The Day Everything Went Wrong (NC-H)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, June 29, 2008, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

I'm looking to run a one-on-one with a female character for whom everything goes wrong.  The day starts bad, and goes to worse as she discovers step by step that not only is her life fubared, but the world itself is sliding into disaster around her.  Can she survive?

This story is going to get nasty.  However, there will be a plot...I'm not much for poorly strung-together sex scenes.  In time, the circle of the story may open to permit other characters/players to enter.  But I've seen too many mega-threads with high numbers of players die, so I've decided to just try a one-on-one and establish the scene before expanding.

Your character...well, I envision someone middle-class, a typical worker.  However, that's not a requirement.  This will be a story of an ordinary person put into extraordinary, often dark circumstances where she ends up doing things she hadn't imagined she would ever experience. 

Note that bondage is not going to be a central theme here--this isn't going to be about my characters tying yours up and bending yours to their will and turning you into a trussed-up slave.  Transient incidents of limited bondage may occur, but your character will generally find ways of winning her freedom...until the next encounter.  The theme is apocalyptic and survivalist far more than slave/bondage.

Haibane