SG D20 game anyone?

Started by Tahiri Anashia, March 11, 2006, 11:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahiri Anashia

I just aquired something very rare from a friend :) asked if i was interested and i said yes.  A stargate SG-1 Core D20 RPG handbook.... :) anyone want to try out the system on here with me?

Lorrs

I said I would GM for you ...

If you want me to

Hunter

Sounds like an offer to me.  ^_^

Hunter

Incidently, if you ever do decide to run a game.  I've got a character already in the SGC from another campaign. ^_^

Tahiri Anashia

sure lorrs :) why don't you run it on here though so hunter and others can join in?

LordAnubis

I'd need help building a character, but I am more then willing to join.  I lack any SGC books though.

Hunter

Quote from: LordAnubis on March 21, 2006, 01:56:40 AM
I'd need help building a character, but I am more then willing to join.  I lack any SGC books though.

Actually, the character that I used was a spycraft character.  Very compatable.  ^_^

LordAnubis

Tahiri Anashia

i could help ya but right now lorrs isn't on much

Lorrs

I'll base it loosely on the spycraft sheet since they are hard to come across. I do have my own D20 system, which is a little more simpler and makes it alittle more freeform

PhoenixBlaze

I wouldn't mind being up for it either, though like anubis I like any skills or knowledge of it.  :-\
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Lorrs

That's okay, i'll feed you info :P

Hunter

So, this might turn into an actual game after all.   ;D

PhoenixBlaze

Kick ass when to we do start captain?  ;D  ;)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Hunter

As soon as I remember where I left my SG-12 member's character sheet.  Oh, you mean the game.  No idea.   :P

Edit: here's a link to the unofficial site = http://www.stargate-rpg.com/

Lorrs

I'm now gonna see about getting a board made up ... no idea where it should go ... NC?

Hunter

Quote from: Lorrs on March 22, 2006, 02:35:05 PM
I'm now gonna see about getting a board made up ... no idea where it should go ... NC?

Ask a mod for it.  ^_^

Elvi

Lorrs.
Before you start requesting a board, we will need to know a little about the content, how you intend to run it and what type of characters you will be expecting, (as well as how many).

IF you are stating that there will be rape included within the scenario, then yes it will need to go into NCS.
However, as several of your players have expressed a dislike of non concentual sex, then you owe it to both them and other players who may also wish to join, to give them the details of the storyline to your game and what they should expect.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lorrs

okies, thanks for that.

I would like a max of 10 players.

An SG team return from a mission all hell breaks loose, as they start opening fire on each other. Players arrive on the scene as the final member is about to open fire on guards. Something is definately wrong an investigation needs to be done, players carry out the investigation into what is starting to take over the SGC.

I personally don't like NC, so I'll steer clear of NC.

Character wise I'd like a majority human cast, with afew other races, such as Tok'ra, Jaffa and Goa'uld.

My basic CS would look somethin like this.

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birthplace:[/b]
[b]Colleges and Degrees:[/b]

[b]Characteristic Rolls[/b]
[i]Strength:[/i]
[i]Dexerity:[/i]
[i]Intelligence:[/i]
[i]Constitution:[/i]
[i]Power:[/i]
[i]Education:[/i]

[b]Hit Points:[/b]

[b]Abilities[/b]

[b]Skills[/b]

[b]Weapons Handling[/b]

[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[i]Hair color:[/i]
[i]Eye color:[/i]
[i]Height:[/i]
[i]Weight:[/i]
[i]Build:[/i]
[i]Distinguishing Marks:[/i]
[i]Usual Attire:[/i]
[i]Other Information:[/i]

[b]Background:[/b]

you pick 8 skills that you think apply to your occupation and then 8 hobby skills. I'll give leaway on thing I would consider common knowledge with the job, anything else anyone wants to suggest?

Hunter

Actually, I was hoping for something a bit more d20ish...

Lorrs

skills will be rolled. i just need to know what people want so I can set a base.

LordAnubis

Well, probably I'd end up playing a Jaffa if they aren't all scooped up.    I just need some direction.  As far as games and where the base is, anywhere is fine with me.

Just need a bit of direction, if we're doing Spycraft's system I'll need a rundown of the system, if it's D20, just need class list or the effective for this game.  If I can get links to the info I can put a character together. otherwise I'll need someone to hold my hand through the process

Hunter

Quote from: LordAnubis on March 22, 2006, 06:11:25 PM
Well, probably I'd end up playing a Jaffa if they aren't all scooped up.    I just need some direction.  As far as games and where the base is, anywhere is fine with me.

Just need a bit of direction, if we're doing Spycraft's system I'll need a rundown of the system, if it's D20, just need class list or the effective for this game.  If I can get links to the info I can put a character together. otherwise I'll need someone to hold my hand through the process

It's d20.  ^_^

RPFan01

I would be interested in an SGC d20 game, if its still being run
Warning: This user can be volatile, approach with caution.

Ons/Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4570.0