The Great Evil ~{{Slots Still Open}}~

Started by Narianna, January 26, 2011, 07:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narianna

Kaii, your profile is excellent and approved. You don't have to be more specific about your birth place. I use these profiles mostly to help others get a feeling for the type of world/realm we're playing in.

Vergil, Aphrodite will be reserved for you.  :-)

Edited to put second page notes: We're still looking for 1 or 2 people to play disciples of the Sarian God/desses. I would like to get at least 3 or 4 more people total to join.

KaiiVii

Is it okay If I add a few areas I felt I could write about?

And if no one joins I might be talked into a second character if needed.
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

Narianna

Quote from: KaiiVii on January 27, 2011, 12:17:48 AM
Is it okay If I add a few areas I felt I could write about?

And if no one joins I might be talked into a second character if needed.

What do you mean by add areas? On your profile? You're certainly more than welcome to add more areas and further flesh out your character.

KaiiVii

That is indeed what I meant, thanks :)
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

AngelsDemonsCode

Basic Attributes

* Given Name: Antheia Aiolos.

* Appearance:

- Height: 5 feet and 7 inches.

- Weight: 145 pounds.

- Hair Color/Style: Her hair is an odd dark-gray that is long and often unruly since she doesn't pay attention to it when she is concentrated on her work. She keeps it held back with a circlet she wears on her head and pulls it into a pony tail.

- Eye Color: Pale blue.

- Makeup: N/A.

- Clothing: A simple white tunic that reaches her knees. It has been dirtied by her work in forging and crafting, leather sandals and a gray cotton clock she wears at all times to cover her form.

- Jewelry: A simple fire pendant that she crafted herself in order to show her devotion to Hephaestus, the God of Forgery and Fire. It glows with a fire due to the effort and will she exerted into it in order to show her worth to the God.

* Race: Mortal Human.

* Race Description: Does not have any born powers or magic at all but when determined, they can do amazing things out of sheer willpower. Live short lives and are the prime source of worship for the Gods and Goddesses.

* Physical Abilities/Limitations: She is smart and quick-witted, always thinking on her feet and is sure to be at least a step ahead of everyone. She is fast and agile, having quick reflexes. A master forger, she can make amazing weapons or jewelry or craft if given the  proper material and time. She can even make things that shouldn't be possible to be made but she can when she puts enough effort and her will to the time of building it.

Antheia is not strong at all due to her small frame and does not have any training whatsoever for fighting. She is easily scared by things and is quick to become nervous when something she cannot understand happens. Antheia would rather hide and face battle. Easily frustrated when things do not go her way or if it becomes too stressful. Antheia depends too much on her intellect to get her out of messes.

Background

Born on the Island of Crete to a large family of simple farmers, Antheia was shown at an early age to be an intelligent thing who thirsted for knowledge. Though not allowed to have an education due to both her gender and the lack of funds her family had, her parents struggled to give her answers and help her think. It was disapproved by some people there that Antheia was being taught things when she should be getting ready for marriage and housekeeping but she was happy and grateful to be given a chance to study and think. She helped around the house when not studying or practicing with her limited education.

When she was 16-years-old, as her parents left to tend to the animals at the hill, she discovered a forger passing by her home carrying their crafted items that she never saw before. She asked, out of curiosity, what it was and the person explained her what they did for a living and how.

Charmed by the idea of being able to create and build things, Antheia begged her parents to be taught by a relatives of theirs who lived somewhere at the island in another place who was also a forger and a good one at that. They reluctantly allowed her to go when she turned 17-years-old a year later and she flourished under the eccentric but brilliant man's care. She got the handle of forging a few months into her stay with the man and became a follower of Hephaestus during her time there with her relative. She created the fire pendant to show her loyalty to Hephaestus and that was the first time she exerted her will into something.

She studied her ability and has been trying to do it in all her works ever since but has only been able to do it once or twice in her life when the item she is making is truly and utterly important for herself or for someone else. Nevertheless, her relative was impressed with the girl and knew great things were to come for her one day. When the man peacefully passed away in his sleep, she took over his business of crafts making and has been living there in the town ever since.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Socioeconomic Class/Standing

* Class: Craft Maker/Weapon Forger.

* Religion: Disciple of Hephaestus.

* Place of Birth: Island of Crete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory

* Weapons: None bus she is planning ambitiously to find a way to create a clasp that when it is on her cloak it can make her invisible to the eye when she fastens it on herself. However, it doesn't stop people from hearing her and she hasn't solved that problem yet.

The Clown Prince

O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

Narianna

Angel, your profile is wonderful and accepted.

Clown Prince, actually playing Benaul is not an option. Playing his disciple, however, is. If this still interests you, write me up a profile. :)

Note to everyone: My computer is down again. I am having to use my phone at the moment. If I miss something, kindly point it out. Also I will be a bit slow at responding until the comp is fixed.

Vergil1989

I swear your comp has more bugs than an infested apartment building lol.  I'm working on a profile right now but I did want to ask is this set in modern times or back in our past still?  Also, where can we start out at exactly cause I can barely read the map you have up my friend.  Anyway, sorry to be a bother Nar.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Elf

I believe it is a complete fantasy setting some where in the past on a alternate Earth.

Vergil1989

Basic Attributes

* Given Name:  Arya Angelicus

* Appearance  ((The only elf woman pic I actually liked that would fit here.))
- Height:  5 foot 8 inches
- Weight:  135 pounds
- Hair Color/Style:  Silver, long and flowing over her back
- Eye Color:  Deep sea green
- Makeup: She wears exotic perfumes specially blended to instill feelings of desire and lust for her but not to the point people forget what they are about or anything.  Beyond that she needs none or wishes none usually.
- Clothing:  If she could get away with it, Arya would prefer to remain in the nude at all times but barring that she wears as little as she can get away with in polite society.  Skimpy and lacy affairs that show off her curves rather than conceals them.  Translucent robes, silk undergarments, things like that.
- Jewelry: Two small earrings and a piercing through her clit are the only things she usually keeps on at all times, all of which are made of silver.

* Race:  Light elf

* Race Description:  Being light elf means she can see in the dark, infrared vision or the power to see some heat patterns, (not near the level of a Drow though,) and longevity as well as a dexterous and agile body that's stronger than it appears.  While not a warrior, Arya is faster and stronger than a normal human.

* Physical Abilities/Limitations:  There isn't really a lot that limits Arya other than her lack of warrior trained muscles and mind.  Her mind is sharp as a tack and she knows how to use her good looks to get what she wants, but beyond that there isn't much out of the ordinary with this unusual elf.  Most elves don't flaunt themselves as she does in the name of her goddess, but again Arya likes to push the boundaries a bit....a lot when she can.

Background  Arya Angelicus was always pushing things too far when she was growing up.  Her parents had no idea where she got her attitude from, but they knew where she belonged given her very open nature and her sexually charged personality.  Her parents, though sad to let her leave, helped her to become a member of Aphrodite's growing church in a local chapter in their home state, though that involved moving to the city of Chicago.  Still, Arya had found her calling and had been happy ever since the move.

* Class:  Cleric and sacred priestess.

* Religion:  Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, Beauty, Lust, and Desire.

* Place of Birth:  In the forests of the state of Illinois.

Inventory  Potion bottles full of healing liquids, aphrodisiacs, perfumes, massage oils, and other things of the like Arya keeps on hand for every occasion.  Beyond that clothes that accentuate her figure and toys she keeps in a bag of holding on her belt.

* Weapons: Being a member of Aphrodite's church, Arya wields a whip that not only flays skin from a person's body but it is enchanted to also instill large doses of pleasure that only stacks up each time they get hit with it.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

The Clown Prince

He's not? I thought the only off-limit Sarian was the big bad. Are you not having players play as the bad gods now or did I misread a post saying you needed bad gods. -confused-

Narianna

Vergil, your profile looks great and is accepted. The world is Earth as you know it today but set in a fantasy realm, meaning a D&D like setting and whatnot. The time period is present day. The map just shows the position of where Atlantis used to be before it was pulled asunder. I figured out last night, as the North arrow is pointing downward, that the map is upside down and I haven't gotten a chance to fix it yet.

Vergil1989

Ah ok, just making sure Nar.  Thanks a ton!  I'll fill in the blanks then and get back to ya here soon.

Narianna

Clown Prince, people aren't playing as their respective God/desses. They are playing as disciples of said God/dess. I would be thrilled if you wanted to play a disciple of Benaul. :)

Narianna

Quote from: Vergil1989 on January 27, 2011, 12:59:10 PM
Ah ok, just making sure Nar.  Thanks a ton!  I'll fill in the blanks then and get back to ya here soon.

No rush. *kicks computer* When I finally save up for my new comp, I'ma have an Office Space party and you're all invited to swing the bat...

Elf

Bat, Honey, I'll bring a BFH (Big Fucking Hammer)

The Clown Prince

Ah ha! I'll have to come up with something after I get out of class then and spend a bit of time with things. ^.^

Vergil1989

Screw the bat, just break out the artillery lol.  I plan to bring the BFG from Doom.  (Big Fucking Gun.)  Lol.

Also, got my gal together and I hope you approve Nar.

Narianna

After I wear myself out with the BFH, I can take over with the BFG. I like this plan.

Vergil, lovin the char. I wouldn't mind havin a go at that whip! *mischevious evil grin*

Clown Prince, looking forward to your profile. :)

Vergil1989

Lol glad you love the whip.  Wasn't sure if that would fly over well or not.  Anyway, we'll see what I can do for ya when this takes off.

As for the BFG, you might not want to stand too close when you let that thing off lol.

Xilian

Alright, is something like this ok?

Basic Attributes

* Given Name: Zilior Vinezian

* Appearance:
- Height: 6 feet and 3 inches
- Weight: 140 pounds
- Hair Color/Style: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Clothing: A grey mantle with a white shirt and torn blue pants underneath
- Jewelry: A golden ring with elvish signs on it

* Race: Half-elf

* Race Description: half-elfs live longer than humans and shorter than elfs. They rarely posses magical powers and if they do posses some than it is limited to things like... creating light, making illusions,...

* Physical Abilities/Limitations: A great advantage that always made the other elfs he grew up with envy him is his incredible speed. He is also said to have a great skill with his bow. He once actually hit a dragonfly while being chased by a flock of wild boars. he did it to show-off, but he also pulled it off so...

Background

Background here.

* Class: Hunter

* Religion: Apollo

* Place of Birth: Unknown. He was raised by elfs who found him stranded at a beach.

Inventory

* Weapons: Bow and a dagger

Narianna

Looks great, Xillian :) However, I'm curious how your char knows he had a human father and elven mother if he was found on an abandoned beach? Or does he not know and that info is just for ST knowledge?

Everyone: Since I'm afraid to mess with the OP using my damn phone, just know that Apollo and Benaul have now been taken. Also, the comp guy should be comin by the house tomorrow and will hopefully fix the comp so I can get the OOC, IC, and character threads goin...

Xilian

Darn, totally forgot about that Narianna.
Erm... Well, I edited my post a little to make it work out. ;)

Narianna

You can have that as your birth place and leave your parents unknown. It could be your own personal subplot at some point, if you want.

Xilian

That's actually not a bad idee... Let me see if I can work it out in my post.