Moonlight Menagerie - (Werewolves & Werecats) - Relaxed pace - Always Accepting!

Started by Kokaine, November 08, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Moonlight Menagerie

The world knows about us. About the supernatural.

The vampires, those narcissistic bastards, they outed themselves in an attempt to get ahead of what they viewed as the inevitable reveal. Predictably, the result was about as dramatic as an atomic bomb. They strove to sculpt their image, to try and tame the human response to the fact that the monsters were real, but instead of a controlled reaction what they got was utter chaos. Fear and persecution was a worldwide trend. Humans might be a bit dense but once their eyes are opened they have a way of seeing far more than they should. Perhaps if the extent of the supernatural community had only been vampires everything might have been okay, or at least it might have rebounded a little easier. However, how do you get a human to rationalize that the big ass scary canine looking thing they saw was really just a dog and they just need more sleep, when they know the monsters are real?

So yeah, the vampires came out, pandering their beauty to the masses, and everyone else was outed too. The fae--though they are much better at hiding than any of us--the witches, casters, sorcerers and various magick users; the weres and shifters, and everything in between. Creatures of myth and magick seemed to be discovered by the day and the next decade or so saw our kind persecuted and hunted like vermin with no laws to protect us. It would take an utter atrocity, a near genocide, before any real change began.

These days, well, it depends where you live but these days our kind are still hunted--though now there are those who fight for our rights, push back from those who would like to see us as they do themselves. Taking up a hunt without going through the proper channels can get you jail time but only because so many wrongly suspected humans, innocents, were being staked, burned, shot and otherwise savaged in the paranoia. Technically we are allowed to defend ourselves as anyone would have the right to do, but if you do so in a way that outs you as a monster... well, you see the problem, right?

Hence places like Menagerie. Safe havens. Homes. Places where we can be ourselves and live our lives without constant fear of a bullet in the back. Menagerie was founded long before the vampires outed the community but due to the odd energies there it seemed to remain its own little secret, safe from outright persecution.

"Menagerie, Louisiana? Oh, yeah, I been through there. It's just the nicest little place. A charmingly sleepy little town with a pleasant population of just under 8,000 and... and... well its just the nicest little place! Its not too far from several centers of activity--I mean New Orleans isn't but a bit of a drive away and, yeah, its just the nicest!"

Most people don't even stop in Menagerie to tell you the truth and those that do usually soon get a hankerin to leave quick, fast, and in a hurry, finding that all they can seem to remember of the place once they've left is that its a nice little place but that there's absolutely nothing of note there. Its small, ordinary, and not at all interesting enough to be noteworthy in any way possible.

Of course, that's to most people. The rest of us, those that are different, more, other... Well, get too close and you'll find yourself drawn in to the energies that gather here. Why is still something of a mystery, mostly because those who go searching don't seem to come back, but there's definitely something about the quiet little town of Menagerie and its inhabitants...

What this game is: It is first and foremost a collaborative story, one which will be influenced by the characters that come to life within its universe. There has been inspiration taken from several sources but overall its not based on any particular series or published work. While I do like fleshing out the larger world, this game is centered on a small town in Louisiana and two specific sub-groups of supernaturals: werewolves and werecats. Set at a time when the world is still finding its footing with regard to the monsters, there are a number of hidden elements that are moving around our featured groups to create a larger story and platform in which our characters can play. However, make no mistake, the main focus of this game is what happens when cats meet wolves. Will the two groups be able to find common ground or will they simply kill each other in a bid for supremacy and territorial rights? Will the animals in them win or will their humanity prevail?

What this game is not: A creature free for all, a chance to try and make the all powerful biggest and baddest, or a world for you to drag a partner in and only play with them. If you're the sort who just wants to find a mate for your character then hole off in your own little world, I kindly ask that you not join this game. I have no issue with people find mates and having their side stories, if fact I encourage that, but writers in the game should be willing and able to write with others, to form a well rounded story. If other supernaturals are introduced it will be at the GMs discretion.

Info, Rules, & Guidelines

GM - Kokaine
Co-GM - N/A
Genre - Urban Fantasy | Paranormal
Category - Extreme
Plot to Smut Ratio - at least 50/50
Character Limit - 3
Who Can Play
All genders, sexes, and sexualities welcome.
Cross-gender writing is perfectly fine.
Players should at least be comfortable with the idea of violence, gore, and potential non-con existing in a fictional setting, though they need not play it themselves.

~Adhere to all Elliquiy rules!
~Shouldn't need to be said but... No god-modding. Just don't do it.
~We are all adults here, disagreements may occur but please conduct yourself in accordance with your age and general standards of civility. Respect your fellow players and take any issues to PM to work it out. If needed you may include the GM(s) but once a ruling is made, that's it.
~This game will be placed in the Extreme section. Non-consensual activity is permitted, however, players are NOT required to participate. Any non-con activities MUST be approved by all players involved. Anyone who violates this rule will be dropped from the game. No Exceptions.
~Please respect player/character ons and offs.
~No Canon characters. I realize this is a genre that's been done a lot but Original Characters only.
~Do not try and create an ultimate character of unlimited skill and knowledge, it's just silly.
~No PC deaths without player and GM approval. (Let me know if you are wanting your character to perish, you will be able to make another if you'd like.)
~These rules are subject to change at the GM's discretion.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

The Supernatural

In the universe the supernatural community is widely diverse and covers more than I have the time and inclination to do here. I am only going to hit the highlights, paying particular attention to the weres/shifters that out story centers around.

Weres/Shifters/Skinwalkers
What they are called depends much on their culture and the origin of their power but the general consensus is that weres are affected by the lunar cycle and generally have only one alternate form (ie. wolf or cat), shifters are not affected by the moon at all and may be able to change forms (ie. can shift into a cat, then a dog, then possibly even another person, etc), and skinwalkers are a different sort of magick entirely that require actual pelts from the animal they wish to change into. There are more intricacies that may arise of course but this is only a guide. The largest difference between the three however is that weres actually carry lycanthropy and can infect another.

Werewolves
Generally bitten, born are extremely rare as they are moon tied and usually require an exceptionally strong alpha or magical intervention to carry a child to term. Pregnancy is only 6 months.
Extremely infectious, a mere scratch infects 75% of the time, a bite 90%. Get messed up more than that and its a done deal.
Heightened speed, senses, strength, agility, endurance, durability regardless of form, though they are generally even more potent in were-form.
May have three forms. It depends on the power level of the wolf in question and power has less to do with age and more to do with some intangible quality in the person. Full wolf is roughly the size of a small pony and every were has this form. Most will also have a third hybrid form that is close to the classic wolfman. Things like partial shifting are also power dependent and tend to be rare, with only the most powerful and *controlled* being able to manage this.

Werecats
Generally born and are far lesser in number than most other types. Bitten survivors are exceptionally rare. It is possible to get savaged by a werecat and survive without infection.
Moon called rather than moon tied, that is to say cats feel the compulsion to shift at the full moon but do not absolutely have to. Resisting is beyond uncomfortable and most tend to succumb unless they have a good enough reason not to (ie. pregnancy)
Heightened speed, senses, strength, agility, endurance, durability regardless of form, though they are generally even more potent in were-form.
May have three forms. It depends on the power level of the cat in question and power has less to do with age and more to do with some intangible quality in the person. Full cat is roughly the size of a small pony and every were has this form. Most will also have a third hybrid form that is close to the classic catperson. Things like partial shifting are also power dependent and tend to be rare, with only the most powerful and *controlled* being able to manage this.

Widely known types of lycanthrophy
Wolf (by far the most common)
Rat (also fairly common)
Fox
Seal
Several birds of prey
Bear
Hyena
Several cats (the rarest form and hardest to transmit)
     -Lion, Tiger, Jaguar, Leopards, and Cheetahs
Rabbits
Swans
***for this game only wolves and cats are available at this time***

Other Supes
Vampires
Magick Users (includes various flavors of witch, warlock, sorcerer/ess, elemental, necromancer, priest/ess, etc)
The Fae
Mythical Creatures (to a degree, most are extinct)
Angels & Demons

The Clan of Sekhmet

The Clan of Sekhmet is an old clan whose origins lie in that of strong, proud clan of werelions, however, when they were nearly exterminated and relocated to Louisiana and the site where Menagerie now rests, they became a multi-species group dedicated to the protection of the land and the mystical energies that pooled beneath it. Theirs is a clan of honor and tradition though they are mostly known by name and myth around the supernatural community. They are tight-knit despite being a mixed clan of several cat species and even moon touched individuals and prefer to keep to themselves. Despite typically being led by a lioness or mated pair of lions, the clan is currently under the rule of a female Khan named Kennedy. They remain small but strong, a true family, but admittedly not much has truly tested them in the last few decades.

Alpha - Kennedy Li-Montoya (Weretiger)
Beta - On hold/In talks
Third - Open
Enforcer - Dr. Ophelia RyAnne Clark
Enforcer - On Hold/In talks
Enforcer - On Hold/In talks
Clan Healer - Contessa Levesque (Moon Touched Leopard/Witch)
***Other positions may be available if you have an idea***

The Wild Hunt

While they do not carry any official name, there is a notorious group of wolves who are commonly referred to as the "The Wild Hunt". Strays, renegades, exiles, and ferals--those who cannot blend enough to stay among the humans, and those who think they should not be allowed to--these are the souls usually found loosely bound by the needs of the wolf. They follow an Alpha, though who that is has been known to change rather suddenly and quite violently. Losing 4 Alpha's in the last 6 months is crazy, however, even for them. It seems that someone is hunting them, picking them off one by one and forcing them to move. For what purpose is unknown, as is just who or what is doing it. Looks like coming across Menagerie is a bit of a blessing, it will make it much easier to make a stand at least. Well, once those pesky cats are out of the way anyhow.

Alpha - Royce O'Rourke
Beta - On Hold
Third - Open
Enforcer - Garric Krais
Enforcer - On Hold
Enforcer - Francesca Vinter
Pack Healer - Open
***Other positions may be available if you have an idea.***

Others

Menagerie is home to a few other supernaturals as well as some stray wolves. They are welcome so long as they can abide by the rules of the clan.

Important Terms

Alpha - not just a title, an alpha is the leader of a specific group with psychic bonds or other magic in place to reinforce that. Their word is law and a true alpha has the presence, will, and even might to make that true.

Moon Tied - must shift the night before, the night of, and the night after the full moon.

Moon Called - feel the urge to shift the night before, the night of, and the night after the full moon but do not have to.

Moon Touched - the rare child born to a were (either one parent or both) that has no ability to change forms. These individuals usually retain qualities like that of their animalistic kin like being very agile, fast, or a bit wilder, and have senses above that of a normal human. They may even feel as though they have a beast inside them that simply cannot get out. However, they will never change and cannot be infected by lycanthropy regardless of type because they are already a carrier of the disease.

Give/Take/Call your beast - A true alpha (not merely the carrier of the title but an individual with the power level of an alpha) can call another's beast to the surface either causing them to change (calling the beast) or they can essentially pull away the need to shift in a way that causes them to change in place of the individual. This can be gentle or violent depending on the power level, control, and manner of the alpha.

Dominant - A were whose fight or flight response tends to choose fight first.

Submissive - A were whose fight or flight response tends to choose to flee or seek protection first.

Mate - this is not just a boyfriend or girlfriend or even spouse. Were's can have significant others who are not their mates and love them and be faithful to them, it is not at all uncommon. However, when one finds their mate it can create a deep magical and spiritual bond that provides some advantages, such as being far more aware of one another, being able to share strength, etc. It varies by the pair. Mates are not always hetero matches and do not have to mean a sexual or romantic connection, though most often they do. One sided mating is a rare phenomenon but it has been seen. It is generally hell if some amount of feeling is not reciprocated.

More to come...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Kokaine

Character Creation

~Players will be allowed up to THREE characters to start with.
~Characters must be human, werewolf, or werecat. No other supernatural creatures will be accepted at this time.
~Purely Antagonistic characters will not be accepted. Negative personality traits that lead to conflict are fine by me. Deliberately trying to set yourself up as a big bad villain, not okay.
~Characters may be submitted here or via PM.
~Connections to other characters are encouraged! The characters should be interconnected given our setup here so please feel free to make mates, significant others, family, best friends, rivals, or whatever strikes you. Shared history is awesome!
~This is your character, make someone you will have fun with. Do not worry about being diverse for the sake of diversity itself. Play what YOU want to play.
~Keep in mind there are consequences for IC actions. If you make a character who starts carving people up like a serial killer... well, you may find your character in hot water sooner rather than later >.>
~Have fun!

Character Ideas: Werecat of the Sekhmet clan, Werewolf of the Wild Hunt, strays of either type, a moon touched human, a human resident of Menagerie or somewhere nearby, human relation or connection that arrives looking for someone... etc. Menagerie is a fully functional small town in Louisiana so all the usual roles and occupations are available.

Character Sheet

Name : Self explanatory.
Nickname(s) : If applicable. Any aliases may be listed here as well.
Age : Just what it says. Under 75 please unless you are playing someone actually elderly.
Sex : What sort of sexy bits do they have? Not necessarily indicative of what gender they identify as.
Marital Status : Single? Engaged? Married? Divorced? Widowed?
Occupation : Job in the everyday world. How do they make their money?

Species : Human? Were? (which type) Moon Touched? (these are your options)
Powers/Abilities : We are all adults--be reasonable. No one should have alpha level power without first talking to me. Extra magical ability is possible but again, please chat with me first before you get too crazy. Can list special skills here.
Rank : Only needed if your character holds a special rank like enforcer, beta, third, executioner, etc

Height : How tall is your character?
Weight / Body type : Be as descriptive as you like.
Hair : Color? Style?
Eyes : Color(s).
Distinguishing Features : Any tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.
Were Form : General size, eye color, fur color, anything notable. Can include reference pics.

Personality : What is your character like?
Dominant or Submissive : There will always be exceptions, just note which is their usual tendency.

Dislikes : Non-Sexual. Just a few to help with connections.
Fears : Just what it says.

History : Honestly the personality is probably more important with regard to this sheet so just hit the highlights here. I don't need a novel. Bullet points are fine. The more powerful a character, the more detail I need here.

Sexuality : For no other reason than to be clear for those who may be interested.
Sexual On's : You know what these are. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if the ons match up.
Sexual Off's : Your hard-limits. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if the offs match up.

Player : Your Elliquiy username, feel free to link to your profile.

[float=right][center][img height=350 padding=10]http://www.60-40.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Blank-Person1.png[/img]
[img height=100]http://www.60-40.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Blank-Person1.png[/img][img height=100]http://www.60-40.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Blank-Person1.png[/img][img height=100]http://www.60-40.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Blank-Person1.png[/img][/center][/float]
[b]Name :[/b] [i]Self explanatory.[/i]
[b]Nickname(s) :[/b] [i]If applicable. Any aliases may be listed here as well.[/i]
[b]Age :[/b] [i]Just what it says. Under 75 please unless you are playing someone actually elderly.[/i]
[b]Sex :[/b] [i]What sort of sexy bits do they have? Not necessarily indicative of what gender they identify as.[/i]
[b]Marital Status :[/b] [i]Single? Engaged? Married? Divorced? Widowed?[/i]
[b]Occupation :[/b] [i]Job in the everyday world. How do they make their money?[/i]

[b]Species :[/b] [i]Human? Were? (which type) Moon Touched? (these are your options)[/i]
[b]Powers/Abilities :[/b] [i]We are all adults--be reasonable. No one should have alpha level power without first talking to me. Extra magical ability is possible but again, please chat with me first before you get too crazy. Can list special skills here.[/i]
[b]Rank :[/b] [i]Only needed if your character holds a special rank like enforcer, beta, third, executioner, etc[/i]

[b]Height :[/b] [i]How tall is your character?[/i]
[b]Weight / Body type :[/b] [i]Be as descriptive as you like.[/i]
[b]Hair :[/b] [i]Color? Style? [/i]
[b]Eyes :[/b] [i]Color(s).[/i]
[b]Distinguishing Features :[/b] [i]Any tattoos, piercings, scars, etc. [/i]
[b]Were Form :[/b] [i]General size, eye color, fur color, anything notable. Can include reference pics.[/i]

[b]Personality :[/b] [i]What is your character like?[/i]
[b]Dominant or Submissive :[/b] [i]There will always be exceptions, just note which is their usual tendency.[/i]

[b]Likes :[/b] [i]Non-Sexual. Just a few to help with connections.[/i]
[b]Dislikes :[/b] [i]Non-Sexual. Just a few to help with connections.[/i]
[b]Fears :[/b] [i]Just what it says.[/i]

[b]History :[/b] [i]Honestly the personality is probably more important with regard to this sheet so just hit the highlights here. I don't need a novel. Bullet points are fine. The more powerful a character, the more detail I need here.[/i]

[b]Sexuality :[/b] [i]For no other reason than to be clear for those who may be interested.[/i]
[b]Sexual On's :[/b] [i] You know what these are. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if the ons match up.[/i]
[b]Sexual Off's :[/b] [i]Your hard-limits. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if the offs match up.[/i]

[b]Player :[/b] [i]Your Elliquiy username, feel free to link to your profile.[/i]

Face Claims

MaleFemale
Caua Reymond is... TBD, a born jaguarAna Cheri is... Mercedes Morales, a bitten wolf
Denis Sergovskiy is... Thyrnir Senaviev, a born wolfAngel Johnson is... a la dame en noir girl
Derek Theler is... Royce O'Rourke, a bitten wolf [Alpha]Anllela Sagra is... Xerena 'Xero' James, a bitten wolf
Dwayne Johnson is... Colton Tate, a bitten wolfAntje Utgaard is... Francesca Vinter, a born wolf
Jack Greystone is... an Amelita boyCervena Fox is... Contessa Rose Levesque, a moon touched jaguar
Jason Momoa is... Zayne Mhorgrave, a born wolfCleo Pires is... Nathalia Rocha, an assumed moon touched lioness
Joe Manganiello is... Jackson Tate, a bitten wolfCristina Brondo is... Delilah Lost, a moon touched cat
Josh Mario John is... Alexander Killian, a humanDanielle Campbell is... Siobhan Eileen Carter, a bitten wolf
Matthew Gray-Gubler is... Jaxson Lost, a moon touched catLorena Rae is... Evelyn Ashwood, a born leopard
Michael Vazquez is... Garric Krais, a bitten wolfNicole Mejia is... Kennedy Li-Montoya, a born tigress [Khan]
Nathan Owens is... Ramses, a bitten leopardOdette Annable is... Dr. Ophelia RyAnne Clark, a born tigress
Travis Fimmel is... Dr. Benadict Lackland, a bitten wolfRuby Rose is... Vieria Iris Villeneuve, a bitten tigress
   Stefania Ferrario is... Valechka Melnyk, a born leopard

Game Threads

My O/Os

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Caela

xPeachyPuff

I would really be interested in this. Keeping my eye on it for now c:

- Rainbow ♥

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Flower

I can't decide if I want to write a guy or gal.

Caela

Flower

Caela

Lux12

Kokaine

Hey all! Glad to see this is picking up some interest :)

Tomorrow I plan to elaborate a bit on the two main groups and the spots available in each but don't hesitate to let me know if you've got any ideas or whatnot. Im still chewing over some of the details myself.

Quote from: Caela on November 08, 2017, 08:14:35 PM
Koka, this looks like an awesome set up!

Thank ya kindly, lady ;D Hopefully we'll get to see a character from you!

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 08, 2017, 08:18:25 PM
I would really be interested in this. Keeping my eye on it for now c:

- Rainbow ♥

You'd be very welcome if you decide its for you :)

Quote from: Cold Heritage on November 08, 2017, 10:28:18 PM
Are pictures required for characters?

A note on pics and face claims...my only rule really is no anime or overly cartoony/disproportionate pictures. Im fine with real faces, realistic artwork, or an appropriately detailed description. I just need to be able to visualize your character one way or another.

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 08, 2017, 10:50:28 PM
I can't decide if I want to write a guy or gal.

Can always write up both and see which takes off for you muse and/or connections wise.

Quote from: Lux12 on November 08, 2017, 11:52:57 PM
I shall leave this note of interest here.

Your note has been noted!

My O/Os

BehindYou

Amelita

Thinking...

Wolf
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Cat

Decisions decisions...

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Flower

All of them are great options.

For myself, I would like to reserve Stefania Ferrario.

Amelita

Kokaine

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 09, 2017, 07:09:41 AM
All of them are great options.

For myself, I would like to reserve Stefania Ferrario.

Unf!

All yours.

Quote from: Amelita on November 09, 2017, 05:58:45 AM
Thinking...

Wolf

Cat

Decisions decisions...

Hell yeah that's some major decisions. XD

Quote from: BehindYou on November 09, 2017, 04:25:49 AM
Keeping an eye on this.

Feel free to keep two eyes on it even!

Gonna get to PMs in a bit folks. Still a bit early here so Im gonna try and wake up fully before reading anything seriously xD

My O/Os

Caela

Oi..this had me sitting up late when I should probably have been sleeping! Lol. Koka, if there's a bunch of typos I apologize!

And, of course, the muse would much rather play here than focus on my classes today! Lol

la dame en noir

I've been idlying in E for months - just doing my 1x1s when I have time and I've been WAITING for a group game to really catch me and this has done the job. Color me interested, now I have to dust off the ol razzle dazzle and find me a face claim! <3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

xPeachyPuff

I'm working on a character but I can't decide what exactly I want to go for. I have two characters outlined right now, but I don't want to over commit or over stock female characters (as we appear to have lots of female face claims already.) Any advice or guidance you can give, Koka? Or anyone else for that matter :p I know I should play whatever I want like you mentioned before, so I am making characters I know I would be happy to play regardless, but I still want to go for something to help balance the game c:

- Rainbow ♥

Peripherie

I like the idea of posting a moon touched human.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Amarlo

I am super intrigued!  :o This looks very interesting, Koka. I will definitely be brainstorming.  ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Quote from: Caela on November 09, 2017, 12:03:09 PM
Oi..this had me sitting up late when I should probably have been sleeping! Lol. Koka, if there's a bunch of typos I apologize!

And, of course, the muse would much rather play here than focus on my classes today! Lol

Haha! You should hear from me soon!

Quote from: la dame en noir on November 09, 2017, 04:16:24 PM
I've been idlying in E for months - just doing my 1x1s when I have time and I've been WAITING for a group game to really catch me and this has done the job. Color me interested, now I have to dust off the ol razzle dazzle and find me a face claim! <3

Awesome ^^ Look forward to seeing what the razzle dazzle produces.

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 09, 2017, 07:38:57 PM
I'm working on a character but I can't decide what exactly I want to go for. I have two characters outlined right now, but I don't want to over commit or over stock female characters (as we appear to have lots of female face claims already.) Any advice or guidance you can give, Koka? Or anyone else for that matter :p I know I should play whatever I want like you mentioned before, so I am making characters I know I would be happy to play regardless, but I still want to go for something to help balance the game c:

- Rainbow ♥

Don't worry about imbalance just now. Some of those reserves are NPCs. And hopefully a bounty of beauty will draw some more males too. I've only received one sheet so far and heard from maybe one other on a potential concept so I can't really guide you beyond saying go with the muse!

Quote from: Peripherie on November 09, 2017, 07:55:50 PM
I like the idea of posting a moon touched human.

Ooh, yay! I was hoping someone would go for one of those ^^

Quote from: Amarlo on November 09, 2017, 09:29:20 PM
I am super intrigued!  :o This looks very interesting, Koka. I will definitely be brainstorming.  ;D

Hey Amarlo! Look forward to seeing what you cook up in that storm :)

My O/Os