Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

;)  Sure thing!

Drannie?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drannie

Seara

*Gives Drannie a cookie*

HQ?

Harley Quinn

I forgot how to spell my right---whatever.

Anyway, yes!  ;D

Drannie?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Drannie

*hands you cookie while Harley Quinn attempts to post at the thread*

Here you go!

Harley Quinn? :D

Seara

Nope, popping in to say good night to all :)

Dolly?

Harley Quinn

Nope!

-steals all the cookies, is greedy-

Drannie?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

Its me! ;)

abandoneddolly?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Brian Boru

no - Harley (kiss to both ladies)

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

abandoneddolly

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Drannie

Nope.

Talesoferoticadventure?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

Lucius Cornelius

nop...

mmmm let try a real hard guess... dolly!!!

Harley Quinn

No, Dolly went to bed.

Lucius?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lucius Cornelius

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences