Final Watch, A Marvelverse story (M for F for action, drama, adult situations +)

Started by BlackStone, January 18, 2016, 04:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I had a player drop this story and it is one that I am very close to.  Not looking for someone to pick up the exact character and I am willing to start things over and you take the role I want filled and make it your own and we go from there.

Final Watch is a story set in New Orleans.  My character is one of a group of characters I created back with the first Marvel Superheroes Role Playing game, basically a X-Men like group based in Atlanta that I called the Free Corps.  My character, Will Stuart, used to be the leader of the group and a mutant that could transform himself in to meteorite crystal and had superior super strength near equal to the heavy weights of the marvel universe and could fly.  During a mission, Will had to push himself beyond his own body's endurance to recover and he burned out his powers, and nothing done has been able to revive them.

This caused a crisis of self for Will as he went from an active leader and hero to a civilian with nothing to contribute.  As he was dealing with this crisis, his sister whose powers were only useful against other mutants or enhanced beings, was raped by a gang.  This was a shatterpoint for Will, and he "borrowed" a prototype law enforcement powered armor that his friend and weapon designer had built.  He used this armor to track down the gang and take them down.  He almost killed them, but he managed to hold himself back. 

After this, Will decided he needed to leave Atlanta an get away from his old life.  This was met with mixed results with some of his team, two of his female members that were basically using him for sex not wanting him to go, while his weapon designed friend, Gene, understood.  He gave Will the powered armor and told him that he trusted Will to put it to good use, and to stay in touch.  Will then decorated the armor and called himself Strike Eagle.  He now operates out of New Orleans as a vigilante, doing his best to stop the gang, the drug cartels, and the mob from ruining the city.

Your character is the new Captain of the NOPD's Special Operations Unit, a unit designed to take on the criminal threats that conventional law enforcement cannot handle.  The story will be about our characters relationship and how it evolves as a new threat makes itself known in the City, and every hero, and the Special Operations Unit, are among the first targets it means to eliminate. 

Those of you familiar with Batman Year One, (or the first 75% of Batman Begins) will understand the type of tension and drama I am looking for between our characters, save I want it to go to the next step and be an intimate relationship.   I am up in the air if it is just raw sex and nothing more, or if it is the start of a romantic relationship, or a doomed relationship like a Batman/Catwoman angle. 

My on and offs are in my signature page, as well as links to some of my work here on E.   The previous story can also be found here  Final Watch.  Once more you do not need to take over the Maria Johnson character and if you want to come up with your own character for the role of the head of the Special Operations unit and we start from scratch, I am good with that.  if you do want to take over the character and we pick up where the story left off I am good with that as well.   If any of this interests you do drop me a PM and let me know.  I can't wait to hear from you.

Blackstone

BlackStone

Also still trying to ship this concept as well. Again very willing to start over from scratch with another character.  While I would like for the person to be the police captain of the NOPD Special OPS division, I am open to discussion for other character concepts as well.

With my character's background, there were two mutant girls that were attracted to him and could have followed him to New Orleans in an attempt to renew their relationship.  It could be one of those angry reconciliations with many roleplaying opportunities there.

BlackStone

Looking again for anyone that might be interested in this idea.   I am also dropping that your character would have to be the captain of the Special Operations Division of the NOPD.   I have tried that twice to have the game die each time.   Maybe if there is a fresh angle to this I might get a story going that lasts.   Looking for more story and plot over sex, but not opposed to have the smutty bits in there if my writing partner wishes it.  Hope to hear from someone.

BlackStone

Once more seeing if there is life in this concept an person out there who wants to help me mold the story.  The story itself might be fairly tame smut wise, as the story and plot are the important pieces.  Looking to see if there might be someone to write with me what I thought would be a good dramatic scenes and lots of big hero moments for everyone.  Again my on and offs are in my signature block as well as links to past and current writing projects.  If any of then catch your interest, let me know and let me see what we can create with one another

BlackStone

Again looking to see if I can find anyone to be interested in this story.  I am also willing to entertain and discuss other roles for the character opposite my character other than the role of the police captain.

BlackStone

And in search of a writing partner who would like to help me create this story.  Once more I am willing to entertain pairing Strike Eagle against any pitch you want to toss my way.

BlackStone