Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

I think therefore I am therefore I WIN

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Sends Belle a thought.. making her doubt she won.. then watches it appear in his hands.. *whoa.. I like that thinking trick.. thanks!* :P

*also imagines a giant tankard of a super strong, dark ale.. then finds himself swimming in it.. * A double win!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Mordred

You did.. but that was then.. and this.. this is now. :P
*tries to freeze time.. to keep the win.. but he knows, it's swiping, is inevitable*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

-swipes the win, and disappears into her trunk-

Kiric Rand

*replaced the win with a taco* Love them little tacos, love them good!!!!!!!!
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

abandoneddolly

Kiric Rand

*Swiped the win and puts it in his dog suit*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

abandoneddolly

-pulls a win out of the trunk=

icandor

Wait before you post let me win first!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Xandria

No can do I'm afraid, this win is mine!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

icandor

Shoot! At least I tried to win or did I?
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Xandria

icandor

Can't Blame me for still trying

Xandria

Nope, but I still win. :P

Choucho

sneaks in quietly and steals the win away for herself
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Xandria

Dashes in loudly and pilfers the win, too tired to worry about being stealthy.

Anesa

Sets up a roadside stand selling sexy thong underwear, all shades of color and fabric, at bargain prices.  Huge signs dot the highways advertising the "Undies Sale".  (1 pr. for $1.00 or 2 pr. for $2.00) ;P The cowgirl knows the lovely Xandria will not be able to pass up such a deal, and sure enough, within the first hour of opening up, in walks Xandria clutching the WIN in her hands.  She selects several pair, a few with beads and some with glitter, all in lovely erotic designs, and lays them on the table to purchase.  With slight of hand, the tricky cowgirl slips the WIN out from her fingers while making change and handing over Xandria's undies in the bag.

WINS!  (Btw..those undies are gonna look AWESOME on you!)  ;)

Xandria

Ooh undies!  *While Xandria grins and admires her new silk delights, still amazed at the bargain price, it suddenly dawns on her that the pretty cowgirl has duped her out of the win.  Still, it's hard to be mad at someone so clever who also has incredible taste in lingerie, so she simply wiggles her nose a la Samantha from Bewitched (why not, it seems easy enough!) and the precious golden prize returns to it's rightful owner. But, because she feels bad leaving Camille empty handed, another little nose wiggle, and far across town, the beautiful blond finds a brand new, one of a kind designer Stetson hat appears magically in her hands...it's only fair.* ;)

Anesa

Sneaks in dressed like Xandria, a pretty pair of silky thongs peaking out from the waistband of her all-too-sexy-jeans, tricking the WIN into running back into her arms, safe and sound where it should be.

WINS! 

Linwood Badr

/steals Camille's win with cookies/ Win :D

Belle33

ooohhh - cookies and the WIN!  yum!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Grumbling, walks in looking for her cookies and the WIN!  Spies Belle, cookie crumbs all over her face and down on her chest, some hiding in her sexy cleavage. 

"Listen here, Chickadee.... I am very serious when it comes to the WIN......and my cookies!"  Walks over and licks a few crumbs off her chest..."Scuse me, but them's mine too!"

WINS! ;D