Madame Velvet's Brothel (Redo) Always in need of people!

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 24, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

Well here is the remake of my favorite roleplay. Hopefully you'll like it too. It's just all about sex, sex and more sex. Not to mention the utmost entertainment from all the different boys and gals. Not to mention this brothel isn't like any other. It's the first brothel to accept and supply any and every race there is in the world(perhaps even further beyond). No to mention the clients themselves don't need to be human. But there will be girls/boys who won't have a certain race, but please don't be offended! Theres many more lovely ones to pick from~. So why not become a regular and meet the enticing Madame and all her playthings?

Main thread

Character thread

OOC/Plot Discussion
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Vergil1989

Just marking my spot for later.  It's good to be back in this though lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

kingmaster1

yugi006

LeKinkyTaco

Of course you all are! Who do you think gave everyone a nice welcoming? (;

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

yugi006

Well good cause you are awesomesauce. The lovelyy Velvet of course. Hehe.

Vanetias

yugi006

Here but the character sheet might have some slight modifications so wait till that is up to post your character.

TheLucky13

I would gladly make a return with my previous character, if accepted ofcourse :)

Baalborn87

Jacob has returned to be the half-vampire head of security with a heart of gold and surrogate big brother (of sorts) to the girls.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Jacob Shaw

【32】

【Male】

【Half vampire】

【 Security 】

✓ Straight sex
✓ Mutual masturbation
✓ Light bondage
✓ Oral giving/receiving

✘ Excessive torture
✘ Toilet play
✘ Homosexuality (not the idea just involvement)

► Jacob is an easygoing loveable lug. He has a personal moral code which he lives by. He has come to be thought of as a bigger brother figure by most of the working girls (and some of the more effeminate guys) whom he has come to regard as a kind of family and would gladly go above and beyond to protect. Underneath his easygoing façade is a smart calculating man whose sense of family weighs above all others.

► Jacob was orphaned at a young age due to tragic events. Growing up in a mission with other orphans he learned that life could be hard. He got to know a younger boy named Matthew and the two formed a close friendship. Often referring to each other as brother.
As time passed the boys grew into adulthood and could no longer stay at the orphanage. Setting out to the wide world the spent time doing various jobs working as farmhands and the like some legal some "less" than legal but always against persons who deserved it (crooked bankers, exploitive landowners etc). But after time the familiar sense of adventure grasped, and a luckily placed Army recruiters provided the answer.
Joining up they found that all that was promised, was not entirely true. However a sense of duty prevailed and they stayed with their duty. Ever the frugal one with regards to money. The Army provided all Jacob needed and he managed to save up  a sizeable sum. But events took a tragic turn, and a disastrous offensive made by their commanding officer led to the loss of many men including his friend Matthew. Eventually two years ago his tour of duty ended and he found himself stood outside Madame Velvet's, his cash burning a hole in his pocket.
Striding into the lavish establishment, entry allowed by the wad of cash in his pocket. He took a seat near the bar ordering a whiskey and deciding on which lovely girl would agree to accompany him for the night. When he noticed at the other end of the bar one of the "Jhon's" was attempting to get more for than what he paid for by a scared looking girl (obviously new by the looks of her). Feeling that something should be done about it  he approached the man to calm him down. But when he drew a blade his training kicked in, he grabbed the mans wrist wrenching it round. forcing him to turn to the bar and slamming his head into it splitting his lip. Jacob the proceeded to non to gently throw him out into the muddy street.
Unbeknownst to Jacob the whole altercation was watched by Lady Victoria herself. He must have impressed her as she offered him a job providing security for the establishment. After explaining the establishment and clientel and gauging his reaction she set out her rules and due to the "unique" aspects of some of the clients, she proceeded to give him half the blood kiss. Not turning him fully but slowing the ageing process, increasing his speed and strength. But with a limited regeneration ability, the need to sleep and the ability to survive on little blood and able to go out in daylight. That was two years ago, and he's starting to feel like he might have found his family.

〖 Baalborn87 〗

LeKinkyTaco

Yay for returning members and returning characters (:
Oh yes! Alex is coming back, I was wondering when you'd join in!

If Jacob is coming back then of course the brown skinned Siren has to make an appearance hehe..

yugi006

King Serperior

Alrighty, meet Mai the Nudist Naga!   XD  Let me know if there are any issues.  Feel free to say any of your comments and criticisms  :3

Mai Redscale

【 34, but Naga age much slower than most races, so she looks and is biologically and mentally the equivalent of 17 for humans 】

【 Naga / Female 】

【 Bisexual 】

【 Brothel Girl and part time bartender 】

✓ Anal, Receiving
✓ Rough Sex
✓ Teasing
✓ Biting
✓ BDSM (light or heavy)
✓ Dominating and being dominated
✓ Cum, lots of it
✓ Oral, giving and receiving
✓ Anal, giving (strap-on or special covering placed over the tip of her tail, or both if you really want to be kinky  >:))
✓ Non-Con
✓ Slow Seduction
✓ Nudism
✓ Public Sex
✓ Multiple partners
✓ Spanking and Whipping (light and with her tail)
✓ Shower/bath sex
✓ Gentle touches and caresses
✓ Cuddling after the act under the sunlight
✓ Being romanced and seduced
✓ Some watersports
✓ Orgasm control/denial
✓ The more kinky the sex, the better.

✘ Being cold
✘ Most toiletplay (watersports excepted)
✘ Snuff
✘ Abuse
✘ Vomit
✘ People who fear snakes
✘ Birds
✘ Excessive blood
✘ Mutilation
✘ Extreme pain
✘ Ownership (except by the owner of the brothel)

► Mai bubbly to a degree and can be clingy in scary situations, however she is feisty and strong-willed, with an adventurous streak a mile wide.  She is very flirtatious, as per her nature and very fun-loving.  She routinely pushes the boundaries set by society, but never goes out of her way to cause trouble (unless she really feels bored). Picking locks, rummaging through people's mail, and basically being anywhere she isn't suppose to be are a few of her favorite hobbies.  Though she is quite intelligent she has a short attention span when it comes to things she doesn't find entertaining, so she tends to get into much trouble when attempting to make something entertaining.  She means no harm about such things, but she needs to have an eye kept on her, else she may just wander outside completely naked without a second thought.

► Mai Redscale was born into the Redscale clan of the Naga village.  Her family was not the richest by any means, but they had more than enough to get by.  She was an only child and spoiled beyond all belief.  However, this could have been seen as a bad thing because she caused trouble wherever she went.  By the time she was of age, Mai quickly became wild and adventurous, taking up the Nudist lifestyle.

Eventually, by the time she was 34, she was given permission to travel alone, she quickly moved to America to Louisiana.  Such a journey was a pilgrimage for young Naga in her society.  Most Naga returned home after about 20 years, usually with a husband in tow.  Some, like Mai, found places to stay, never feeling like settling down into the married life. 

In Louisiana, Mai was found to be causing a lot of trouble.  However, Velvet found her and found that she needed some kind support and took her in.  Mai, after finding out that she ran a brothel, was overjoyed and quickly learned to make a wicked drink using some of her venom, which had powerful properties that the brothel would like.  However, Mai wanted to make sure that nudism was allowed because she had been one for years and found any kind of clothing uncomfortable.

EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional)
She has long, red hair and red eyes that glow in the dark if a blacklight is shined in them.  She had two very small, venomous (poison is a very powerful aphrodisiac) fangs, one of which sticks out over her bottom lip at times.  She is approximately 20 feet tall (including the full length of her tail) and weighs Censored (never ask a woman her weight!).  She has 36DD breast size.  The tip of her tail is extremely sensitive to the point that it can cause an orgasm is rubbed enough.

Naga ages extremely slowly.  From birth until the age of 17, they age one year for every 2 human years.  From there until the age of 50, they age one year for every 5 human years.  It then slows down to one year for every 10 years.  The oldest Naga in existence is over 400 years old.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

CurvyKitten

tentatively interested, my main concern is it seems like a rather integrated group already. I'd be afraid to join and be unable to find a place to fit in. 

Baalborn87

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 25, 2014, 09:56:20 AM
Yay for returning members and returning characters (:
Oh yes! Alex is coming back, I was wondering when you'd join in!

If Jacob is coming back then of course the brown skinned Siren has to make an appearance hehe..

Should be fun. no doubt he's going to be putting his foot in his mouth more than once.  ;D

P.S will we use the system that I suggested (that it exists in a world where 'fantasy' creatures use spells/potions/abilities to blend in in public ala The wolf among us)? So were Mai to go outside the Brothel grounds she would grow legs and just be an ordinary...naked...young lady.

Baalborn87

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 25, 2014, 11:51:29 AM
tentatively interested, my main concern is it seems like a rather integrated group already. I'd be afraid to join and be unable to find a place to fit in.

All of us 'old hands' will be more than happy to help you fit in. You could even use it to your advantage and play a semi-naive new girl.

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

King Serperior

Quote from: Baalborn87 on February 25, 2014, 12:10:34 PM
Should be fun. no doubt he's going to be putting his foot in his mouth more than once.  ;D

P.S will we use the system that I suggested (that it exists in a world where 'fantasy' creatures use spells/potions/abilities to blend in in public ala The wolf among us)? So were Mai to go outside the Brothel grounds she would grow legs and just be an ordinary...naked...young lady.
Awww.....and here I was hoping that "fantasy" creatures would be accepted in society.  A minor minority of the world.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Baalborn87 on February 25, 2014, 12:17:01 PM
All of us 'old hands' will be more than happy to help you fit in. You could even use it to your advantage and play a semi-naive new girl.

Well I have two different idea's one a kitsune, playful and almost daring in her ways. Bits of magic, probably a different gift with each tail she has. She is quirky, like she has a thing for bells and usually has some on her someplace. I'm not sure what her place would be just yet but she seems like a fun idea.

The second would most certainly fit in with the naive bit, she is a Tennin (( swan/bird maiden)) a type of fay from asain myths. She has the feathered cloak that takes her to her realm (in some myths heaven) and back. But without the cloak she has no way of getting home. Just need to work out who would take the cloak or why she would not have it. But that leaves her trap in this realm and new to the way of life within the brothel. She would probably be an entertainer of some sort as well as something akin to a geisha.

Vergil1989

King?  Your naga as far as I'm concerned anyway is pretty cool, but the setting last time I checked was the early 1800s or so.  No computers and all that lol.  Otherwise I think it's pretty good.

As for you Curvy, Kitsune sounds good to me.  Although I might be a bit biased since I like foxes and cats over swans lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

King Serperior

Quote from: Vergil1989 on February 25, 2014, 04:30:47 PM
King?  Your naga as far as I'm concerned anyway is pretty cool, but the setting last time I checked was the early 1800s or so.  No computers and all that lol.  Otherwise I think it's pretty good.
O.o  WHOOPS  *slithers off to change that little detail*  I must have overlooked that timeframe  D:

EDIT:  Okay, she digs through people's mail instead of breaking into computers  >.>;

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Vergil1989

Lol it's cool King.

Hey, does anyone have the link to the old character thread?  I'm gonna see if I can get my old gal and repost her with some edits.

kingmaster1

That Kitsune sounds like my old character...Maybe I can bring him back with my shapeshifter :P

I did always want to play two characters in the story

King Serperior

Quote from: Vergil1989 on February 25, 2014, 04:43:26 PM
Lol it's cool King.

Hey, does anyone have the link to the old character thread?  I'm gonna see if I can get my old gal and repost her with some edits.
Link for you

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Vergil1989

Thanks King.  ;D

Jessica Alexandria

【23 when she originally sold her soul】

【Female】

【Newly created succubus】.

【Unknown, but due to being a succubus, is most definitely bisexual】

【Client】

✓  Multiple partners (eventually.)
✓  Sensory play
✓  Having her new tail put to use in any number of ways.  (Sensitive to touch, handle with care.)
✓  The more kinky the sex, the better.  (She'll have to work up towards the more heavier things though.)

✘  Bathroom play.
✘  Pain / Mutilation / excessive violence
✘  Being used as a door mat
✘  Vore

► Jessica Alexandria vaguely remembers being a bit impulsive and hot headed.  She remembers having feelings of love for someone, but anytime she tries to remember the young man's face, her heart fills with deep rage and sorrow.  What she knows for sure is that her new powers and abilities have made her more confident than she used to be, but some of her old shyness remains as well as some of her former lessons on being a 'proper lady', whatever that means.  Soon enough though, Jessica has a feeling that whoever she once was won't matter once she starts to give into her new body's cravings and desires.  Soon enough, she'll embrace whatever evil she's been tainted with, and she'll love it.  Jessica has a quick mind and despite coming from a strict religious upbringing that would have sought to stifle her spirit, she has a thirst for knowledge as well.  When she isn't working, one can likely find her reading in a quiet corner.

► Waking up with no memory on the side of a country road somewhere in Louisiana would scare anyone witless.  Jessica Alexandria, at least according to the piece of parchment that had been in her dirty white dress proclaimed her to be, was no exception.  Once she had calmed down however, she started having flashes of a crossroad somewhere far from where she was now.  Only a name came to her mind.  Boston....she might have been visiting Boston or she lived there or something, but whatever the case, her head started to throb and she had to let the memory slip away before the pain in her head became too great to bear.  Whatever the case might have been, finding her way to the edge of the nearest town, it didn't take long for Jessica to figure out something was different if the strange looks she was receiving was anything to go by from those that passed her by.

They were stuck between arousal and worry for her.  Having checked herself over before starting on her way, she knew that she had a nasty welt on the back of her head, her body hurt all over, and there was dried blood between her legs.  Something horrible had happened to her, of that Jessica knew without a doubt, but that didn't explain the strange hunger deep within her very being.  She needed answers, and hearing a conversation about someone called Madam Velvet who ran a place for those not quite human, Jessica figured that it was a good place to start as any.

►  Due to the deal she made, Jessica Alexandria sold her soul to become a succubus after someone she thought she knew raped and left her for dead back in Boston.  Apparently, making a deal like that while in an emotionally damaged state is never a good idea because she screwed up in her attempt to take revenge on the young man and he wound up overpowering her again.  Instead of taking advantage of her, he beat her almost to death, having been healed of her former injuries only hours before only to have a fresh set of new ones.  Having been hit over the head with a piece of wood, Jessica's new boss when she found her new pet on the ground, decided she needed time to cool off and so dropped her within easy walking distance of Madam Velvet's place, in the hopes that spending some time getting to know her new form would make Jessica actually be able to handle being a demonic whore from Hell.  With no memory and only the piece of parchment detailing her deal she had made and the clothes on her back to her name, Jessica's new boss plans to keep an eye on her from afar this time until she gets her feet under her if nothing else.

That was almost a year ago now, and while she had mastered her new abilities to some degree, Jessica is still young and 'innocent' to some extent.  Not only that, but she has taken a liking to Velvet's brothel, and has reluctantly started to enjoy her new lot in life.  Her memory is still gone, but she has regained some of her past memories.  Images of places, faces, old skills as a human, etc, but nothing truly concrete.

Vergil1989