Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neferus Andolini

*Doesn't even bother trying to get the win, still admiring how good Shiri looks after being made wet.*

Ryieahna

Wheeeee! *swings by on a vine like tarzan*

Fireeyes

*Comes on a vine swinging from opposite direction snagging the win* Thanks toots

Neferus Andolini

*Points out that the vine Fireeyes is swinging from is actually a snake, then makes off with the win in the ensuing hysteria.*

Ryieahna

*smacks into neferus while swinging  brushes self off and dashes off with the win on her trusty hippoplatypus*

Fireeyes

*Uses her snake to grab the win and falls into a rushing river* thannnnnnnnnks

Neferus Andolini

You used your snake? I thought you were female.. >_>

*Pulls the plug from the bottom of the river and watches as the water and fireeyes go down the drain, snatching the win in the process.*

Fireeyes

XD  Vine was a snake silly remember

*sneaks up behind Neferus after pulling herself out of the now empty river plucking the win from his fingers*

Neferus Andolini

It's so hard to remember these things when you don't have any blood in the top half of your body...

*Glomps Fireeyes, stealing the win but continuing to lay on top of her, rendering her immobile.. which is of course his only purpose.* ... *coughs*

Fireeyes

*giggles and ish glomped* As I am sure to no alterior motive here are you sure you don't want to let lil ol me have that win. *gives a sexy lil pout*

Neferus Andolini

But I'm all comfortable, now.. >_>

Fireeyes

*giggles as a chimp grabs the win from Neferus*

Neferus Andolini

*Pouts as his excuse has been stolen, but decides to stay on top of Fireeyes and let the chimp win.*

Fireeyes

Awww now thats a sexy pout! *Chimp teases Neferus with the win*

Neferus Andolini

*Teases Fireeyes with..* ..err..I mean..

*Teases the chimp with the Fireeyes* Yes. *nods*

Fireeyes

*chimp trys to tickle Neferus so fireeyes can make a get away with the win*

Duncan

Tackles her playfully as he steal the win from her willingly.

Ryieahna

Shiri

Neferus Andolini

Nimmy

*runs in from her con, steals the win, and promptly goes to bed clutching it tightly*

Neferus Andolini

*Sneaks into Nimeneth's bed, pretending to be looking for the win.*

Fireeyes

*sneaks under covers, tickles both, takes win and disappears to her own bed*

Neferus Andolini

*Leaves Nim high and dry and sneaks under Fire's covers, feeling all around with his hands..to find the win.*

Nimmy

Damn you both. *steals the win back*