Anthro lovers.... (seeking male)

Started by LunaTalula, December 14, 2010, 03:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaTalula

Hi there!

It's been awhile since I've made one of those and considering the time... I think an elaborately detailed description can wait until I receive PM's.

Basically, I am looking for someone who has a love for anthros and that would be playing a male character. It will be considered Sci-Fi, Romantic, Adventurous, and perhaps even Epic depending on where the story goes. I have one specific plotline in mind that I think is rather interesting and I find it hard to find a partner that is as imaginative as I am with this story. I have another female anthro I'd like to try out, but I don't have a specific story for her quite yet. I may need some help with that one. =]

I love someone who will talk about the plot with me before and during the RP... if you find you are well qualified for either of these RP's, even after reading my O/O's and a little bit of my on-going stories, then please feel free to PM me!

~Luna

***UPDATE***
The first plot has been filled.... I am now only seeking an RP partner for the second one.

LoganCreed

Greetings and salutations if your interested I've been a furry for sometime and would love to hear what kind of rp you might be interested in doing. Drop me a line or add me on yahoo.