Site outage?

Started by Geraint, June 30, 2015, 03:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

I'd had issues accessing E at 2:55 a.m. USA Central time, but I hadn't checked if it was because my internet connection was dicey or if the site was actually down. But since that time matches roughly with Geriant's time, I'm assuming the forum must have been down then and it wasn't me.

Vekseid

'doh, shit, I forgot to warn everyone : /

Host moved their ip blocks to their own ASN this morning. Was meaning to post an announcement about it but have been distracted : /

Geraint

I've been having trouble getting pages to change or load for the last thirty minutes or so, and other sites are fine for me.  I'm having a lot of page loads time out.  Just thought you would want to know.

It's timed out twice now just trying to post this message.

edit: after I posted this and the site was still balky I tried Down for everyone, it is said the site was down.  Now it's back to crawling.

Peripherie

Quote from: Geraint on July 15, 2015, 09:39:38 PM
I've been having trouble getting pages to change or load for the last thirty minutes or so, and other sites are fine for me.  I'm having a lot of page loads time out.  Just thought you would want to know.

It's timed out twice now just trying to post this message.

edit: after I posted this and the site was still balky I tried Down for everyone, it is said the site was down.  Now it's back to crawling.

Same lag/issues for me as well.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Yukina

MiaFire

Oh, good. Well, not so good. I thought my internet was being crap again, because every other page was timed out and the ones that loaded were slow, but my internet does that at times, too.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Nico

It doesn't happen for me at all...

wander

I've been getting slow spots these past two nights, around 11pmish GMT, I thought it may be me, but I noticed this topic, so I thought I'd respond here also.

Beguile's Mistress

I had about an hour of slowness earlier today but nowhere other than E.  It went away so I just figured there was some sort of update going on.