and if she was honest with herself, it did look like a pretty amazing trip. A full ten days at Parkes Castle, located deep in County Leitrim in the Province of Connaught. The truth was, Gwen needed to get away. After being left at the altar by her sleaze of a boyfriend and forced to pay for a wedding she didn't get to have (stupid non-refundable deposits), a vacation didn't seem like it would be in the cards. Then, her Nana surprised her with a ticket to Ireland, so off she went.

Luck, however, did not appear to be on her side. As soon as she stepped off the plane, things began to go wrong. First, the airline lost her luggage, and then the rental car she had secured prior to her trip had been rented out by mistake. The bus she'd managed to locate broke down just outside of Sligo-town, and to top it all off, it was pouring down rain. She was so tired and frustrated with it all, that she began to walk. There was still plenty of daylight left. Surely it couldn't be  that far. Could it?

Two hours later, she was still walking, and she hadn't seen any cars pass her in that entire time. She was beginning to get worried, as it was getting dark, and fog was beginning to roll in, making it that much more difficult and dangerous. It was then that she heard it. Gwenhyvar. Gwenhyvar, fair. Her name. Her full name, coming to her on the wind, like a far-off cry in the distance. She panicked and ran, and in such unfamiliar territory, she tripped and fell down an embankment, hitting her head and sinking into unconsciousness.

The King of the Fae was without his Queen, but she would come to him, whether she knew it or not. Each reincarnation was a true delight to him, and this one, called Gwenhyvar, was one of the best yet. It had taken some arranging; it was becoming more and more difficult to lure his Queen to him, and he dreaded the fate that awaited him and his Court if his Queen was not found in time. And when his Queen woke from her slumber, the pursuit would begin.

It was the chase that thrilled him, because it was never the same thing twice. Betimes, it was a dark journey, full of pain and fear before the eventual surrender. Other times, it was sweet and light and tender, and others still were a heady mix of dark and light. As he gazed down upon the unconscious woman who would soon claim her birthright, her true birthright, he wondered which path she would choose.

Setting: Modern, fantasy

Themes: Depending, they could range from Light to NC to EX as Gwen navigates her way through the world of the Fae and those who live within it.

Inspiration for this RP is drawn from the song The Voice by Celtic Woman

***NEW***Dark Lover Found: A Story in the Black Dagger Brotherhood universe

Savannah was ordinary. Or, at least, she thought so, even though she'd never had trouble getting a date if she wanted one. Which she didn't. The dates she had been on were nice enough, but there was never any real spark, and although the sex--what little she'd had of it--had been pleasant, she had yet to experience anything close to what she'd heard an orgasm felt like. And some of her lovers had been...very enthusiastic. She'd felt bad faking it, and hadn't seen them again. Her best friend, Amy, had convinced her to go on this blind date, which had gone terribly, and she'd ended up walking out in the middle of dinner. Foolish, perhaps, because he'd driven them to the restaurant, but she'd needed out. Fast. She was on her way home when a very large, very injured man stumbles into her path, practically knocking her down. She has no choice but to help him, because that's the type of person she is.

Havoch had underestimated the number of Lessers in the pack, but that wasn't entirely his fault. He hadn't been on patrol, as it was his night off, so he'd been on his way to one of the clubs downtown when they'd stumbled across each other almost by accident. The fight was vicious, and they'd nearly overwhelmed him a couple of times, but he'd won in the end. They'd sure done a number on him, though. He'd lost a lot of blood, and was too weak to dematerialize back to safety. Nor could he call for assistance, because his phone had been damaged in the fight. But he knew that he needed to move in case they'd called for reinforcements. It was completely by chance that he'd stumbled across her. At first, he thought she was human, but she smelled so good. That was when he realized she was only half human. The rest of her was--or soon would be--vampire. Like him. And she didn't seem to have a clue.

He thought about calling his Brothers. He really did. For all of half a second. The idea of some other male helping her through her Transition made him growl, and his protective instincts kicked in. No. She was his. He would help her, like she was helping him now. He just needed to convince her...somehow...to stay with him. Permanently.

This is, obviously, set within the Black Dagger Brotherhood universe, so a familiarity with the books (or at least the wiki) is desired. This is mostly a Dark Romance between a half human/half vampire woman and one of the Brothers. More complex plot twists and such can be discussed during brainstorming and throughout the RP, of course. Themes may include NC or dub-con, blood (feeding), bondage, rough sex, violence, etc.

The Pirate King

This one is a much less thought out. I had this idea where two rival pirate captains are on the hunt for the same treasure. They have a past, of course, and are constantly trying to stay one move ahead of the other. Think...something similar to the movie Cutthroat Island, starring Geena Davis. If you haven't seen it, you really should. It's an oldie but a goody. Anyway, this one definitely needs more brainstorming done.

The Pirate's Daughter

The daughter of a prominent figure in Port Royal is kidnapped by a pirate, who is, he reveals, her real father. Not much else on this plot yet either, but it could also be any number of things. He could force her into piracy, or she could take to it like a fish to water. They could have an incestuous relationship, or he could trade her off to another pirate captain in exchange for what he'd really been after. It's all up for discussion and brainstorming!

That’s it for now. When I think of more, I’ll add to it ^.^  Here are some pairings that I would enjoy creating a rp around. The asterixes indicate the pairings that I am currently desiring the most at this point in time.

Angel/Demon
Vampire/Human
Witch/Demon
Werewolf/Human
Pirate/Captive
Barbarian Warrior/Captive Princess

Taken Plots

***TAKEN***The Gilded Cage

Sophia Lockheart was a lucky young woman. Three years ago, she was a nobody, serving drinks at an illegal speakeasy in Chicago. Then, one night, the Mafia Don Lorenzo (Enzo) Castiglione walked in. Her beauty caught his eye, and she was dazzled by his initial charm and charisma that night. He asked her for a date, but at the time, she had a strict, self-imposed rule that she would not date customers, and she'd heard rumours about his last girlfriend's sudden and mysterious disappearance. He refused to take no for an answer, however, and returned every night, spending his money liberally, bringing her gifts of flowers and chocolate, until two weeks later, she finally gave in to his persistent requests for a date.

At first, it was more than she could have ever dreamed of. Fancy-dress restaurants every night, people stumbling over themselves to please her, because pleasing her would be pleasing him. Then, one evening, he discovered she could sing, and sing well. It entranced him, and he turned one of his bars into a night club just for her, just to hear her sing. Her voice and her beauty had the club packed every night, and as her own fame increased, their relationship...changed. Or, more specifically, Enzo changed. He had always been possessive of her, which Sophia had, at first, found endearing, and made it easy for her to capitulate to. But now, that possessiveness increased to outright jealousy, and usually for no reason at all. He would pick fights, accusing her of cheating or flirting with other men if she even glanced in their direction. He began picking apart her wardrobe, the way she wore her hair, and demanding she change it. He badgered her about where she went when she was alone, and then insisted that she take two of his men with her whenever she needed to go out without him. He claimed it was for her own protection, but she saw it as an easy way to spy on her. Their fighting increased.

The first time he struck her, it was just after a show. He'd accused her of flirting with a man seated close to the front of the stage, and called her a whore. She'd thrown her drink in his face and told him to grow up. She'd found herself on the floor in the next instant, her head ringing and the right side of her face throbbing with pain, already beginning to swell. It wasn't the only thing he'd done to her that night, but it was the most visible. He was careful never to strike her in the face again.

That happened six months into their relationship, and from then on, things were very different for Sophia. Nothing changed outwardly, of course. They still went to dinner at fancy restaurants, he still bought her expensive clothing and jewelry, but in private, he was downright cruel sometimes, and controlling all the time. He refused to allow her to visit with her friends, and began to dictate what she would wear, what she could and could not eat, when she could speak and with whom. She endured this for six months before she tried to leave him. It did not go well.

She'd enlisted the help of a young man that had just started working at the club, and who'd seemed to genuinely be concerned for her. They'd made it as far as Joliet before his men caught up with them. He'd made her watch as they beat him half to death, and then dragged him out of the room, dumping him in a hospital parking lot before he started in on her. He was never the same afterwards; blind in one eye, and walked with a very pronounced limp. He'd also developed a stutter. When he was as recovered as he was going to be, Enzo hired him back on as a busboy. The bruises she received that night took weeks to fade. Sophia never tried to leave again.

A few months after this, Anthony (Tony) De Luca came to work for Enzo. He rose quickly through the ranks, and within a few months, was one of Enzo's most trusted men, and one of the very few men Sophia could have a conversation with without Enzo losing it on her. Tony was kind to her, able to cheer her up on even her darkest days, and took care of her after Enzo had been in one of his moods. He even snuck her cannoli, which Sophia loved but was never allowed to have, as Enzo didn't want her getting fat. Slowly, quietly, they fall in love.

What Sophia didn't know, however, and what Tony couldn't tell her, was that he worked for Don Giorgio Moretti, collecting inside information on Enzo and his operations so they could stage a hostile takeover and move in on his territory.

The outcome of this particular plot is fairly open. Do they manage to escape and run off together? Does the Moretti family succeed in taking over, or do they get killed in the attempt? Does Sophia and Tony's love survive once it's discovered who he is and who he actually works for? Does Enzo discover Sophia and Tony's feelings for each other?

This is, in my mind, an extremely dark and tragic plot, full of physical and mental abuse, NC, violence, etc, although it will also have lighter elements between Tony and Sophia. I'm looking for someone to play both Enzo and Tony to my Sophia.

***TAKEN***The Last Elf

Elves carry an inherent magic within them. It is this which gives them seemingly eternal youth and immortality. Many years ago, human mages discovered a way to extract this magic, and harness it for their own use--to give themselves longer lives, to make themselves younger. They discovered an avid market for this magic among the nobility, and Elves were soon hunted down like animals and drained of every last drop of magic. If they were young enough--which most were not--they would survive, and age and die normally like the rest of the population. But, if they were not young enough to survive the extraction spell, they would wither and die within minutes. The Elfhunters became very wealthy, although year after year, there were fewer Elves to hunt. The birth rate of elves was falling as quickly as the death tolls were rising, until it was nigh impossible to even catch sight of the elusive Elves.

Elantra Senegroth was one such Elf. Although there was just one problem: she didn't know she was Elfkind. She had been abandoned on the stoop of an Inn when she was a toddler. As she had appeared to be entirely human at the time, the Innkeeper and his wife took her in. Unbeknownst to all three of them, Elantra's mother had disguised her daughter as a human using the last of her own magic, so ancient that as soon as she had finished the spell, she had collapsed and faded into dust.

At this point, the story can go in any number of different directions. Are her adoptive parents good people or not? Do they use her as free labour or treat her like the daughter they could never have? At some point, something happens to have the both of them die--whether that is a good thing for Elantra or not will depend on how we decide she was treated by them. This traumatic event, combined with Elantra's age (around 18-20 human years or so) have made the spell her mother had set into place crack and fray, until it snaps. Once it snaps, what happens to her is negotiable. Does her true identity get discovered and she becomes hunted by one or more of the last remaining Elfhunters, desperate for one last bounty? Does she seek shelter with someone she thinks she can trust, only to find herself sold to a sorcerer or handed over to a hunter for coin? Is she forced to fend for herself, fleeing to a larger city where it might be possible for her to eke out a meager life for herself--or turn to a life of crime? The possibilities for this one are endless...

Setting: Medieval fantasy

Elements included: Anything! N/C, bondage, EX (although I don't see how, but one never knows)

**TAKEN**The Cursed Bodyguard

The use of magic is highly controversial within the Kingdom of Istethia. Users obtain longevity of life and, in some cases, longevity of youth. All magic has a price, however, and that price depends on the strength and purpose of the magic. The most common uses--to erase wrinkles on the faces of courtiers and the extension of that youth and beauty--is paid for by the deaths or the premature aging of proxies, men and women of the lower classes who are forced to pay the price either as punishment for crimes committed, to pay off debts owed, or simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. For a long time, the practicing of magic was thought to be acceptable, even normal. However, as the years went on, and the people suffered and died in droves to feed the petty desires of the court, more and more spoke against the use of magic even in the smallest degree, until civil war broke out across the kingdom.

The king fully supports the use of magic, and sends his soldiers out to battle the rebels who are attempting to destroy magic entirely. His daughter (my character) is against it, and has secretly aligned herself with the rebellion. Those she is working with hatch a plan to send her across the country to meet with the head of the rebel forces. In order to ensure her safety, they have captured the deadliest warrior in the known kingdoms and placed a curse on him (initially without the princess' knowledge). The curse, if not lifted, will drive him to madness and death. The only one with the ability to lift the curse is the leader of the rebellion. In order for the curse to be lifted, the warrior must deliver the princess safely to the rebel leader on the other side of the country.

Throughout their journey across the country, the princess and her reluctant bodyguard fall in love. What neither of them are aware of, however, is that the leader of the rebellion intends to force the princess to marry him as a way of strengthening his position, holding the bodyguard's curse over them both as leverage. Further details, or possible changes, can be worked out during brainstorming!

Setting: fantasy/medieval

Elements included: Magic, non-con, romance, battles/action scenes, blackmail (just to name a few)

**TAKEN**After Midnight

Aislin Di Rossi is, by birth, a member of the prominent merchant class. Her father, Robert Di Rossi, is a very wealthy textile merchant in his own right, and her family is afforded more prominence due to the fact that her great-aunt, Iphigenia Di Rossi, holds the title of Guildmistress in the textiles guild. And although Aislin is afforded every opportunity a young woman could ever possibly wish for, she is not your typical young woman. Her mother died shortly after giving birth to her and her twin brother, leaving Robert Di Rossi to raise his children on his own. He did the best he could, of course, but young Aislin, brought up alongside three boys, was given their same education and turned into quite the tomboy. She frequently disguised herself as a boy in order to go out in the evenings with her brothers, especially to places she shouldn't, and continued this practice long after even her brothers thought she had given it up. But as she grows older, it becomes more and more difficult to hide the shape of her body beneath the mens clothing, and then her Aunt Iphigenia decided it was high time she curb her hoydenish ways and marry.

The problem with this, of course, is that Aislin did not wish to be shackled to a man. She did not understand what other young women her age could possibly find so captivating about the idea. But, aside from running off to join a convent or choosing to live life as a courtesan, it was a wealthy young woman's only option. So, naturally, when the Royal Ball is announced, Aislin is dreading the occasion. But she is not the only one dreading the occasion.

The prince is also reluctant to find a bride; the reasons why are fully up for discussion. I had originally planned that this be a fxf story. It would still eminently suit a fxf pairing, with the prince being a woman raised as male in order to protect both herself and her mother from enemies of the Queen's previous marriage to the king of a neighbouring kingdom--that king having died under suspicious circumstances, and the queen and infant daughter presumed dead by the queen's brother-in-law, now the reigning monarch of that kingdom. The prince, of course, is believed to be male by all save for the king and queen, and a very few trusted servants, and acts accordingly 24/7, because she knows no other way. All her instruction--dancing, etiquette, fighting, etc, is all from a male standpoint.

If you are wanting to play this mxf, an idea I had is that Aislin meets the prince (or some other lesser lordling--no need to stick to royalty!) while she is disguised as a man herself, and as their friendship develops, Aislin finds herself falling for him in spite of herself. (Think Shakespeare's Twelfth Night/She's the Man as a comparison).

Setting: low fantasy

Elements included: mxf or fxf, possible NC, romance, intrigue, genderbending

Retired Plots

The Resistance (UN/NC/BON)

Paris, early 1943. The resistance movement is in full-swing, and Antoinette Gerard is smack-dab in the middle of it. Her father, a German sympathizer, holds a minor position in the Nazi Headquarters. Through him, and with a number of bribes, Antoinette has managed to secure a secretarial position. It is through sheer luck that she catches the eye of a higher-ranking officer in the Nazi party, and when he approaches her wanting a romantic liaison, she takes the opportunity to gain what information she can and pass it on to her friends in the Resistance.

I can see this going in a few different directions:

A. Antoinette's contact in the Resistance is her dear friend Guy (the name is not set in stone). He is passionate about his cause, and has been holding a candle for Antoinette for several years. She does not see him as anything more than a friend, and when she reveals her relationship with the German officer, his jealousy flares with dangerous passion; non-con antics ensue.

B. She develops real feelings for the German officer, and struggles with her love for him as well as her belief in the Resistance and their Cause, especially when they begin to overlap. Things turn deadly when Antoinette's involvement in the Resistance is uncovered, and the man she has fallen in love with has her arrested. She is questioned repeatedly, perhaps tortured, and imprisoned. What happens after that is up for discussion.

Mail Order Bride (UN/NC, M/F)

Katerina thought she was coming west to start a new life for herself. It had always been her dream to open a shop of her own, where she could do what she had always loved: sewing and creating ladies' fashions. Having recently lost her parents to influenza, she had very few prospects in New York City until her friend Elizabeth brought her an advertisement from the newspaper speaking of opportunities in the West for strong, self-sufficient women. It took very little thought for Katerina to sign up for the trip. Scrimping and saving, the two young women set out for the West with a group of ten other women. Katerina would make it; Elizabeth would not.

Arriving in the small mining town of Panther Creek, the reality of Katerina's situation came to light. It was little more than an bride auction. She saw young women unused to hard work given to burly miners and married on the spot, and older women married to widowers with several young children to look after. So when Katerina was chosen by a well-dressed, clean, coldly handsome man, she was grateful for her good luck. Or so she thought...

Setting: Western
Incl. Elements: NC, intimidation, psychological coercion, light humiliation, D/s, slapping, spanking, etc.

The Mask (UN, NC, possibly EX, M/F)

This is more of a general concept than actual scene right now. Basically, a man discovers a mask that turns him from nice guy to malicious, evil bastard. Each time he dons the mask, more of its poison seeps into him, until the mask is no longer necessary. He develops a split personality (think Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde) and his wife (or girlfriend) is forced to endure him while attempting to discover the cause and possible cure for his problem.

Setting: Contemporary
Incl. Elements: NC, psychological struggle, fear, blood, knife play, bondage, elements of torture, etc.

He Loves Me, I Love Him Not (NC, possibly EX, M/F)

He can not stop thinking about her. It was wrong of her to break it off--he knew that, and was confident that deep down, she knew it too. He loved her more than anything in the world. He would die for her. He would kill for her. He would do anything and everything he could to make her realize that they were meant to be together. Forever.

Setting: Modern Day

Elements that can be/are included: NC, bondage, physical/mental abuse, knife play, forced submission, forced impregnation, orgasm control/denial, forced orgasms, intimidation, and humiliation.

True Colours (NC, M/F)

A young woman is forced into marriage to save her family from destitution. Her fiancé is a wealthy older man, and before they are married, he is sweet and attentive and kind to her, but there is something in the way he looks at her sometimes that scares her. After the honeymoon, however, things change drastically. He becomes overbearing, cruel and controlling.

Setting: Medieval Fantasy or Contemporary

Elements that can be/are included: NC, verbal abuse and humiliation, physical abuse, bondage, spanking, intimidation, forced submission, D/s

The Labyrinth Taken

She wakes up in the center of a giant stone maze. She is naked, and before her is an envelope. Inside is a letter, stating that she has begun a competition, and to win her freedom and great wealth, she must find her way out of the labyrinth before time runs out. There are all sorts of creatures who will help her find her way...for a price. Is she willing to pay it?

Setting: Modern Fantasy

Elements included: Mythological creatures, anal, oral, vaginal sex, some NC (maybe), tentacles, etc.

midnight diamond

Added a few more pairings ^.^ More rp ideas to follow as I think of them. :)

Pretty in Pink

Well, lessee.  None of the ideas caught my attention, as I'm not a big dom person myself.  But some of the PAIRINGS did.

Namely the following:

Angel/Demon
Witch/Demon
Teacher/Student

I'm willing to do any lineup on those, as they are all games I've done before.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

midnight diamond

Hee ^.^ well, Witch/Demon has drawn quite a bit of attention already...but the other two are up for grabs. ^.^

Daimon de Broken Hearted

True Colours looks good or Teacher/Student

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

CaptainErotica

He Loves Me/ I love him not sounds like it could be fun.

midnight diamond

Hee ^.^ i think it could be fun too, Robguy. send me a PM if you're interested in starting up a scene :)

Patriarch

Intriguing... And I very much like your style of writing.

I'll send you a private message.

TheGlyphstone

Sending a PM your way with some ideas.

midnight diamond

Added The Labyrinth and The Phantom's Lair ^.^ as well as made a few modifications.

midnight diamond

midnight diamond

Some scenes re-opened, pairing desires edited.

midnight diamond

midnight diamond

Updated and added a craving ^.^

midnight diamond

midnight diamond

midnight diamond

midnight diamond

Added Catch and Release and updated cravings.

TheGlyphstone

midnight diamond

Added two new storylines, removed cravings, and included a more detailed explanation of what I'm looking for.

midnight diamond

midnight diamond

Removed a few storylines that weren't drawing attention; added 'The Resistance'.

midnight diamond

Removed a few more storylines that no longer draw my interest.

TheGlyphstone

Let me know if Catch and Release ends up on here again. :-\

midnight diamond

Updated taken stories and those under discussion.