-closed-

Started by MiladyGenevieve20, December 09, 2012, 09:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiladyGenevieve20

My name is MiladyGenevieve20. I am a woman from the United States, 21 years old, who is truly someone that loves a good role play. I write, typically, 1-4 paragraphs.  I love to role play just to exchange ideas and get my creative juices flowing. Romance role plays are a definite love and I enjoy action/quest set-ups as well. I am hoping to role play by forum, AIM, PM or Email. You can contact me by PM to brainstorm ideas or post in the thread below.

I'm expecting that the person I role play with has the same love for role playing as I do, can type a minimum of one paragraph with good grammar and good spelling. Typos happen and I understand that. Believe me I do. But when I cannot even read your post without getting confused then it is not going to work out between us. Be willing to plot with me and to OOC in order to get a good story going. I'm looking for a story that has plot twists and drama and romance and action. I have a few ideas listed below that might pique your interest. Take a look. If you do not like what you see, feel free to approach me.

Character maps are fine but I don't typically do them. I really enjoy playing multiple characters and I am not opposed to doubling or playing the male. However, I am a female and I do like playing my own sex. Rules are simple. No god-modding. God-modding is my pet peeve and should only be used with permission from the other person and is to be used sparingly. Again WITH permission. Romantic scenes are loved. There is a big difference between them and cybering. Know the difference please. I'm not really looking for a one shot. Perhaps an erotic tale with sex that makes sense but I want the story to outweigh the sex aspect if that's alright with you.

Note: Looking for multiple time period settings. Please specify for certain original pairings what you wish to do. Makes it easier on me. Thanks so much :).

My On's and Off's Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160055.0

Plots I have

The Barbarian Lord's Wife:Taken
Type: Medieval
It was an arrangement between tribes. She was the daughter of a highland chief and he was of a warring clan. Instead of taking the clan by force, the chieftain agrees to give his daughter to the opposing chieftain. The daughter, of course, is upset by this but knows her duty. Her husband is a man used to the cruelty of war and unused to a kind hearted woman. He treats her as only a brood mare at first but as the marriage continues, will these two find a mutual liking for the other or is it doomed to be a heartless marriage like his time on the battlefield.

The Gift:
Type: Fantasy Medieval
She was born with a certain gift. The ability to control elements. The man that marries her and will have control of her powers as she does once the union is consummated. Set to wed the annoying and arrogant prince from a neighboring kingdom, she cannot imagine how she could yield herself to him. And with one of her father's advisers after her, she may find herself in more danger than she knows what to deal with. (Note: Romance story for her and the 'annoying, arrogant' prince. The adviser is the villain in this story).

The Locket:
Type: Fantasy medieval
People born with magic were hunted. By non-magic humans but also by blood hunters (those born without magic that took magic from those that did). She had managed to avoid getting killed in a raid by blood hunters as a child and was taken in by a kindly couple to be raised as their child. She grows up in a small village. When she is older, she falls for the local blacksmith but an accident reveals who and what she is. When the blood hunters come sniffing, she knows she has to leave but will her lover go with her?

Beautiful Promise: Taken
They were only children when she promised to marry him. After rebellion and war ripped their kingdoms apart, she was hidden away in a convent to be protected from those that would kill her as her grandmother managed to retain the throne she would one day sit upon. He was a prince turned rebel since his kingdom had been overrun by the powers of evil and a cruel dictator. He knows the secret to winning back his kingdom is marrying the little girl that promised her hand. He manages to find her and now has to convince the girl who wanted to marry him as a child, to truly marry him now. Will she marry him knowing that all he wanted from her now was her army? With assassins at their backs and only a future of war ahead of them, she is uncertain of the boy turned man that she once loved and suspicious of him.

It Was Forbidden:
A princess born with the power to manipulate the elements soon finds herself engaged to an evil king who wishes to have her for her powers, to drain them and kill her. Certain she will die as soon as she weds him, she runs away from her entourage taking her to him. One Knight pursues her and soon finds her, intent upon his word to bring her to the man she is to marry. As they slowly reach their destination, they run into blood hunters that wish to have her for her powers and kill her and she must reveal her secrets to him. Will this knight fulfill his promise to his King or to the woman he is growing to love?

Down by the Sally Gardens
Type: Fantasy Medieval or Medieval
I'll admit I don't have a plot for this but if you listen to the video maybe an idea will cross your mind? It's romantic and sweet, slightly melancholic sounding. Maybe you have an idea? Lovers torn apart by war. Two people who can't be together (a princess and a stable boy?). Just tell me if anything comes up. The song itself is beautiful.
Link to Song: Celtic music

Remember Me
Type: Late Victorian England
When a man finds a beauty washed up on the banks of the Thames near his home along the river, he realizes she is the same courtesan who rejected him and humiliated him publicly. He takes her to his home, and when she wakes, has no memory of who she is. It is then that he decides a great plan to seduce her and humiliate her the way she did him. It all goes according to plan till the night he finally succeeds in bedding her only to realize she is a virgin and not the lovely courtesan who had so bruised his pride. Now he has to wonder who tried to kill her and who she really is.

The Life She Left Behind
Type: Modern
It has been a year since the death of her ex-husband. With her father in law trying to gain custody of her daughter, she knows the only way to escape is to run. So she does. Six months later she is living in a run down house, working a mediocre minimum wage job and living right next door to the sheriff of the small town. She's changed her name, dyed her hair and wears colored contacts. All as a way to disguise herself from any of the family members her husband belonged to. At first she finds the sheriff annoying. He knows that she is hiding but from what he doesn't know and he's determined to find out. He is soon forming a bond with his mysterious neighbor and falling for her and her little girl. But what happens when the trouble she's been running from catches up with her?

Returning Home
She has been a small time girl all of her life. The kind of town that doesn't have a movie theater and the only entertainment on the weekends comes from a bonfire in a pasture or a get together at the local greasy spoon. It's been that way for her for as long as she can remember. So when a girl gets pregnant right out of high school and doesn't settle, it's kind of hard for people to not know who the father is. After he broke her heart and moved north, she was content to never speak about him. Never contact him about his child and just move on. But what happens when her high school sweetheart comes back into town after his father's death, rich and powerful, and learns the secret she's kept for nearly eight years. Basically a guy who breaks it off with his high school girlfriend (mostly under duress of his family who are the 'rich' people in town) to go to college and work a corporate job comes back to his home town, he finds out his ex-high school flame has a kid. It'll be an interesting dynamic I think.

An Accident Waiting to Happen
He was the prince of a (fictional) modern country, heir to the throne and sexy to boot. She was a simple waitress working a catered event where this man was attending. SHe catches his eye, he catches hers and their is a mutual passion between them that can't be contained. He pursues her but she doesn't want to be one of his ex-flames, another notch in his bedpost but he pursues her relentlessly, seduces her and then is forced by his father to break it off after an ongoing relationship. Six months later, her prince finds her after tracking her down, also finding out she's nearly full term pregnant. He demands a marriage between them, thinking that he wants his first child to be born legitimate but with his father breathing down her neck, and her prince charming being a total ass, it's no real happily ever after. Playing off the dynamic that he feels betrayed, even though she was just protecting him.

Rewritten Fairy tales:
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Cinderella
Swan Princess

General Pairings (If you think of anything just PM me)
Arranged Marriage
Prince x Servant Girl
Prince x Peasant Girl
Female Thief x Nobleman
Witch x Normal Man
Forbidden Lovers
King x Princess
Warrior x Lady
Warrior x Captive
Viking x Captive
Single Father x Nanny/Governess
Single Father x Single Mother
Rich Guy x Poor Girl
Victorian Lady x Victorian Lord
Vampire Man (Not Twilight) x Human
Vampire Man x Newly-Changed Vampire Woman

Your Ideas are Welcome :)

MiladyGenevieve20

PhantomVector

I would enjoy doing "The Beautiful Promise plot with you.
For those I'm RPing with, Sorry I've been so bad with replying. I've been trying to manage my time better, but I only have time when I get home at 2am.

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: PhantomVector on December 13, 2012, 01:37:27 PM
I would enjoy doing "The Beautiful Promise plot with you.
Awesome. Anything you want to add/take away from the plot or anything like that? Where are you wishing to do this?

PhantomVector

Nothing comes to mind that I want to add, maybe it would make it a little more interesting if she is being forced to marry the dictator though. And where is up to you, I don't mind on forums or through PMs
For those I'm RPing with, Sorry I've been so bad with replying. I've been trying to manage my time better, but I only have time when I get home at 2am.

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: PhantomVector on December 13, 2012, 02:54:30 PM
Nothing comes to mind that I want to add, maybe it would make it a little more interesting if she is being forced to marry the dictator though. And where is up to you, I don't mind on forums or through PMs
I like the idea that she might be forcing to marry him....instead of a convent she could be held in a keep under guard of the dictator who is waiting to marry her and the guy she promised herself to as a child breaks in to save her. His purposes would be somewhat selfish I imagine, since he only wants to marry her for the military power she could give him. It would also royally piss off the guy holding her prisoner for however many years since the rebellion. I like it. Forums is good with me :). Do you use pictures or descriptions?

PhantomVector

I wouldn't mind a romantic ending :P but I'm a helpless romantic so lol.

I tend to use both, but I'm more of a visual guy though to be honest.

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: PhantomVector on December 13, 2012, 03:40:06 PM
I wouldn't mind a romantic ending :P but I'm a helpless romantic so lol.

I tend to use both, but I'm more of a visual guy though to be honest.

Alright. Here's a picture of her. What do you think?

Picture: http://ladygenevieve20.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=0#/d5j979b

PhantomVector

Very beautiful :) so when would you like to start?
Also what about having childhood nicknames for each other? I was thinking about using Arthur, so maybe she calls him Arty

MiladyGenevieve20

Sounds good. And her name I was going to make Lark or Rhen (Wren) so he could call her little bird or something...

PhantomVector

Mmm sounds good, would you like to start?
I will be able to reply in about 2 hours or so

MiladyGenevieve20

Not a problem. I'll PM you the thread when I'm done :). Just gonna start her off in the castle and describe her life to that point. If you want me to change anything afterward then I will to suit the history of your character

MiladyGenevieve20

Updated with modern plots and more pairing choices

Rukio

I like the idea of a revamped sleeping beauty story. What did you have in mind for it?

TheWizardofOz

What kind of scenarios do you have in mind for the rich guy x poor girl and single father x single mother RP's?

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: arydanilov on December 22, 2012, 12:03:36 AM
What kind of scenarios do you have in mind for the rich guy x poor girl and single father x single mother RP's?
None specifically I admit. Rich guy x poor girl could be for any historical setting or modern. For modern I was thinking maybe a girl down on her luck finding a spot in a place that the guy frequents a lot or even owns. The Single Father x Single Mother is tricky. I generally imagine small town life for these two. A rancher for the guy, waitress for the girl. But I mean, no real ideas as far as plot

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: arydanilov on December 22, 2012, 04:46:19 PM
What do you mean by 'A spot in a place'? What kind of place?
A bar, restaurant, or something to that effect.

TheWizardofOz

Okay. Do you want to start one where I'm the owner of a few bars and clubs and I offer you a bar tending job at a bar?

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: arydanilov on December 22, 2012, 05:35:05 PM
Okay. Do you want to start one where I'm the owner of a few bars and clubs and I offer you a bar tending job at a bar?
Sounds like a good start. How do you wish to proceed after that? Just focus on their relationship? Also do you want pictures or descriptions of the characters? And this role play will be third person. I don't do first person POV play. That all good with you

TheWizardofOz

Yes, focusing on their relationship is probably the best way to go. How about in our first posts, we write a character description (with a photo) and then the lead up to how they meet?

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: arydanilov on December 23, 2012, 04:12:32 PM
Yes, focusing on their relationship is probably the best way to go. How about in our first posts, we write a character description (with a photo) and then the lead up to how they meet?

Definitely. Works for me :)

MiladyGenevieve20

Ill give it a shot. Not now of course but you'll have a reply soon. And good luck on your flight :)

TheWizardofOz

Okay, let me know when you're done and send me the link. I'll most likely make up my character on the flight :)