Dame's FxF Request Thread || Actively Searching!

Started by la dame en noir, September 19, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Welcome to my request & idea thread!

I've made many of these in the past, but they've eventually got so out of place that I've felt the need to make a new one to fit my needs and tastes. If you're in here, you're probably just browsing. If you're interested, please continue to read and don't hesitate to message me if you're interested, I promise you I'm just as shy when it comes to contacting people first. So, lets get to the basics!

O/O Listed here
FxF Writers list - A directory I came up with to help writers find other FxF writers! If you're not in there already, please post there so I can add you! <3

So, if you've read that far - hopefully you're still interested!

About me!

✮ I'm 30

✮ I prefer to write FxF 97% of the time. If the story is convincing enough, i MIGHT write MxF, but that is incredibly rare

✮ All of my characters are submissive, sexually. They do not lie around, they're not boring, they're usually not virgins unless the story asks for it. They're not meek, they're not - they're not stereotypes, honestly. They're passionate and full of life.

✮ I prefer to communicate via Discord - if possible. If you're not comfortable with that, I am more than happy to discuss and communicate via PMs

✮ Initial PMs do not have to be long and if they need to be for you - in order for me to look like I'm interested, than I'm sorry. Sometimes I'm replying on my phone and I don't want to type out essays in response. This is partly why I prefer to communicate via discord to talk about story and communicate either way. Just know that I like communication and I like to be on the same level as my writing partner.

✮ I'm a busy person. We're all adults, so I don't expect anyone to respond every day, but I would like to know what is possible for you.

Still here? Well, continue on! Each post is separated by category. Don't see a pairing or story that catches your eye, but you want to write with me? I'm all ears, please feel free to message me with something of your own, I promise I'm not scary.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

Fairy Tales || Romance || Intrigue || Fantasy
Some of these stories aren’t all fluff and love, some of these stories are dark and a bit twisted.

A Sign for Love
Pairing: Knight Commander/General x Commoner/Civilian
Themes: Romance | Light | Long-Term

A fluffy romantic story between a mute Knight Commander and a Commoner. Their meeting could be by accident or on purpose, either way - the story will be the sweetest kind of romance. The Knight Commander could have any sort of personality that you wish. The story hasn’t been flushed out, but I was mostly inspired by the character in the Netflix show “The Dragon Prince”. I don’t know much about her character yet, but I want so badly to write a romantic story between vastly different people.

For the good of the Kingdom
Pairing: Cruel Queen x Foreign Princess
Themes: BDSM | Extreme | Non-Con
[Idea coming soon]

Justice & Education

The Knight
"I don't suppose you know anything about war, Princess." the low tone of the woman's voice sounded displeased with the current situation she was in. It felt like a long day for the woman, having been kicked out of her home and told she was useless all in one go. Miranda spent many years serving the kings military. She was one of very few women that qualified for such a position. If not for her help, the country would be in ruin. Miranda specialized in swordsmanship. Her skills rivaled even the best Runa had to offer. Now, everything was different. Under the rule of the selfish king, he decided to expand by evicting the lower class citizens from their homes in order to continue through.

Miranda was one unlucky soul that had to go through the trouble. It was early that day, just before lunch when she received a knock at the door. Greeted by the royal messenger and two bodyguards, Miranda figured it was a draft - another war they had gotten themselves into. Prepared, she stood at attention, giving her manners forward. Much to her dismay, it was an eviction notice, giving her only a week to leave and find another place to live. Feeling unsure, disrespected, and upset - Miranda demanded an audience with the king - only she was met with the his daughter instead.

"I know enough." the young woman replied. The Princess didn't quite understand where the frustration was coming from, she only had her duties to fulfill. There was very little she knew of her people and never had the chance to speak with them face to face. This was a first, one of many she needed to accomplish to prove she was best suited to be Queen.

Miranda scrunched her face. Her clothes were tattered, hands dirty from working hours in the blacksmith she had inherited from her father. If not for the status of the young woman in front of her, she would've smacked her hard. How could she be so blind and selfish? Surely the Princess knew of what her father ordered. It wasn't right, it didn't feel right. "You know enough? I spent years in your father's army. I helped our country stay safe. I made the final blow. I didn't get any compensation - I didn't ask for it. How does he repay me? By kicking me out of my home, the only home I've ever known.

The Princess stared wide-eyed. She never heard anyone refer to her father as common and casually as this woman did. "You're just ignorant. My father would never do that." Miranda, confused, cursed explicitly before she helped herself out of the meeting hall. Riala, the Princess, sat confused and irritated. It didn't make sense that her father would put anyone through such hardship.

She needed to know more.

Premise: I will play the role of the Princess. Don't worry, she won't be whiny or annoying. This a story of discovery for both women. Eventually the Princess will learn the truth and demand justice for her people.

What I want from you: Communication and a friendly attitude. Communication is something I am working on myself and if someone is willing to write with me - I'm sure I won't disappoint.

Based on: Cliche things

Sex/Kink: Can be discussed

Characters: A Commoner & A Princess. The Commoner/Soldier can be pictured above, or you can find your own.
[/font]

The Badger & The Snake
Theme: Story Driven, Low Fantasy, BDSM, Romance, Angst, Futa(possibly)
Pairing: Slytherin x Hufflepuff - Role reversal Sub x Dom
Plot: This is a general plot which, we the players, can shape how we want. MC is a Slytherin student and YC is a Hufflepuff. Instead of the typical dominant Slytherin and Submissive Hufflepuff, I see the roles reversing. The characters would be ages 17+ to follow E's guidelines, but we will follow the 1 through 7 Hogwarts attendance years. Instead of it being Middle School - Highschool, it will be College. I want to see where this goes through creative thinking.

Fandoms & Pairings

Dragon Age
Assassin's Creed
Black Sails
Game of Thrones
The Witcher
Horizon Zero Dawn

Princess x Knight
Warlord x Captive
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Modern || Slice of Life
Stories about life, love, coming out, and just living through it all.

24/7 - D/s
Pairing: Experienced dominant & Willing submissive
Themes: Romance | BDSM | Long-Term

Determined, In-Control, Confident, Assured, Reserved, and Independent - Those words could be used to describe Nia Turner - a young woman who just, well - needs to be in control of everything. Except that - she doesn't really want to be in control. Nia Turner was raised to believe that these traits that she has brought into her adulthood, were the only survival tools she needed - in turn, it's made her quite miserable. In her day to day life, she's found herself constantly in control of everything. From work to dating, Nia can't find a break and at home - she finds herself fantasizing - dreaming of someone else taking that weight off of her shoulders.

She wants to give in - to serve, but she knows deep down it won't be possible.

That is until she meets a woman at her local BDSM dungeon. It's a play-party and somehow, this woman can see right through the facade Nia puts on.

"You're full of shit."

She tells Nia - that surprises her. Nia doesn't say she's dominant, shes not - she even knows this. All she told her was that she didn't now what she wants or if she could give in.

But this woman is determined - even more than Nia.

It’s not that easy
Paring: Out lesbian x In the Closet lesbian
Themes: Slice of Life | College or Adult Life | Romance | Tension

Life is hard in general - but it's even harder when things are expected to be a certain way. For one woman, life has always been - well, "easy". That meant, being out, being loud, and being 100% proud of being that person. For another, not so much. Life was always routine - life had it's rules, rules that society gave to her and she followed. That meant, hiding a piece of herself - even if she supported it, backed it, and would always help others. What happens when their lives are intertwined and love starts too bloom? Does she come out and does the other one help her? Or does it end tragically?

Idea: I'd like for this not be a "rival" sort of romance. I'm thinking a story between two women - both on the same playing field in a sense. They could be active members of an activist group - Character #1(out lesbian or bisexual) is a motivational speaker. Character #2(Closet Lesbian or Bisexual) is a committee member who is known for a lot of her work that has gotten the group a lot of positive publicity. However, C#2 has some of the members convinced that she's just an "ally" and nothing more.

That is, until C#1 has her figured out. It can even be played as the two of them having a history together(maybe highschool or college friends).

The Fox & the Hare
Inspired by: Coming out stories
Theme: Modern, Drama, Genderfluid, Romance
Pairing: Genderfluid x Cis-Female
Premise/Plot They were always confident in their own skin. Never feeling sorry for the way they dressed, talked, carried themselves, and the endless women they messed around with. Attractive, young, and out going - those were traits that had many at her feet. Genderfluid, a walking curiosity. Mostly cocky and always getting what she wants. Victoria(MC), shes quiet - not many know about her and what her life is like. Work, well, shes good at that. School, straight A's - honor society. Sex? Nah and sexuality? Well, thats a mystery.
Notes: I want to play around the idea of MC being confused with her sexuality or possibly not being comfortable with other out queer folks, even as she comes to terms with it. YC could be the one that introduces her to a new world, acceptance, and friendship. Romance is a must, but I like the idea of them not really getting along, to finally getting along and into a relationship. This will require it to be long-term.

Fandoms & Pairings

Teacher x Student
Teacher x Teacher
Activist x Activist
Student x Student (college only)
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Sci-Fi || Cyberpunk || SuperHero
The Grimmer, the better

A Job
Pairing: The Client x Hacker
Themes: Coercion | Blackmail | Possible conflicted romance

"You have something I need"

Their eyes were cold, calculating - hard read and she could read everything. They were human, maybe - not synthetic, but she couldn't be too sure. What did they want? What did they need? Jupiter was just a hacker, some would say the best hacker in Gridlock City - but that was just speculation. What she didn't want to happen was getting mixed up with the wrong people - but that was hard given her line of work.

"I don't know what you mean."

They laughed - it sounded feminine, a low alto voice came from the figure she could barely see. They were standing in a dark alley and about all she could make out was the smoke from the individual's cigarette. They wore a black hooded leather jacket, leather pants, and black boots - but she couldn't really make out their facial features. Just those cold - calculating eyes that looked at her without budging.

"December 28th, 2087. You were doing work for a - Mr. Munroe - dirty work, he's a political leader now, right? Word has it that some hacker - goes by the code name Umbra - changed a lot about this man's files - something that could've kept him out of the running. Sound familiar? Wouldn't want 'Astra' to get hold of that information, would you?"

She froze - Umbra, she was Umbra. That was her client, it had a large sum - she felt bad about it - she didn't want to do it. Even two years later, the consequences still weighed on her mind.

"What do you need?"

Blackmail
Pairing: Mercenary x Slum Girl
Themes: Non-Con/Con | Extreme | Cat & Mouse Chase

Short summary: A slum girl gets hold of a powerful resource that can either help or cause massive destruction. As word gets around that this resource can be found in one of the poorest districts of the city - a ruthless and dangerous mercenary is sent to investigate.

Elixir
Pairing: Military or Government Official x Immune Girl
Themes: Romance | Protection | Longterm

[story coming soon]

A Hero or A Bitter Reporter

Heroes help, don't they? That's why they're called Heroes. Their our Heroes that do things from arresting the hard criminals to saving people from a burning building. Now, what's a superhero? They're all that, but with the strength and abilities, a normal human being does not possess. The problem with this? Well, there is absolutely no guarantee these Heroes are liked by everyone. They're like celebrities - one thing goes wrong and suddenly, they're canceled. Well, for one Hero in particular - their life is a constant struggle of right or wrong. Any sudden mistakes, someone is watching and someone will criticize.

That's what happened here.

Nia Turner, one of the city's finest reporters has it in for this Hero. Some would dub her the bitch of the night - the one that is clearly not a fan of Heroes - especially this Hero. No one knows why she's constantly looking for stuff to dig up, but her prime goal is to force them into retirement. Nia has her reasons, though - she hasn't shared them with many. Nia, has blamed this Hero for the death of her brother and parents in an incident that she says the Hero "Could've made the right choice." Ever since then, Nia has become the Superhero reporter - but has found some way to find faults in the work of the Hero who "failed the common people."

Story Notes:

The Hero || They can be whatever sort of Hero you'd want them to be, but I prefer writing against Female characters at the time.

Nia || She blames the Hero for the death of her family members - leaving just her and her older sister. Her sole goal, now, is to constantly bring about hardship to this Hero in particular. Every moment this Hero is involved in a rescuing operation or anything - she will find some way to bring out the faults. Reporting this has some members of society feeling uneasy about Heroes - especially the one Nia is so hellbent on. However, this also leaves her vulnerable to people regarding her as a cold, dishonest bitch.

• Maybe the Hero really had a choice in the matter but decided not to save her family. For example: While her family needed immediate attention, the Hero could've gone after the villain or ignored a poorer neighborhood during the devastation - leaving her family to die.
  • We can discuss what was the cause of their death
  • The hero wasn't at fault and Nia is still very bitter about losing her family.

The Kink & Romance: Nia and the Hero find themselves falling in love with each other with the Hero knowing who Nia is. This could be that the Hero wears a mask and other items to hide their real identity. They could've met in their daily lives and started dating - mostly for the Hero to find out why Nia is the way that she is. I would like this to be a power exchange, as far as kink goes - Nia is a very confident woman - a bit of a power bottom. The Hero could be confident and likes to be the one in charge, so their sex would be very passionate - often fighting whose the one leading it.

I also like the idea of perhaps Nia and the hero have frustrating and angry sex - while still in identities and Nia not realizing who it is. Perhaps the Hero uses this to really let out some clear frustrations as well.

Story & Smut: 70% & 30%

Long-term or Short Term: Long-term

Fandoms & Pairings

Altered Carbon
Mass Effect
Bladerunner
Star Wars
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Thread Tracker

Key || Post owed = Waiting =

Hiatus

Untouched w/VonDoom || Fantasy || Extreme
Tamed Chronicles w/car2nage || Modern || Bondage
The Protector w/Doomsday || Romance || Bondage
To Shape a Mage w/FarFetched || Fantasy || Extreme
Tabula Rasa w/wigglebiscuit || Cyberpunk || NC-Exotic
The Fox and the Hare w/AmandaShow || Modern || Bondage
A Sign for Love w/Blythe || Fantasy || Extreme
Mistake at the Halloween Party w/VeiledDesires || Modern || Light (First MxF in months!)
The Medusa Contingency w/Writersblockade || Cyberpunk/Oneshot || Extreme
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Updates!

September 19th, 2018 || New Thread! Open for business! Will be updating with stories all day & all week! <3 Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM!

October 4th, 2018 || Added plots to 24/7 - D/s | It’s not that easy | Summary for Blackmail

November 4th, 2018 || Added fandoms & pairings to all categories, updated current games & status. I'm actively looking for serious games!

November 6th, 2018 || I voted AND I added new plots. [1] Justice & Education [2] The Badger & The Snake [3] The Fox & The Hare

Janurary 3rd, 2020 || I'm back and looking for writing partners & new stories
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I know this isn't standard - but i'm looking for some serious stories!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |