Been away for awhile. Seeking preferably MxM fantasy

Started by Wintervp2000, December 28, 2022, 11:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wintervp2000

Looking for either humanxother or OtherXOther MxM one on one role play via dm’s or email. Young adult OC’s.

Some of the species of characters I have:

Werewolf
Vampire
Angel
Demon
Incubus

All my characters have a human form to blend into a human society and most have regular human jobs. Looking for semi realism. I typically write my werewolves to have mates but not always and their wolf form isn’t giant, normal wolves range from small to large naturally. I don’t see the point in making them monster sized. Human form can range from fully human for day to day life to small viable traits such as wolf ears and tail, different coloured eyes, horns or wings if it’s an Angel/demon or a tail that isn’t wolf like if it’s an incubus. Vampires do drink blood but also normal human food and drink, and unless they happen to have an allergy to garlic it doesn’t affect them. Also, a wooden stake through the heart/decapitation would literally kill anyone so that does make sense to kill a vampire, too.

I tend to write in first person for my role plays but I can read first or third person depending what you like to write. I try to be semi active (1+ reply a day) and try to warn people if I cannot continue or if I need a break and won’t be able to write back for more than a few days at a time. I try to write at least two decent paragraphs but I’m not the best writer and can only reply with what I’ve received from the other person(if you don’t write a lot I can’t find things to reply to). I’m ok with smut but I am asexual so I might suck at super detailed spicy scenes. I am willing to try and learn though! You’ll just have to bare with me. I prefer some sort of romance however it’s not the base of any role play. They can’t just see each other and BAM super in love at that very moment.

For any other information please DM to discuss plot, smut level, hard no’s and hard yes’s ect. I didn’t know what all to put here specifically.

Hard noooo: pregnancy, eggs/ovipositor thingy, tentacles, CNC and probably some other stuff I can’t list off the top of my head
"Eat your heart out, drop dead gorgeous." "We're only as sick as the secrets we keep."

Wintervp2000

"Eat your heart out, drop dead gorgeous." "We're only as sick as the secrets we keep."