4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

See you next fall!...
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Actually, I'm getting married.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

[size=8tp]So, what now? Movie?[/size]
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Don't forget your essay.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

Help with my homework?

Captain Maltese

I love teaching you.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Dude, you have a third nipple!

Captain Maltese

NOW you're telling me?

Despairs

I was enjoying the view.

Belle33

Four words Mr. Despairs.

Captain Maltese

Bite marks ALL over.

Despairs

Please, slow down hotshot.

Captain Maltese

Oh, sorry, that chafed?

Belle33

A little moisture helps.

Captain Maltese

WD20. I'm half redneck.

Despairs

Enough with the licking!

Belle33

Never heard that before.

Captain Maltese

-ptpf- I got hairballs.

Belle33

Should have warned you.

Despairs

You're doing it wrong.

Captain Maltese

Maybe, but deliciously so.

Despairs

Execute protocol 22, secure shell!

Captain Maltese

Oh dear. Cache Overflow.

Belle33

Like my lace software?