Subrob's Sissy cuckold RP cravings (m looking for Dom F or M or T)

Started by subrob99, October 20, 2017, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subrob99

Thanks for stopping by. Kind of new to starting my own RP and not real technical when it comes to this. Hoping to find a long term role play with at least one to two posts a week possibly more. I usually can post once a day. Length of post doesnt matter as long as keeps the story going. Gender of my partner doesnt matter.

Below are a few that I am craving right now but always open to other ideas. Being Cuckolded are my favorite RPs. Generally I prefer to play submissive characters but can switch it up. Gender of my partner doesnt matter. PM if interested in anything below or if you would like to try something new. As far as ons and offs I am open to just about anything.

Daddy's girl is not daddy's girl anymore

Looking to do a daddy daughter RP with a twist.

Plot
When Mom and Dad got a divorced their daughter went with the mother. She blames dad for the divorce and doesnt want nothing to do with him. So it has been at least 10 years since he has saw her. Only seeing her through pictures. This whole time the father hasnt really dated or remarried. He has came into a lot of money from the sale of some stocks. His daughter got word of it. Before she goes to visit dad she mentions it to a friend of hers or a so called friend of hers. The two do look similar. The daughters friend with the help her boyfriend kill or kidnap her making sure she isnt seen from again. The friend takes the daughters identity. She meets her dad that doesnt suspect a thing and seduces him or allows him to suduce her. Eventually she traps him turning him into a total sissy. I am really flexible so if interested let me know. Maybe the so called daughter could also be a shemale.

Looking for someone to play the so called daughter

subrob99

Looking to do a RP based off the image link below. Would like to find someone to play shadowjack. Shadowjack doesn't have to be a man can be a woman that wants a sissy for a pet. Can work on the details together. Would like to make a longtime RP and would like to have a good back story don't want to be too smut heavy especially in the beginning.  PM if interested.

NSFW
https://cdnio.luscious.net/unknown474/308810/043_tumblr_nwshiida4d1uk2zw3o1_r1_1280_01CA4QHW3VNDMYKQE6ESKV50TC.1024x0.jpg

subrob99

Would like to do a role play based off the image link below. Where MC graduates from college but is too lazy to find an job and moves back in with mom (YC). One day mom has enough of the lazyness and slowly turns her son into the daughter she never had. If interesred we can work out the details.

NFSW
https://storage.bhs.cloud.ovh.net/v1/AUTH_8d36ec6c0460400ca5d88d41cb6b9cd3/images/56/lusciousnet_atenafeminization08_1989926211.640x0.jpg

subrob99

Looking for someone to play as the evil step sister. Possible scene Dads new wife already had an older daughter but she was college. She comes home for summer break. She catches the new step brother looking through her panties. And she blackmails him from there. Turning him into a sissy lets guys use for money.  Specifics we can work out together

subrob99

Wolf of Wall Street

This is a little different then what I play more of a switch based role play.

I am looking to play a successful businessman that works on wall street. But he has a dark secret. Once a month MC will pick a unlucky lady and follows her home waiting for the right time and kidknaps her. She is never seen or heard from again. Life is going good. Until one day he picks the wrong lady. Taking her to his Manhattan mansion with a hidden basement and tortures her sexually. When he tries to get rid of her.  All is good until he meets your character. While torturing her he lets his guard down and she turns the tables on him. The specifics can be worked out could be a different scenerio all together.
Looking for someone to play the woman. The specifics and kinks can be worked out.

subrob99

Looking for a role play based off the image below. Looking for someone to play the nurse.

NFSW
https://cdnio.luscious.net/Kroliczek/327431/xwhcip5t8vjrmms-2hlepknuhxkmwv2jhg0tolryvq0_01D00VN9EAMYN124VRSG3D4D48.315x0.jpg

subrob99

subrob99

subrob99

College guy trying to join a fraternity and for initiation there is cards to draw on the task. The guy picks a card and the task reads that he is to go to a bar dressed like a sorority chick and get guys to by him/her a drink. The frat has one of the sorority girls hook him up. He gets the whole 9 yards. From makeup to nails being done and completely shaved from the neck down. The girls end up doing a master piece of a job and really aside from the voice you would have a hard time figuring out she was a he. At the bar he gets hit on all night and gets totally hammered from all the free drinks..Now I figure this can go one of two ways. 1. He gets taken home by one of the guys at the bar. And an adventure begins details can be worked out. 2. Maybe he is brought back to the sorority and forced to be the sorority sisters slave/boy toy.

The specifics can workout with my partner

subrob99

Johnny in his 30s living in Las Vegas. His luck has pretty much all ran out making and loosing bets with shady people. His debt has gotten so far out of control that he will never be able to pay them back. Johnny on the run as the mob boss sent his goons to collect on the debt. Luckily for Johnny a long lost Aunt or Uncle have a private investigator locate him. They give Johnny an option he can go live with them for a year and obey there rules. And they would cover his debts. There is a catch that he doesnt know until he gets there. He is forced to be the slave of the aunt or uncle. If he doesnt agree will hand him over to mob boss.

Specifics/kinks can be worked out. Looking for some to play aunt or uncle.

subrob99

The trophy wives contract.

Ronnie married out of his league. And on there wedding night. Jenny made him sign a contract. If he cum before she did then he would have to clean her out until she cums. Ronnie a virgin so desperate signed the contract no questions asked. Jenny would make it a game getting really close to an orgasm. Before doing something to make him cum first. Jenny over time since Ronnie ate his own cum would bring her pussy loaded with another mans cum. The story can go any many directions from there. Looking for someone to play Jenny. Name doesnt matter.

*NSFW*

https://cdnio.luscious.net/shiningvoid/343596/19547935_01DCBC19RF7CGJYZ41CPMSEYVX.315x0.jpg

subrob99

I am opem to RP.  maybe a little slow the next day or so because of power.
thanks

subrob99

Looking to do a cuckold themed roleplay. Where it is New Years eve and the couple is at a party that the husbands bestfriends party that he is throwing. It is just about to turn midnight and the wife is no where to be found. Just as the count down begins the husband opens the door to a back room and is in shock. His wife is on her knees blowing his bestfriend. husband get upset and leave or is this the life he didnt know he wanted? Looking for someone to play the wife. The specifics we can work out together.

subrob99