❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Adammair

*hugs the Josi*

Hmm...bad movie, methinks.

...a mime or a clown?

blue bunny sparkle

Oh! Both scare me! But clowns scare me more... so I chose that!

Someone in a mascot costume or someone in a Chuckie Cheese costume?

Bliss

A mascot costume. Lower chance of permanently soaked-in urine, methinks.

A tiny potato who believes that you can do the thing, or the rock monster Gorignak from GalaxyQuest?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Midwest Man

Oh, it has got to be that tiny potato who believes that I can do the thing. I would hold it and pet it and call it my friend.

Would you rather go to bed with...a soft furry kitty, or a big warm puppy?

Bliss

A soft furry kitty, they make the best belly-furnaces.

Snow White or Rose Red?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Nowherewoman

Can I have both? At once?  I'd have to go with Rose Red, if forced to choose. It's the bad girl thing.

Pinocchio, or Grumpy the dwarf?
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Bliss

Grumpy. I'm more interested in letting someone work out their rage with me than encouraging them to tell me lies. ;D

Hansel or Rapunzel's Prince?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cayenne

Hansel he knows his way around shoving stuff into a hot spaces!

Someone with a hair fetish, or someone underage.. hrm..~

I might let Rapunzels Prince sleep on the foot of the bed, see where we go from there~

Would you rather go to bed with ...

The knowledge that aliens are coming to earth tomorrow or that when you wake up you'll be arriving on an alien planet!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Delibee

I would have to say the aliens coming here. I like adventure and all, but I'd rather be sure that the place I wake up is going to have oxygen.

Would you rather go to bed with Bilbo or Frodo?
Avatar art "Penthe vs. Shehyn" by Brandon Chang. https://bchangart.artstation.com/

O/Os

Nowherewoman

Frodo. Bilbo would start making up a song in the middle, forget what we were doing, and doze off.

Encased from the neck down in ice, or mud?
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Cayenne

Mud~ As ice would probably kill me - yanno from the whole core temperature thing!

With a Prince or a Pauper?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Koyume

If the pauper is an appealing female, then probably her, but otherwise the prince.

With a minotaur or a gargoyle?

IntolerableMinx

A bull or a dragon-snake thingy, in other words? Well since bulls are at least known for their sexual prowess... the first. Severe contusions and bruises expected, of course! ;)

Adammair

Think I'd go with a gargoyle...

Would you rather go to bed with...a Borg or a Klingon?

Batman4560

Borg, no questions asked.

A spy or a serial killer?

Adammair

Spy, absolutely!

A Jedi ("Do or do not. There is no try.") or a Borg ("Resistance is futile.")? lol

Hazel

Well on one hand I want to, on the other hand I have no choice.  :D I chose the Jedi, learn some moves of the force.

How about Obama or Putin?

Stiletto

Eh, I dislike both of them, but at least Putin has that macho streak in him... and this is about their prowess in bed! ;) So definitely Putin.

A pro wrestler or a pro sprinter?

Koyume

Hm, both could be fun, but I'm gonna go with the sprinter.

A tall reptilian humanoid covered in sleek, grey-green scales, or a short, squat, imp-like creature with bat wings and jet black skin?

Bliss

The latter; short but squat implies a proportional tendency to girth despite a lack of length, and girthiness is a good thing. ;)

An ugly vampire, or a handsome ghoul?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cayenne

Hrm, my initial thought was ugly vampire, but upon reading about different types of ghouls I might go that way.~

Would you rather go to bed with... The knowledge that when you wake up tomorrow, you will have some super minor power! Like, telekinesis of objects under 2 grams or that when you wake up, you'll be a multi-millionaire?`

ONs & OFF

Koyume

Probably the money. Any kind of superpower, even a very, very weak one, would be awesome to have, but I don't think 2-gram telekinesis is worth that kind of dough.

A towering, four-armed monster with ram's horns and a coat of shaggy black fur, or three comically well-hung goblins?

Nowherewoman

Goblins. If I'm gonna be sore anyway, I'm at least going to get off a lot.

Catwoman or Wonder Woman?

Cayenne

Wonderwoman~  Less likely to sleep with you for personal gain, and a pretty good catch!

Would you rather go to bed with ... The enemy, of whom you've seduced for the sake of your country! and must keep up appearances! or A loved one who might secretly be the enemy sent to seduce you for the sake of their country!~

ONs & OFF