BOSCO - Boarding School Confidential Reopening! [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, October 22, 2012, 10:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

*is wondering if school is really such a safe place for Lux after all* >.<

:P

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 23, 2012, 11:30:41 PM
She looks good.  The bit about the dimensions of her genitals made me giggle though, I didn't mean that kind of description.  But it's good.  Feel free to post her up in the character thread.
Thank you <3 I didn't think that's what you meant, but I also think it's necessary <3

Nadir

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mora on October 23, 2012, 11:34:21 PM
Thank you <3 I didn't think that's what you meant, but I also think it's necessary <3

No problem. :)

Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 11:33:38 PM

:P

Two words for you...."It's.Not."
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 11:33:38 PM

I had similar feelings about Terrance, but then I remembered I love torturing my characters =u=

Kokaine

Hehe... my girlie is tough, she can take it (I think >.>)... plus if it was safe I'd get bored :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 11:39:05 PM
Hehe... my girlie is tough, she can take it (I think >.>)... plus if it was safe I'd get bored :P

<3's this attitude!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Astrofig

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 23, 2012, 09:40:47 PM

Ooooh, I vote Merrow!  He could be on the swim team with Jude!

That could be fun! Do you mind Taylor Kitsch for a playby? One of his early movies actually had him on a boarding-school swim team so...pics would be easy to come by! (Plus, yum!)

Mora

Suiko

I love the new characters.

I can picture Jacob and Lux getting on like a house on fire. ^^;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Kokaine

Hehe... should definitely be interesting to see what happens. I am quite looking forward to it ^^

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Astrofig on October 24, 2012, 12:14:26 AM
That could be fun! Do you mind Taylor Kitsch for a playby? One of his early movies actually had him on a boarding-school swim team so...pics would be easy to come by! (Plus, yum!)

He perfectly fine for a play by, Astrofig!

Quote from: Mora on October 24, 2012, 12:33:55 AM
So has this started or are we just waiting?

It hasn't started yet, we're still recruiting.  When it opens there will be an announcement here.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

I hope you don't mind Dim and I abusing using the hotel thread, then. We have unfinished business~

Sparrowhawke

I certainly wouldn't mind >w> *been perving that thread since it started*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on October 24, 2012, 05:53:27 PM
I hope you don't mind Dim and I abusing using the hotel thread, then. We have unfinished business~

Pish posh, when have I ever minded you and Dim perving up my threads?  Lmao, it's all good though.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Good!
And, I don't know, but I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry ;)

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Saerrael

*pervs all over the thread and darts off to write other stuffz*

One of these days, I will be caught up! I will! Just you wait and seeeeeeeeeeeee.........

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on October 24, 2012, 06:17:11 PM
Jacob needs some perving...

No worries, he has the resident Incubus hot for his stuff.  Just you wait until they have their swimming date, Jude is gonna seduce the shit out of him.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on October 24, 2012, 06:38:03 PM
Hehe that'll be something to see..

More like a challenge from hell!  Jude is leery of ever gaining Jacobs...ahem...esteem.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kokaine

I don't mind saying I hope we can attract another female or two.... Lux has certain urges too ya know >.> :P

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

And a few more straight men...lmao.

EDIT:  Wait...bi men, we need more bi men! nom.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's