News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JarsofPickles

After you came to me, leaving your former lover behind, I thought we were going to be perfect together. You were the mustard and I was the jar of pickles, and wow, what amazing mustard pickles we made together-- just like mama used to make.

But lately, I feel like you're getting distant, like you don't love me anymore. I'll keep your picture on my bedside, love, but I won't be seeing you again unless you make the effort to reach out to me. With regret and love,

Elspeth

(Mustard pickles are, actually, a thing. I've had them. They're good)
<3

Ryo242

I walked in on you with a pickle...

-Corner of Woe complete with vertical lines all down on him- And you wouldn't let me join in... I think we're through.

The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas

JarsofPickles

I think there's too much miscommunication in our relationship. I wanted you to join me and my pickle. And that time you were with the sausage? Nah, I can't do this anymore... but if you ever open your ears, I'm willing to try again!

Au revoir.
<3

Ryo242

The sausage treats me better, but that's with the voice implants.  Also, I can't figure out how to change it off Dwayne Johnson's voice but...  -Blushing coy shrug- I suppose it's not all that bad...

We're moving in together!  Oh, that means we're done then.  Ja ne.  -Dials phone- Sausage honey?  You'll never believe it.. I just broke up!  I know!  -Chatting away like an annoying schoolgirl-

JarsofPickles

Teme! By the way, I was with Sausage last night, in case you were wondering where we were. He was great. Not like you.

Peace out.
<3

AmazonArrow

You've broken up with so many people, everyone seems to know you but me. Clearly you've been seeking something outside of our relationship that I obviously cannot provide. I hope that you find it.

Flower

Your arrow has pierced my frail heart one to many times. I can't stand this pain anymore.

Ryo242

-On a note attached to your shoe locker.  Heavily encouraged that the reader imagine a young Japanese voice as the narrator.  Or Fluttershy-

Um... Hello.  I'm too shy to talk with you in person but... I really want to say that I...  I have these feelings inside when I see you... and I... They feel all warm and fuzzy... Like a bunny...  And flying...  I always want to speak up when I see you... to tell you how you make me feel... but I don't know if I can... get the words right.  My throat dries up so much when you say hi to me!  My stomach churns with those wonderful butterfly feelings!  But.. but... -there are streaks on the paper where tears have fallen- I said "I'm sorry!" and ran away... I know you probably never want to see me again, but I wrote my feelings down and left them for you...  I'm sorry I couldn't... -more streaks made from tears-  Confess to you in time... My family is moving away... So this is goodbye...

I love you... (This was written, but crossed out, multiple times until one was finally right and left alone)

Lazaria

You tried to dissect me on our first date.

On the second date I had to knuckle whip your arse.

Third time and fourth time we've gone out you're obsessed with showing me 'the new native orangutan forest species' whilst holding a scalpel in each hand.

At this rate I'm afraid I'll end up killing you in nineteen different ways before you even get a chance to kill me once. Therefore with much admiration and temerity... I wish thee goodbye.

PS: Your shotgun booby trap in my basement has been disabled and shall be delivered within five working days if UPS does 'tis job right.

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Stone

I told you not to wear red outdoors. Didn't I? We're done.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SunshineSparkle

I realized we don't know each other that much, better to end everything now.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

JarsofPickles

You keep finding reasons to look at boats. But you won't be satisfied with small boats, you want to buy a luxury liner with my money. Forget it.
<3

Rolo

I can't live with the fact that my pickle is not the only one in your jar...  I must bid you adieu. ..

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

JarsofPickles

I'm sick of you letting other people rip off your thong. I didn't want to do this, but see this? There's the ring you gave me. Down the toilet. Bye bye.
<3

Ryo242

I was told to avoid you so it didn't seem like I was hogging you all the time... But then I found cake.

Delicious cake.

Why was I ever in need of a relationship again?

abandoneddolly

The cake is a lie...your lying to me.

Ryo242

Quote from: abandoneddolly on January 31, 2014, 08:08:27 PM
The cake is a lie...your lying to me.
You're*.  -Sighs and adjusts glasses- Your grammar isn't the only thing that leaves more to be desired.

So we're through.

Vill

You come home late at night smelling like a brewery with other women's lipstick on your collar.

My mother was right about you!

I'll send for my things on the marrow.

JarsofPickles

*Morrow. And you were seeing my jar behind my back! My jar! You'd think you'd at least give me the common courtesy of being with some other jar! I'll be divorcing you on Jerry Springer, if that's even still on.
<3

Vill

You told me you were a devoted fan of Maury, and only Maury. I can't handle these lies any more: it's like I don't even know you.

Ryo242

... Wait, when were we going out?
-oblivious breakup-

saphireMARIE

Darling, I don't see how it is possible for us to even kiss let alone have any kind of fun?
Your a cartoon, I am not.
This is... over.

ChicagoOkie

While you are irresistible my dear, I mean that stomach alone I could kiss all day. And, those eyes, my god they are entrancing. That's not even to mention the rest of you...where was this going? Oh yeah, you cheated on me and I just can't take it anymore. Storms out signaling for her to call him.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Nico

Dude, you are really awesome and all, but I can't do those kilts any longer. You love those more than me. We are done, kilt man. ;D

AmberStarfire

You're awesome, but..

your avatars always have lovely, hot guys I can't have, because they like each other and not girls like me.

hehe

So I am forced to drool and think sexy thoughts, and how is that fair?

I must now depart, but I will observe your avatars from afar!