Batsose's latest Cravings - seeking creative female

Started by Batsose, March 02, 2014, 04:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

A few ideas bouncing around my head:

The thief and the the Princess.

A royal family is trying to find a suitable arrangement for her marriage, but none of the suitors interest the young rebellious girl.  She lives a very sheltered life, but dreams of getting out and finding her 'true' love.  A young thief trying to earn respect among the underground thieving guild does a daring attempt at stealing the princess jewelry.  She catches him, but instead of turning him she seduces him in a desperate plan to try and convince him to help her escape.  I am open to how this goes form there.

Hacking games

A skillful female activist hacker has been plaguing this corporation for years.  Finally a security expert has been brought in to help.  He knows of the hacker and has been tracking her for years, but has never caught.  He sets a trap for her and gets enough evidence to put her away, but instead he decides to bribe her to fulfill some exhibitionist fantasies of his.  She does so, but also tries to find a way to extract herself from the situation.  I am open to ideas...

Mind control

I young scientist is working on mind control experiment and decides to try out on his biggest crush, but the experiment works to well as she becomes strangely obsessed with him.

If any of those interest you PM me.

Thanks for reading,

Batsose

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs