Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramman

Granted, I'm not actually blown up beyond dust just covered in dust.

I wish that I didn't have to volunteer my time and instead got payed for it.

Sybl

Granted. You are paid in particles that are worthless.

I wish I was less shy.

crismonrose

Granted... but you find out that you have all the other phobia's  now

I wish i could ride a horse

Saric

Granted... but you had to learn because you lost your legs.

I wish I could fly.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Koibito

Granted, but you lost the plane ticket.

I wish I could draw~
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~

Flaming

Granted, you are stuck in a 4 years old body, and have to stay in kindergarden all your life

I wish I could swim

Koibito

Granted but you have a phobia of open water (seriously that movie sucked! XD)
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~

Flaming

Granted, you... ?????

I wish you had posted a wish : )

crismonrose

Granted.... but when you typed it out and was about to hit post the power went out in your place causing the internet to go to, then a few seconds later your laptop/P.C. gives you blue screen of death and shuts down.  :D

i wish for Elvis to be alive again

Flaming

(The king is alive!)

Granted, but he is in the fat version, sweaty and you have to take care of him.

I wish Cobain was alive

crismonrose

Granted. Cobain was human for one night; the next morning he because a flesh eating zombie that went on a mad rampage and started to eat everyone in sight.

I wish I knew KFC'S secret 11 herbs and spices

Starry Sarcasm

Granted, but you only found out because you read the ingredients as they prepared you for the oven.

I wish I lived closer to Disney World

crismonrose

Granted, but you find out  that Disney World has a after hours red light district with all of the characters

I wish I could time travel

Swordsman18

Granted, yet you were taken to the far reaches into the future where you got to watch the universe end.

I wish I could be indestructible.

Flaming

Granted, and it works fine for some time, then one day you discover you need surgery...

I wish I was Ben Grimm

crismonrose

Granted, But now as Ben Grimm everyone fears you, you are doomed with a lifetime of emotional stress

I wish the weather to stop being cold

Ramman

Granted it gets so hot the atmosphere catches fire and the entire world is burnt to a crisp...good job you've killed everyone, do you know how much overtime i'm going to have to put in now to collect EVERYONE!?

I wish I had an assistant.

Flaming

Granted, then he dies and you have to collect him as well

I wish I never die

boegiboe

Granted, you just stay extremely ill and on life support for eternity.

I wish to have a quick recovery time

Ramman

Granted however your quick recovery is followed by an immediate relapse that lasts for the rest of your life and leaves you living in an iron lung.

I wish i had an immortal assistant that i would never have to reap.

boegiboe

Granted, but he's speaks funny and is INCREDIBLY annoying to the extent that you wish you could reap him. But can't.

I wish I had an imaginary friend who only I could see, but could interact with the world like a normal person. A little like Drop Dead Fred...but a girl... and prettier.

Tamhansen

Granted, unfortunately it's more like drop dead Barbie. She's a total airhead, and she just won't shut up, and keeps interrupting you everywhere. In the bathroom, on dates, in bed....

I wish I had more inspiration.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Flaming

Granted, now you can inhale 20 gallons of air in a single breath.

I wish I had a cat

crismonrose

Granted, but you live in a neighborhood that hates cats and they ALL have dogs.. your cat gets out and is ripped to shreds  before your eyes

i wish i had power to bring back anything/anyone i wanted

Flaming

Granted, now anyone you ever cared for can't walk 30 feet away before being pulled by an invisible force back at you. That's makes you house over crowed and privacy impossible.

I wish I hadn't to drive to go to work